Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#126 23/2/12 22:24

Valkyrur
Member
From: Russia
Registered: 4/12/11

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

11:25PM, B31, 4AP left

Jan looked around the hallway as Perez came back

"Caught them off guard, looks like most of them bit off too much meat then they can chew, probably choking now"

Perez laughed and began looking around as Malcolm followed.

The three of them promptly made their way up the ramps and opened a door. I front of them lied a catwalk with three fixed mercury bows above them, and several deactivated lasers. They promptly walked past the catwalk and peeked into an office to check records.

"...Alright... Got it..."

Jan looked at the map through the names

"...Alright, one side houses cadavers... And what the hell... Hasegawa, Muro... Looks like that pod is shown as off the power grid... Turns out they weren't here for---"

The wrist panels lit up with an "URGENT" graphic on screen as a panicked voice starts sounding

"---This is lookout on west rooftop, we got multiple TCTF choppers, they're all loaded for bear...Holy shit... You guys got less than five minutes"

Jan quickly hurried up from the news, knowing TCTF reinforcements had arrived and found Yukie's pod

"Pod Seventy Seven, let's get moving!"

Jan quickly made his way down to the bottom floor and met face to face with several Syndicate squads and quickly tried to blend in. Jan looked at his wristpanel to act as if he was looking at orders and quickly moved to pod 77 to start thawing it out (-1AP), and started to be overwhelmed by a strange sense similar to one earlier as a completely armored, but lightweight troop started walking by.

3AP left

Last edited by Valkyrur (24/2/12 20:59)


SelvariaSigTG_zps73b33612.png

Offline

#127 23/2/12 22:26

Mukade
Member
From: Ottawa, Ontario - Canada
Registered: 29/5/07

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

10:57 PM, B31, 3AP

Micah put the car in park, and got out. He had studied the maps thoroughly before going to sleep earlier, and he knew his destination. Quickly, he scuttled over to a building adjacent to the Science Prison. There was no convenient fire escape on this building, but he was an experienced climber, and after a few minute’s examination, he found a path that would get him to the roof.

Despite his experience, the upward trek took him a few minutes to complete, and at one point, he had almost lost his balance. Finally reaching his goal, he crouched low and hurried over to the opposite side, overlooking the acid vat drains. Four armed men were stationed in front of them, facing outwards in all directions.  I guess it wasn’t just a one man job after all. Jan must have some friends along with him.

He was pondering how to get past them when he noticed that they were dressed in Syndicate Armor, and not TCTF gear. Looks like he’s not the only one who wants this girl. Things just kept on getting more complicated. Now, not only did he need to get the information off on Jan, but he needed to do it while avoiding detection from TCTF security AND Syndicate goons that were probably at that very moment infiltrating the place. This day just keeps on getting better and better.

Not two seconds later, a high pitched metallic twang sounded from nearby, while simultaneously, a thin white line traced a path from a nearby rooftop to the neck of one of the soldiers below, who dropped immediately. From the file he had received on Jan, he knew who had most likely fired the fatal shot. He quickly dropped flat, for fear of being seen by either his target, or the Syndicate men who were instantly on high alert. Below, he heard some voices, although he was too far to make out the words, followed by a hail of suppressed gunfire. There was a brief silence, then a few more words.  Another gunshot rang out. Then silence.

He waited for a couple minutes, before cautiously poking his head above the lip of the roof. He saw, not only his target, but 4 other men, all busy donning the uniforms and armor of the downed soldiers. It took them another couple of minutes to finish putting on the disguises, and to slip into the now empty acid vat drain pipes. Micah hurried back to where he had ascended, and climbed down as fast as he could. He needed to catch up fast, or risk losing track of them. As he ran past the corpses of the downed goons, he nearly slipped. It took a moment to realize that the throat of one of the soldiers had been clashed open, and the blood had made the surrounding ground slick.
It took Micah a couple minutes to finally find his target. He was winding hid way through a maze of machinery, when he nearly ran right into them. They were taking cover behind a door, the other side of which, Micah couldn’t see from his angle. He froze, and cautiously, back up until he was out of sight.

That was sloppy of me. I don’t even know how I’m going to deal with his pals yet. Four on one and I nearly ran right into them without the faintest shadow of a plan.
Micah knew he was outmatched. He might be able to take them each one on one, although he wouldn’t bet on his odds with these guys, -maybe- two, if he was feeling especially lucky, but not all four.
My best bet is to trail them unseen for as long as possible, and try to pick them off one by one if they decide to separate. My other option is creating some sort of diversion to make them split up, although, I haven’t the faintest idea what that might be...

His musings were cut off from a sudden gurgling noise coming from his midsection. Micah swore at himself. Of all the things he could have forgotten, or ignored, eating was one of the dumbest. He was used to going many hours without food, but he had eaten literally nothing all day and it was starting to take its toll on him. He closed his eyes, and braced himself for four heavily armed men to come charging around the corner. He waited a second, two, three..... but nothing happened. After around 10 seconds went by, Micah realized he was holding his breath. He let it out slowly, silently, and peaked around the corner. The men were no longer there.

He walked out of his cover and towards the door they were taking cover behind not a minute before. He made a mental note to make a stop at a vending machine, if he could find one in the somber building. He peaked around the corner, and saw a TCTF guard, with his back to Micah. He knew that four of them hadn’t slipped by him. Then where did they...? It only took a brief scan of his surroundings to answer is own question. A grate had been opened, large enough for a big man to crawl through. Micah followed, wondering why the four men hadn’t tripped a dozen alarms just by removing the grate. Syndicate must be playing with the security subsystems.
It took him a few minutes to reach the end of the vent where he was stopped dead by some voices floating towards him through the exit.  He just caught the end of the sentence.

“--and help me keep a lookout in case the curious come down one of those ramps."

So they’ve got they’ve got at least two people guarding the vent if not more.

He had not heard how many were to help the speaker stand guard, but he thought that he should assume the worst, 3, even 4 people could be waiting for him at the exit.

Looks like I have a choice to make. Wait here, and follow when they move on, or go back, and try to find another way down here.

