EdT

Re: NEW CHARACTER: * Casey * =Version 4= updated on 20/08/12

Mac version posted to the mod depot.

#229 21/8/12 21:25

Samer

Thanks EdT ^_^

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#230 22/8/12 11:03

Samer

uroboros wrote:

This one is my favourite so far.
IMO to make it even better you could make the cloth parts brighter and improve textures a little bit

I saw ur comment after i uploaded the package .. so I tried what u said, I kinda agree it also looks good with lighter cloth smile tongue
so if you prefer it lighter download from the depot the zip called 'original outfit lighter' and extract the folder 'original' and put in the 'characters' folder in the package instead of the one already there, and reinstall .. It's not worth re-uploading the entire package ...
http://mods.oni2.net/node/101
Oni%25202012-08-22%252018-48-31-96.jpg

Last edited by Samer (22/8/12 11:13)

#231 19/9/12 19:45

Lithium

Casey is damn overpowered in this version, love it. Good job Samer big_smile

#232 24/11/12 5:57

Samer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sntev0Gj5Ds
A new video demonstrating all of Casey's moves, combos and outfits. (version 4)
Do you utilize all of his moves ? watch you may have missed a few.

Last edited by Samer (7/4/13 10:18)

#233 24/11/12 17:36

Valkyrur

You know, if you're ever interested in having a voice for Casey (Taunts, lines in scenes added in mods, move callouts, ect), I'd be more than willing to voice them sometime.

SelvariaSigTG_zps73b33612.png

#234 24/11/12 19:37

EdT

Let's see, I use punch and kick...  You mean there is more?  big_smile

That was a great demo of all the moves, I didn't realize you modified so many of his moves.

#235 24/11/12 20:11

Valkyrur

EdT wrote:

That was a great demo of all the moves, I didn't realize you modified so many of his moves.

I can never for the life of me get a combo going, I keep getting hit by someone midway through starting a combo.

#236 24/11/12 23:51

Samer

EdT wrote:

yikes ... tongue yeah i felt that many users may no be aware of all of his moves .. I think I should make one for hanako\hayate, kojiro, jester and soon to be released hammer. These have the most variety of modified moves. Lithium did one for hayate and kojiro (thanks again smile ) but some of the moves and outfits were missing so I might make other more expanded ones. Just wish my internet would allow me to upload big files easily :\ the casey one took me 7 hours to upload big_smile thank god for resumable uploads feature from youtube

Certified wrote:

You know, if you're ever interested in having a voice for Casey (Taunts, lines in scenes added in mods, move callouts, ect), I'd be more than willing to voice them sometime.

thanks Certified, However Casey already has "move callouts" i.e super moves sounds done by TheCreature (they can be heard in the video) .. and for taunts he uses male cop's \ tctf lite taunts which also suit him .. for the cutscene in my SMP-Conversion AdamBast made sounds for the conversation, however I didn't release them because we didn't have sounds for Konoko, a girl from facebook group volunteered to do them but never did, and Mukade (member) said he'll try to find some sounds for Konoko from game already but i guess he didn't find any that would suit the cutscene vs Casey .. so If you know any female sound actors\volunteers I need them more than male sounds (for Hanako, Sarai, Jamie, Konoko cutscenes) ... I need some male sounds for the BGI Agents though .. if interested we'll discuss it further on the various character modifications thread

I can never for the life of me get a combo going, I keep getting hit by someone midway through starting a combo.

with my custom characters i always take that into account and balance invulnerability and duration of the moves. Oni without combos I imagine would be very boring.

Last edited by Samer (24/11/12 23:58)

#237 25/11/12 1:10

Valkyrur

Samer wrote:
Certified wrote:

thanks Certified, However Casey already has "move callouts" i.e super moves sounds done by TheCreature (they can be heard in the video) .. and for taunts he uses male cop's \ tctf lite taunts which also suit him .. for the cutscene in my SMP-Conversion AdamBast made sounds for the conversation, however I didn't release them because we didn't have sounds for Konoko, a girl from facebook group volunteered to do them but never did, and Mukade (member) said he'll try to find some sounds for Konoko from game already but i guess he didn't find any that would suit the cutscene vs Casey .. so If you know any female sound actors\volunteers I need them more than male sounds (for Hanako, Sarai, Jamie, Konoko cutscenes) ... I need some male sounds for the BGI Agents though .. if interested we'll discuss it further on the various character modifications thread

Duly noted, will post on that in a bit.

Board footer