He knew that meant dealing with the guard at the communications console, there was no way past him but through the vent he had passed through. In the end, he resolved to wait. He couldn’t afford the time it would take him to find another way, he might never catch up the them then. So he sat down on his haunches, alert, waiting for the order that would move them away from the vent, and deeper into the building.

[11:25 PM]

After the men had moved off, Micah shadowed them for awhile, the whole time, trying to keep his gurgling stomach from being overheard, which forced him to stay farther back than he had originally intended. However it wasn't long until Jan and his gang ran headlong into several other Syndicate squads. Micah's heart sank to his stomach. I'll never get him in there, I don't have a convinient Syndicate outfit on, they'll put holes in me for sure if I show my face to them.

Then, he came up with an idea. It was crazy, but at this point, it seemed his only option. I need to find the guy in charge. They may be pretending to be Syndicate, but I can do them one better. If I can get them on my side, or at least, if I can get on their side, then I can expose them and finish my job. I just need to find whoever is in charge of this op. When he had first laid eyes on the Syndicate teams, Micah hadn't noticed any high profile soldiers in the mix. He concluded that whoever the leader was, they would be much easier to spot. With that in mind, he took off in the opposite direction, to search for the man that was as likely to shoot at him as he was to accept him.

(-1AP, 3AP Left)

Last edited by Mukade (23/2/12 22:42)


"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

Offline

#128 24/2/12 22:47

Striker
Member
From: Toronto, ON
Registered: 10/3/08

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

*4 AP*
[11:17 PM]

TCTF Science Prison (cell B31):
After several minutes of clearing the cryotube screens and checking the contents, Damion and his squad moved on to the next cryobay sector. Andrew went inside the room first, immediately noticing another armed TCTF officer. The officer briefly looked at Andrew then looked back. Only then did he realize the situation and freaked out. Andrew was already nearing the officer by that time, getting ready to disarm or neutralize him. The officer fired a couple of shots at Andrew, which bounced off or his armour, barely affecting him. Andrew gripped the weapon, slightly aiming it aside, then grabbed the officer by the collar and chucked him at the nearby cryotube with great force, cracking the glass and most likely the officer's spine. The gun slid across to the other side of the room and Damion, along with the rest of the squad, proceeded to walk in the room.
        "Check the cryobays from right to left, the specimen must be in here." commanded Damion, pointing at the set of cryotubes closest to them. As the furies went to check the cryotubes, the door on the opposite side of the room slid open and a BlackOps SWAT Trooper walked inside, carrying a murcury bow in his hands. Damion commanded Andrew and Jeff to stay and help the furies while he took care of the officer. He quickly dashed towards the officer, but the agent quickly responded, aimed at Damion and fired a single shot. The frozen mercury appeared to go straight through Damion as he briefly flickered. When Damion reached the officer, he grabbed the barrel of the mercury bow with his left hand, then, using it as leverage, performed a firm roundhouse kick to the side of the officer's helmet. The officer staggered to the right, outside of the cryobay room and into a small hallway, letting go of the mercury bow and nearly falling down. He then turned around and attempted to land a powerful punch on Damion, but Damion took a step back and laughed, with hands behind his back, as the officer's fist missed him completely. The officer became enraged, grunting loudly, and leaped at Damion, attempting to tackle him. Damion nearly instantly responded and slid just inches below the leaping officer. The officer landed, performed a roll and turned to face Damion again.
        "Alright, enough with the fun, I'll fight back now." said Damion, before he propelled himself forward with his body's inertia and slid on the floor with his feet. When he reached the officer, Damion tucked his right leg, turned to face the officer sideways and did a brief leg sweep, hitting the officer in the right kneepit, bringing him down on one knee. Then, after tucking his right leg back again, he firmly kicked the officer in the chest, making the officer fall on his back. As the officer was attempting to stand up, Damion shifted his weight onto his right leg, swept his other foot against the floor, spun 180 degrees to the left and kicked the officer once more. With a bright red daodan trail and faint lightning, his foot sharply hit the officer in the neck, quickly slamming the officer back to the ground and leaving him incapacitated. Damion then calmly walked through the nearest door back into the cryobay chamber.
        "We found him." said one of the furies as Damion entered the room. Damion, excited, ran towards the cryotube, briefly inspected its contents and smiled.
        "Unplug it from the bay, there's no time to lose." he commanded. The furies quickly started unplugging wires and pipes from the tube, as Jeff and Andrew got into position to take out the cryotube and carry it.

(-1 AP, 3 AP left)

Last edited by Striker (5/3/12 20:21)


Click here to see the Oni Roleplay map. Click here to roll the dice. Click here to see the proper troop terminologies.

Offline

#129 26/2/12 22:22

Valkyrur
Member
From: Russia
Registered: 4/12/11

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

11:26PM, B31, 5AP left

Jan continued to look at Yukie thawing out in the cryotube and suddenly thought about the fact that only Perez came back with him

...Shit...Shit...Shit... Where the hell is Diamond? He had the C4 charges... Roof might come down on top of us any second knowing Diamond...

Jan looked at the helmetless soldier walking towards him and saluted.


SelvariaSigTG_zps73b33612.png

Offline

#130 29/2/12 9:10

Striker
Member
From: Toronto, ON
Registered: 10/3/08

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

*GM*
[11:25 PM]

TCTF Science Prison (cell B31):
Damion, carefully watching the cryotube being disconnected from the bay, noticed a movement near the other cryobay. He turned his head and noticed Grunt strikers thawing out another cryotube. He slowly approached them as one of them stood up and saluted. Damion looked at the solider, raised one of his eyebrows in confusion, then after an awkward pause, briefly shook his head and began to speak.
        "What are you doing?" he asked, staring at the saluting striker, awaiting an answer. The striker, with his chin raised, slowly put away his saluting hand.
        "Just checking the tubes, sir." the striker replied, nervously. Damion looked at the cryotube and then back at the striker.
        "We already found the specimen." said Damion. Then, after a brief moment, he approached the cryotube and looked through the frozen glass, squinting his eyes. "Interesting... another chrysalis symbiote..." he quietly said. "Alright, I think we have space for two. Unplug it from the bay and take it to the truck." he added.
        "Yes, sir." replied Jan, disguised as the striker. As Damion turned around, Jan began to slowly unplug the tube from the bay, checking every little pipe and wire, awaiting for Damion to leave. Andrew and Jeff already managed to fully unplug the cryotube, and were now attempting to lift it. They picked up the cryotube and began to carry it on their shoulders. In their free hands, they carried a fully loaded pistol. They began to move through the sliding doors, carrying the specimen up the stairs into the first cryobay chamber as Damion and his bodyguards followed. Before Damion left the chamber they were in, he commanded the striker squad to return to the truck as soon as possible.
        "The truck is leaving in five minutes, so make sure you return by then." he said before the sliding door closed behind him.

Last edited by Striker (29/2/12 23:19)


Click here to see the Oni Roleplay map. Click here to roll the dice. Click here to see the proper troop terminologies.

Offline

#131 29/2/12 20:30

Valkyrur
Member
From: Russia
Registered: 4/12/11

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

11:27PM, B31, 5AP left

Jan looked at Yukie finally finished thawing out and quickly helped her (In a currently non-lucid, sleep-walking like state) out of the tube and into a walking movement (-1AP)

"She's not lucid right now... Probably from cryosleep, drugs, or both. I'd guess she'll be lucid sometime between a minute and an hour..."

Jan quickly tore off most of the Striker armor leaving nothing but his business suit and balaclava on

"...Yeah, might want to do the same. God knows how she would react to a bunch of Strikers escorting her out of a TCTF base..."

Everyone else does as instructed and they quickly get moving, guiding Yukie with them as the sound of TCTF choppers starts to get loud


SelvariaSigTG_zps73b33612.png

Offline

#132 2/3/12 23:07

kyletm57
Member
From: Lithia, FL.
Registered: 26/6/11

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

[11:27 PM; Cell B31]
*5AP*

As the science prison came into view, Butler faced the 7 men sitting on the helicopter's benches. "All right everyone, listen up! Nagawa, Black, and Mendez are going to infiltrate from the front, the rest of you are going to provide covering fire from the chopper. The other two helicopter's are circling around back and dropping their troops off from there. Our objectives are simple: eliminate all hostile forces, retrieve as many friendlies as possible, and find out just what in the hell the Syndicate are up to here. We don't know exactly what to expect, so keep alert at all times. Let's move in!"

The helicopter approached the front of the building, where a half dozen strikers could be seen readying their weapons and taking aim at the helicopter. Three of the officers moved to the side of the chopper and aimed their LMG'S toward the ground forces. "Six hostiles spotted, engaging now!"

6 - 14 - 5 (Avg: 8.33333333333)

11 - 17 - 19 (Avg: 15.66666666667)

13 - 17 - 7 (Avg: 12.33333333333)

(Total avg: 12.1111111111)


banner2440.jpg

Offline

#133 2/3/12 23:32

Valkyrur
Member
From: Russia
Registered: 4/12/11

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

11:28PM, B31, 5AP left

Jan finishes looting the wallets of dead TCTF troops on the floor as Malcolm stuffs materials from the cold storage room, both of them abruptly finishing and starting to get moving from the sudden vibrations and noise of TCTF helicopters

"Two of them just went past the ceiling!"

"Not a good sign, that means they'll be coming in, and through the way we came!"

"Should be easy right? I don't see any VTOL dropsh--"

The sound of a gunfire exchange interrupts Perez, who had forgotten how many troops a helicopter can bring en masse even without a dropship.

"Now would be a very good time to leave!"

Jan quickly moves, trying to guide Yukie along as fast as possible (-1AP)

"Thankfully, getting to the motor-pool is a lot easier because of the assault by the Syndicate. We passed it on our way here. The elevator which goes down to it's basement floor is in section C, on the lower hallway. We can cut out of here if we get a lorrie and follow it's exit tunnel."

Jan made his way to the third floor of the cryobay room and kicked open the door to sector C, quickly scanning the area for any hostiles in his path

"Diamond has, or maybe, had the C4 and clackers for them. Let's just hope he is still following through with the plan. Detonating the power supply, fuel and maintenance areas of this place will buy us plenty of time with the confusion that will be instilled by the explosion. It's going to be huge if I'm thinking correctly, so we want to be on the other side of this place when it happens!"

4AP left

Last edited by Valkyrur (2/3/12 23:33)


SelvariaSigTG_zps73b33612.png

Offline

#134 5/3/12 0:58

Mukade
Member
From: Ottawa, Ontario - Canada
Registered: 29/5/07

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

11:28 PM, B31, 5 AP
Micah was making his way down empty corridor after empty corridor, with no luck finding Damion when the choppers flew by overhead. That’s the Syndicate’s cue to leave if I ever heard it. They came in force, so they probably didn’t bother going in the back, which means the front entrance is my best bet. As he stopped and turned, he heard the faint rattle of gunfire. Micah knew there was no way he could catch Jan, and even if he could, there was no way he could take him and his squad mates alone. There’s only one way I can do this, and that’s with a little help. He ran with all haste towards the sound of gunfire.

9 - 11 - 5 (Avg: 8.33333333333)
18 - 10 - 15 (Avg: 14.33333333333)
9 - 6 - 17 (Avg: 10.66666666667)
(Total avg: 11.1111111111)

-1 AP, 4 AP Left


"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

Offline

#135 5/3/12 21:22

TheCreature
Member
From: Michigan, USA
Registered: 15/12/09

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

*snip*

Last edited by TheCreature (10/3/12 14:16)


The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination.  Promoting the IRC and stuff for the RP: Rules Dice Map and RP

Offline

#136 5/3/12 22:53

Valkyrur
Member
From: Russia
Registered: 4/12/11

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

11:29PM, B31, 5AP left

Jan pressed the elevator button down and looked around at everyone around him, and an extended glance at Yukie who was in a sleepwalking state

"Alright... Ready for a fight?"

Jan immediately stepped out of the elevator and unholstered his CTE6, aiming at the two confused TCTF officers, attempting to get a non-lethal shot to the legs due to the security authorization that would immediately invalidate if one of them lost vital signs

"Open wide."

3 - 5 - 10 (Avg: 6.0)

18 - 5 - 17 (Avg: 13.33333333333)

15 - 11 - 7 (Avg: 11.0)

(Total avg: 10.1111111111)


SelvariaSigTG_zps73b33612.png

Offline

#137 5/3/12 23:08

Striker
Member
From: Toronto, ON
Registered: 10/3/08

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

*GM*
[11:28 PM]

TCTF Science Prison (cell B31):
The TCTF officers inside the helicopter take aim and fire upon the five Hussar strikers below them.

15 - 1 - 15 (Avg: 10.33333333333)

19 - 5 - 18 (Avg: 14.0)

8 - 4 - 6 (Avg: 6.0)

(Total avg: 10.1111111111)

The strikers quickly took cover and the forces started exchanging gunfire. After a few minutes, only two TCTF officers and a single striker remained. The striker hid behind one of the vans, hoping to come out at the right moment and take out the helicopter pilot. After preparing for a couple of seconds, the striker stepped out of the cover and fired three shots at the pilot. His shots missed the pilot by inches and ricocheted off of the metal frame of the helicopter. One of the TCTF officers carefully took aim and fired a single shot at the striker, hitting him in the left shoulder and causing him to fall onto his back. Before he was able to crawl behind cover, the TCTF officers fully engaged, hitting the striker multiple times in the chest.

Inside the facility, in the first sector near the entrance, Damion and his squad awaited for the gunfire to stop so they can safely get to the van. Damion transmitted a message to the armoured van driver to collect them directly at the entrance stairs. After Damion has ended his transmission, the squad moved to the security room in front of the entrance. Jeff and Andrew rested the cryotube against the desk near the dead TCTF guards Andrew dealt with earlier, awaiting orders. Damion quickly transmitted another message to all mission troops to return to the vans before he received a transmission from the armoured van driver. Damion pushed a button and his WristPanel displayed a Grunt striker, the driver of the armoured van.
        "We're ready to move when you are, sir." said the striker. Damion ended the transmission and checked on Jeff and Andrew, who were already carrying the cryotube on their shoulders. He commanded them and the furies to follow his lead as he moved towards the front doors. The doors slid open and Damion looked outside - an armoured van was waiting for them at the base of the stairs, the back doors opened. He then began to quickly move down the stairs, briefly checking on Jeff and Andrew who were falling slightly behind.

Micah sprinted towards the front entrance through Sector A, passing by the cryobay chambers while avoiding unnecessary attention.

9 - 11 - 14 (Avg: 11.33333333333)

14 - 8 - 17 (Avg: 13.0)

2 - 19 - 5 (Avg: 8.66666666667)

(Total avg: 11.0)


Click here to see the Oni Roleplay map. Click here to roll the dice. Click here to see the proper troop terminologies.

Offline

#138 5/3/12 23:31

Mukade
Member
From: Ottawa, Ontario - Canada
Registered: 29/5/07

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

11:32 PM, B31, 5 AP Left

    It took Micah only a few minutes to reach the front entrance, but even so, he feared it would be a few minutes too late. As he careened around a corner, he saw Damion climbing into the back of  the armored van. He hurried forward shouting at them to hold up. The Striker in the drivers seat turned around and produced a large handgun seemingly out of nowhere. Micah screeched to a halt.
    But before he could get a word out, the comm officer in the passenger seat leaned over and said something to the Striker who lowered his weapon, after a moment's hesitation. Micah sidled closer, slowly, wondering why the comm officer hadn't let the Striker open fire at the stranger rushing at them. When Micah got close, the man spoke.

    “So, look who finally decided to show up.”
   
    His tone was sweet, but Micah recognized it for thinly veiled sarcasm.

    “Who... how do you...?”

    He was cut short by a series of shots striking the sidewalk in an uncomfortably close proximity as the TCTF choppers circled back.

    “Save your questions.”

        He pointed at the van next to the one he was in.

        "This one's full. Hop in the back of that one."

    As Micah was turning towards the other van, the comm officer muttered something into his headpiece, to which the driver in the van seemed to respond to, who then leaned back
        and spoke to the back of the van. As Micah opened the door, another round of bullets pinged off the van and he quickly jumped in and shut it. Turning around he saw only one Striker
        sitting where there was room for at least 4 more. The Striker gave him a look that Micah couldn't read. At least he's not shooting at me... there's a start.

    As the vans started up and pulled away, that sinking feeling that he was in way over his head returned. This payroll is looking less and less worth it...

-1 AP, 4 AP Left

Last edited by Mukade (9/3/12 22:20)


"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

Offline

#139 10/3/12 23:37

Striker
Member
From: Toronto, ON
Registered: 10/3/08

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

*GM*
[11:29 PM]

Before Jan could take a shot at one of the officer's legs, the three officers turned around, noticed him and began to quickly spread out in an attempt to surround Jan's team. Seeing the agents quickly approaching, Jan decided to drop his weapon and fight them unarmed.

4 - 13 - 2 (Avg: 6.33333333333)

4 - 16 - 18 (Avg: 12.66666666667)

19 - 11 - 9 (Avg: 13.0)

(Total avg: 10.6666666667)

Jan leaped out of the elevator and performed a roll, getting back up on his feet and turning to face the agents. One of the officers produced a Van De Graff pistol out of his barely noticeable weapon holster. Before he could reload the weapon, Jan ran up to the officer, grabbed the gun with his left hand and violently punched the officer in the helmet multiple times before firmly pushing him and causing him to fall onto his back, incapacitated. Jan turned around to face the other agents, but he was unexpectedly stunned by the one on the right wielding another Van De Graff. For a couple of seconds, Jan's vision became heavily blurred and bright. He was dizzy and his body was partially numb. A moment later, one of the agents pounced Jan and began to brutally punch him in the head (-2 AP for Jan). With his vision still partially blurry and his head dizzy, he managed to block some of the officer's hits and push the officer to the side. A few metres to the right of him, the other TCTF agent lay face-down on the ground with Malcolm occasionally stunning him with a VDG. After a brief exchange of punches and kicks between Jan and the TCTF officer, Jan got up on his feet and kicked the officer multiple times in the abdomen, chest and helmet, causing the officer to fall unconscious. After a few seconds, Jan turned around thanked Malcolm. Malcolm ceased stunning the officer as he was no longer a threat and went with Jan to the elevator to assist Yukie.

Last edited by Striker (10/3/12 23:45)


Click here to see the Oni Roleplay map. Click here to roll the dice. Click here to see the proper troop terminologies.

Offline

#140 11/3/12 0:43

Valkyrur
Member
From: Russia
Registered: 4/12/11

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

11:30, B31, 3AP

Jan sighed from the multiple blows and picked up his gun.

"...Damn..."

Jan promptly liberated a pair of car keys from a board on the nearest wall, looking around the wide open parking lot. One vehicle began lighting up when he pressed the unlock button.

"...Alright then. Perez, get it going."

Jan yawned and began walking as Perez tore out GPS components and turned the car on. The elevator closed behind him automatically as soon as he pulled Yukie out

"Car's working. Get inside before someone comes."

All three got inside the car. It had been warmed up earlier and looked to have arrived a little while before the attack, or maybe even during it. From the looks of it the three people they had just assaulted seemed to have been occupying it earlier, driving there for their night shift on guard duty. Jan immediately took his balaclava off, knowing that TCTF patrol cars don't have cameras in them, in addition to their tinted windows.

"...Alright. Let's get out of here. Malcolm, I'll stop for a moment by the alley where your car is"

Jan drove out of the tunnel at it's far end, coming out of a "Private parking" building. Maybe it was private parking before the WCG took over. Malcolm immediately got out with all his things into the alley and got to his lorrie.

"...And that's that..."

Jan sighed and immediately began driving towards an old safehouse in the projects (P15), praying that the TCTF or any Syndicate assassins did not plan on looking around there, figuring that how close it is to TCTF HQ would put him right under there noses in the last place they would think to look. Perez sat down in back beginning to fall asleep. Jan tried not to get distracted, trying not to fall asleep himself. Yukie had gone from a non-lucid sleep walking state to simply completely sleeping from the rest in the car.


SelvariaSigTG_zps73b33612.png

Offline

#141 11/3/12 11:55

TheCreature
Member
From: Michigan, USA
Registered: 15/12/09

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

11:30, B31, 4AP

Malcolm watches the patrol car drive away, and turns back to his truck.  Instead of climbing in right away, he leans against the truck for a while, watching the TCTF helicopters hover over the Science Prison protectively like angered bees around a hive.  With a sharp snick and a flare of light, he lights a match, watching the small flame burn.  He fishes in a pocket a moment, and produces a cigar, which he lights from the match.  Inhaling deeply, he draws the smoke in, enjoying the slight sting of his Daodan working to repair the damage done by the smoke.

12:00 Midnight

After things quiet down, and his cigar is finished, Malcolm climbs into the truck and starts the engine.  He slowly pulls away from the curb, and drives along he road, being careful to obey all the traffic rules.  First step of a clean getaway, he reminds himself, is not attracting attention to your driving.  They always notice the guy trying to get out fast.  Second, leave nothing behind.  They can't use what they don't have.  Third...  He continues his mantra, going over a checklist mentally to make sure he had covered everything.  The only problem was that he hadn't gotten the payoff he'd been promised.  He'd been too busy covering for Jan's rescue.  He makes a note on his WristPanel briefly - "Collect payment from Jan"

3AP (4AP -1 for travel), On route westbound, 12:10)

Last edited by TheCreature (11/3/12 11:56)


The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination.  Promoting the IRC and stuff for the RP: Rules Dice Map and RP

Offline

#142 11/3/12 20:15

Valkyrur
Member
From: Russia
Registered: 4/12/11

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

12:15AM, P15, 3AP

Jan flicked the cigarette off of the balcony into the dirt five stories below and got up from the camping seat. A few blocks ahead of him he could see the apartment where Malcolm was staying at. A few years before this area was low class, filled with crime and filth. Then when the TCTF moved into the area they decided they didn't want all the minorities and their habits mixed in barely a tenth of a kilometer from their HQ. Needless to say they were all either evicted to the edges of the city (With the obvious exception of the north-western part of town) or made the first tenants of the new jailhouse set up by TCTF HQ. In addition the WCG had all the urban projects converted from cheap slums to middle-class, clean apartments. Jan happened to be one of the new tenants of the area after it was cleaned up. Although his pension had been revoked, a convenient disappearance of funds from one of the banks helped pay for his bills, his existing credit cleaning any suspicion off of him. Yukie was still sleeping on one of the couches

"...She's still sleeping... Goddamn, how is she going to react about being out of there when she finally gets up?"

Jan kept moving and got a beer from the fridge. After downing it in front of the TV watching a game of hockey over the course of the next hour he fell asleep on the couch.

Last edited by Valkyrur (12/3/12 15:40)


SelvariaSigTG_zps73b33612.png

Offline

#143 11/3/12 22:45

TheCreature
Member
From: Michigan, USA
Registered: 15/12/09

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

(note to Certififed:  Check your time, we should be into the AM now.)

12:15 AM, H27, GM

In the abandoned rubble of the city, where the explosion form the Atmospheric Processor had all but eradicated all life, the old TCTF headquarters still stands.  Where it had been a fairly low-profile building before, it was strongly built, and now rose above the ruins of other buildings as a towering monolith.  Despite the commotion of the still-active city to the west, all is silent out here, except for the scampering of the occasional scavenging animal.

Above, a piece of concrete breaks from a ruinous overhang and falls hundreds of feet tot he ground, shattering to dust on impact.  The sharp crack rings out shortly, and then the silence resumes it's smothering supremacy.  A quick scurry of feet, and a lizard appears to inspect the fallen concrete for any hint of food.  It sniffs around for a moment, and then begins wandering slowly away.  Suddenly, there is a snarl an a surge of motion, and the lizard disappears, leaving behind only a smear of blood where it had been, and the footprint of the predator that had eaten the reptile.


The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination.  Promoting the IRC and stuff for the RP: Rules Dice Map and RP

Offline

#144 12/3/12 12:22

kyletm57
Member
From: Lithia, FL.
Registered: 26/6/11

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

[12:13 AM; Cell B31]
*4AP*

At the Science Prison, the TCTF were quick to clean up the bloody scene. The deceased officers and dead Syndicate operatives had been gathered and sent to the morgue, the unconscious or injured officers were sent immediately to the hospital, and the small number of captured Syndicate were being hauled off to prison. As for Jin, he and a few other members of the investigations department were tasked with finding out why the Syndicate raided the facility in the first place. After only around 10 minutes of searching, they found themselves standing in the Cryobay sector, the answer obvious.

"Well, I guess we know what they were here for. Rhoden, check that data console and see who was in the missing cryotube. It was pod number M9-HG11."

The officer nodded at Jin's order and began to look through the files on the computer, only to stop a few moments later. "Sir, all the information on that pod is clearance level red, everything on it is classified."

Jin sighed and rubbed his neck. "Crap, well if that's the case then just make a note of the pod number so we can relay it to the higher-ups. They'll know who it was." He turned and prepared to leave, but was stopped short by the call of another officer.

"Sir, I found another empty cryotube, but this one was thawed out. Pod number Y2-MP94. Any info on this one Rhoden?"

After a few moment he nodded. "Yea, but not much. It was a female, first name Yukie. There's some other stuff on here too, like blood type, hair color, useless shit. I'll make a copy of it."

Jin continued to walk away. "Make sure that info gets back to Butler, he's in charge of this OP. If you find any other missing pods, copy their information as well."
One of the officers spoke. "Yes sir, roger that. But...where are you going?"

He responded without even sparing a glance. "Home. My orders were to find what they took, nothing more. It's you're job to record that information and get it turned it in. That, and I'm so tired I find it difficult to stand."

[-1AP; 3AP Remain]


banner2440.jpg

Offline

#145 16/3/12 12:45

TheCreature
Member
From: Michigan, USA
Registered: 15/12/09

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

12:15 AM, Unknown Location, *GM*

The vans pull to a stop in the syndicate headquarters, and the strikers open the doors.  They all pile out into an underground parking complex, the dim lights providing just enough light to see by.  A team of fresh strikers from the base lift the cryotube out and carry it off to the labs.  The other syndicate soldiers file off to the locker rooms to get out of their armor and shower the sweat of adrenaline from their bodies.  Damion follows the cryotube out, keeping a careful eye on the tube and the strikers carrying it.  Soon Micah is left standing alone by the vans, unsure of what he is expected to do next.

Then an elevator dings and opens it's doors, and a slim female figure stalks out.  She looks Micah up and down, and gestures for him to follow her.  Uncertain, he takes a few steps toward her still looking around cautiously.  As he hesitates, she huffs impatiently and walks back into the elevator, calling over her shoulder to him.

"Hurry up, dumbass.  Do you want to know why you're here or not?"


The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination.  Promoting the IRC and stuff for the RP: Rules Dice Map and RP

Offline

#146 17/3/12 0:23

Valkyrur
Member
From: Russia
Registered: 4/12/11

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

6:00AM, 2 days later, P15, 5AP

Jan quickly switched off the alarm clock before it awoke Yukie, coughed a bit and went out to the balcony for a cigarette. His phone sat on the small camping chair next to him with a text message from Perez telling him that Johnson had been captured while trying to escape the science prison by slipping out in a TCTF uniform off a dead guard. Even his years of training and experience didn't teach him very well to play the role of the person he is impersonating. To say the least, he never detonated the explosives.

Jan finished his cigarette and threw it off the balcony. His phone was thankfully not transmitting GPS data anymore, and he managed to blank out his SIM card of any caller ID on him. Jan quickly considered smoking another to keep his mind off of his soreness after getting into a fight with a local arms dealer intent on ripping him off.

"Damn coolies. Never know when they're going to double cross you..."

Jan went inside and checked a pregnancy test strip that he had after several minutes of arguing yesterday to finally use. The result on it showed as negative. Jan sighed from relief and quickly walked off to the next room. In front of him were several work related things. Under the desk a few suitcases housed weapons. All the heat he had attracted had turned off anyone interested in contacting him for a low-profile hit or the likes. Jan immediately began thinking about Johnson and quickly thought of a way to figure out his situation.

Jan took his cell phone and did a check to make sure he wouldn't be traced. He checked his contacts where Jin's phone number was saved and began to speak into the room around him to make sure he could put on a different accent incase Jin was attuned to what his voice sounded like.

Jan pressed the call button on Jin's name, and about 30 seconds later of no answer he immediately began to speak through in a British accent as a somewhat panicked "Hello" came through

"Hello, Detective Nagawa, this is Detective Wollcroft speaking, I've recently been assigned to the Science Prison case. I just needed some information on the case before I get to HQ and spend several hours trying to find a single piece of evidence amidst all the bureaucracy and mismanagement at HQ.  Sorry for the rough wakeup, I'd prefer'd to go to your door personally to ask, but I don't even know your room number, and am already in my lorrie now on my way to HQ, have to get there on time before K- Hasegawa chews me out for being late again."

Jan hid his slight anger over almost saying "Konoko" and blowing his cover.


SelvariaSigTG_zps73b33612.png

Offline

#147 17/3/12 2:03

TheCreature
Member
From: Michigan, USA
Registered: 15/12/09

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

2 Days Later
6:00 AM, P13, 3AP

Mal starts awake, leaping from the couch that was his bed with a roar.  He instinctively reaches for his gun at his hip, but his hand only touches the rumpled khaki pants he was wearing.  He looks around for the weapon, and slowly comes to, remembering where he is.  He puts a hand to his head, groaning as the pounding pain resumes behind his eyes.  Reaching down, he pushes through the collection of empty hypo sprays, looking for a full one.  Finding it, he sighs in relief and slumps back against the couch.  Recklessly, he injects the hypo into a vein in his neck, the painkillers immediately going to his head and rendering him numb.

A few minutes later, he drags himself to his feet and staggers over to the table, where there is a mix of chloric acid hypos, ammunition, and clothing.  He jerkily dresses himself, shaking each article of clothing to make sure there were no needles or bullets in them.  When he was dressed, he straps on his revolver and loads it, checking each bullet meticulously for defects.  Finally, he injects one of the modified chloric hypos into his abdomen, wincing as it burns into his gut.  A yellow flash envelops him, and he straightens as his Daodan heals the wound.  His headache also disappeared, as did the numb effect of the regular hypo.  It's getting stronger he thought to himself.  Hungry from the exertion of healing himself, he stepped carefully over piles of weapons and money to the kitchen.

As usual, the kitchen was the one place in his apartment that was kept perfectly clean, as he usually only came here after clearing his head with the daodan exercise.  He quickly fixed himself a meal and ate, looking out over the apartment.  Ya know, I think I'm gonna stay in today.  Do me some good to get this place in shape.  As he finished, he picked up his cell phone and flipped it open.  Quickly he worked his way through his contacts list, informing his associates that they were on their own for the day.  Lastly, he dialed Jan's cell, patiently waiting while the busy signal beeped in his ear.  Doesn't that man ever sleep?

Finally the phone kicked him over to voicemail, and he smiled as the message played, followed by the beep.  He adopted a rough voice meant to invoke fear in the recipient of what he was saying.  He liked to call it his professional voice.  "Good news, you bei bi shiou ren, I'm taking the day off.  You don't have to worry about me killing you today.  Most likely come for you tomorrow though.  Have fun.  Sincerely, Malcolm."

That done, he put his phone away, and put his hands on his hips, surveying the trash heap that was his apartment.  Then, armed with a determined spirit, a trash bag, and a very large revolver, he went to work cleaning his apartment with a fervor that would've made his mother proud.

2AP (-1 for cleaning)


The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination.  Promoting the IRC and stuff for the RP: Rules Dice Map and RP

Offline

#148 17/3/12 20:59

kyletm57
Member
From: Lithia, FL.
Registered: 26/6/11

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

[6:00 AM; Cell P13; 2 Days After Raid]
*5AP*

After a full day of working on the Science Prison case, the investigation department had made much progress in finding out what the syndicate were up to. Eager to continue his work, Jin was already in the shower the next morning when his phone went off. Thinking that it was Butler, he hurriedly finished his shower and answered. "Hello?"

The voice that replied was unfamiliar to Jin, and was someone of obvious British decent. "Hello, Detective Nagawa, this is Detective Wollcroft speaking, I've recently been assigned to the Science Prison case. I just needed some information on the case before I get to HQ and spend several hours trying to find a single piece of evidence amidst all the bureaucracy and mismanagement at HQ.  Sorry for the rough wakeup, I'd prefer'd to go to your door personally to ask, but I don't even know your room number, and am already in my lorrie now on my way to HQ, have to get there on time before K- Hasegawa chews me out for being late again."

"No problem," Jin replied. "Just let me grab the case files from my desk."

He threw on a towel and left the bathroom, walking toward his desk on the other side of his room. Once he reached the desk, he grabbed a file from the table top and opened it, speaking as he read over it's contents.

"Basically what we know so far is that two cryotubes are unaccounted for, which is what we assume the syndicate were after. The first one, pod number Y2-MP94, was registered to a woman named Yukie Maple. She's an experimental daodan symbiote, and should be considered extremely dangerous. Even the slightest emotional fluctuation could aggravate the enhancements made to amplify her daodan powers. We also found that all daodan subjects are implanted with tracking devices upon their arrival to the Science Prison facility. We delayed activating hers so we could gather more information about how to successfully subdue her, but a team is being deployed today for her capture at around........7 AM I think? Not sure, they could already be heading out. Anyway, the second subject, number M9-HG11, is far more important. We have placed highest priority on him. Understandably so, as his actual identity is......."

Jin stopped, suddenly remembering something. "Oh crap, I forgot. I'm really sorry detective Wollcroft, but this case is security clearance level red, before I continue I'm going to need your access code. I know it's a pain, but the line is probably tapped by TCTF security right now, and if we don't go through this it could be both our badges on the line."


banner2440.jpg

Offline

#149 18/3/12 4:15

Valkyrur
Member
From: Russia
Registered: 4/12/11

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

6:05AM, P15, 5AP left

Jan quickly found a way to distract Jin from his request in the form of anger over two subjects disappearing. Although he had a TCTF ID with an access code on it that he filched off a detective's coat two days ago, he figured it would have been zeroed out the moment it had been discovered missing. Using it would hurt his cover worse than not using it. Jan knew immediately that the missing Cryotube was the former Syndicate leader according to a computer at the Science Prison

"What! You bloody idiots lost Muro Hasegawa's cryotube? What are you going to tell me next? That you live next door to a dangerous drug dealer with several outstanding warrants that the precinct hasn't bothered arresting yet?"

Jan slightly giggled quietly from the truth he just spat out

"...Bloody hell... And this plan to recapture a subject from the Science Prison? Do you even know how the Syndicate operates? It's a bloody ambush I tell you!.."

Jan began to put on even more anger into his voice to try to scare Jin out of potentially blowing his cover, interrupting whatever he was saying, and somewhat angered by his mislabeling of Yukie's last name from Kojira to Maple

"And I'd like to let you know, Mr. Nagawa, that I personally filed in a request with Captain Butler and District Commander Hasegawa that there would be no phone taps that can interfere with my investigation. I did not fly out here from London off of direct order from higher ups in the WCG just to get red taped by your bloody half-broken procedures that allowed the worst terrorist attack in thirty years to happen! How long have you been in the force? A year at best? Don't you know bloody procedure when it comes to access codes? Not only do you not say them over the damned phone when the Syndicate could be tapping, but you also don't ask people of higher rank for access codes!"

Jan tried to ignore parts of the reply, listening for anything important and replied.

"I'd love to keep this insightful conversation into standard operating procedure going, but I happen to be at the front gate now..."

Jan hung up quickly and checked his voicemail. An idle threat from someone who doesn't even know enough about him to go after him. He promptly called back and without listening to whatever Malcolm had to say promptly said in the same accent from his last call before hanging up:

"Join the bloody queue. You'll get your turn. You happen to be in line after a TCTF Death Squad coming to my luxury apartment and a Syndicate assassin or two."

Jan quickly got into his state of evidence removal. He quickly unslotted the hard-drive from his computer. It was the only thing important for him. Not like a decade old GPU and a few equally obsolete components would do the TCTF any good. The HDD could be put into any PC and he could resume his work from there. He picked up his laptop and put it into his bag along with the weapon suitcases. His CTE6 slid right into a hidden holster under his recently ironed and washed high-class business clothes that he had been wearing two days ago.

Jan walked out the office room door with any evidence against him and looked at the pregnancy test strip again. Still negative. Jan gave a sigh of relief again. The last thing he needed was Yukie pregnant again with the TCTF after them.

"Listen, I think we should go somewhere away from here tonight, I think some of the people around here are preparing for a gang war. Maybe we could be somewhere a bit more sophisticated for a few days? I know a great restaurant around where you used to live. Maybe some good memories could come up for you after the past year or so? Besides, I'm getting tired of spending my days in a police infested area. Makes work stressful.

Jan slightly cringed at the thought of being a professional assassin with shop set up a few hundred meters from TCTF HQ

"Oh and, I think you should keep this with you, since you don't have a phone yet."

Jan slipped his PDA into it's signal jamming mode. No need for him to rescue her only for them both to be found because of a transmitter. Better for him to play it safe until he can find it and get rid of it. Jin's loose lips were great at sinking TCTF ships.

"Oh, umm... Thank you..."

Jan gave it to her immediately

"Don't lose it though. It's kind of important right now"

Jan kept his straight face while hiding from her that they were being hunted and that he was a hitman currently employed by the anti-Daodan group Pheonix.

The two began to walk out after a few minutes down the stairs, discussing what they might do. Jan began to apologize to Yukie for something three years back.

"And I'm sorry... About three years ago. I just wish that I didn't convince you to put up the lit-- Our little boy up for adoption... It just seemed like the logical idea at the time. I didn't expect myself to be able to actually afford to raise a family anytime soon at the time. Now look. I've got the great cars, the great homes, great friends."

Jan kept his mind off of the fact that all of his fortune was stolen money from a local bank and got in the car after seating Yukie.

"...I'm not going to blame you for it Jan... It's not like we were prepared for any of that at the time either..."

She sighs and relaxes in the chair of the Lipizzan luxury car. Jan gets out of the parking lot inconspicuously in case the TCTF had been arriving and begins driving towards a high class district with casinos, hotels, and restaurants at C7

4AP left

Last edited by Valkyrur (18/3/12 16:18)


SelvariaSigTG_zps73b33612.png

Offline

#150 18/3/12 15:01

kyletm57
Member
From: Lithia, FL.
Registered: 26/6/11

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

[6:07 AM; Cell P13]
*5AP*

"I happen to be at the front gate now...CLICK"

After a few moments pause, Jin closed his phone. He dressed himself, put on his holster and jacket, and placed his revolver into his holster. After a few more seconds, he opened his phone and dialed a number.

"Butler? It's Jin, he contacted me..........As we agreed, I just told him enough to scare him............No, unfortunately he already knew that Muro was taken.........I agree, he'll be moving now. I assume he'll take a car, make sure the helicopter follows a safe distance away. Also make sure the satellite feed stays on him as well..........Good, are the roadblocks in place as well?.........Great, I'll head over to HQ now."

[1 DAY EARLIER, TCTF HQ, INVESTIGATIONS DEPARTMENT]

A multitude of people could be seen sitting in a U shaped formation around a podium. With the exceptions of Commander Hasegawa, Butler, and two other high ranking officers, everyone was a member of the investigations division. Behind the podium stood Jin, the new head of the Science Prison investigation. Behind him was a large screen. There was much chatter among everyone, but it quieted down as soon as Jin spoke.

"So here is what we have so far. Two cryotubes were taken yesterday from the TCTF Science Prison. The first Cryotube, number M9-HG11, is of the utmost importance. It contained Muro Hasegawa, the former leader of the syndicate forces." He pressed a button on the clicker he was holding and a large image of Muro appeared on the screen.

"Though it was expected, the Syndicate disabled the tracking device implanted within him before we had the chance to activate it. As of now, locating and eliminating him is our biggest concern. However, since we don't currently know where to find him, we'll first be focusing on what we do know."

He pressed the button again and another photo appeared onscreen, this one of a young woman.

"The other pod, number Y2-MP94, contained a daodan symbiote named Yukie Kojira. Extreme experimental enhancements were made to her, and it should go without saying that she is extremely dangerous. Her enhancements will react to a multitude of things, from pain to emotion. Initially we thought the syndicate captured her as well, but upon activating the transmitter in Yukie we traced her location to an area close by. We have active surveillance on the building as we speak."

He pressed the button again, and a video of a man smoking on a balcony appeared. "This is Jan Walker, a dangerous man who has betrayed the TCTF on a multitude of levels. We  put a wanted notice out on him a few days ago, and we've been actively searching for him since. He is also the man who stole Yukie from the Science Prison facility, as her tracer puts her at this location . It is also stated in his police record that he was affiliated with this woman before he went AWOL, and before she became a daodan symbiote. Also, this was actually taken before we put surveillance on the building, by a TCTF traffic camera across the street from his position at 12:15 this morning. The TCTF traffic division took note of his wanted status and relayed it to us immediately."

The video stopped, and Jin paused for a moment to catch his breath before continuing. "This case is extremely confidential, and is marked at security clearance red. None of this information is to leave this room, even the WCG won't be informed. If they knew that we allowed Muro to escape, it is likely that they would assume control of this city and the TCTF would be rendered powerless. As for the capture of Yukie and Walker, we already have a team organized for their retrieval. They are waiting until tomorrow to deploy, as we suspect Jan to try something within that time. When he does attempt something foolish, we shall take the initiative and gain the upper hand. As I said earlier, no one but the people in this room know of the details on this investigation. If ANYONE contacts you requesting information on this case, please supply them with false information and contact me or commander Hasegawa immediately. My guess is he'll attempt to contact either Butler, Hasegawa, or myself, in which case we will supply him with a pre-determined amount of data about the case. This will be done to frighten him, or confuse him at the least. Ok, I think that covers everything for now, any questions?"

[Present Day; Nagawa Residence]

Jin closed his phone and placed it in his pocket. As he turned to leave, yawning could be heard from his bed, followed by a tired voice.

"Geez Jin, you didn't have to be so loud. Who was that British guy on the phone? He sounded pretty mad at you."

He sighed. "Crap, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up. That guy was no one important, just.......someone i used to know. Go back to bed, honey."

He kissed her before leaving the room. "Love you, I'll see you after work." He hopped into his patrol car and started off toward HQ.

*-1AP for travel, 4AP Remain*


banner2440.jpg

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB