You are not logged in.

#1 06/30/09 07:06

gangsterpro

oK GUYS THE DAMN PROBLEM!

hey Guys when i am in like any level i like making TCTF reinforcements tongue
So like when i do in developermode that
ai2_spawn OutroTCTF01
then i type
chr_teleport OutroTCTF01 0 nothing happens!
i mean i want to make it that that TCTF guy should be near me is it possible? because i dont like teleporting him to other Coordinates.i dont erven know how to check Coordinates
and
2nd question is: is there a way like ai2_spawn OutroTCTF01 20 like i wanna spawn 20 TCTF bots

#2 06/30/09 07:06

Iritscen

Re: oK GUYS THE DAMN PROBLEM!

You probably thought that the "x" in "chr_teleport ai_name x" was the character ID, in which case "0" would be Konoko.  But it's a flag number.  There is no way to teleport someone to Konoko's location, only to flags.

If you want to find a flag and then stand near it (or teleport Konoko there, then teleport her backup there too), I still consider this the seminal discussion about flags: http://oni.bungie.org/community/forum/v … php?id=819 .  Lots of good info there.

As to your second question, there is a "force" option for ai2_spawn that should force the same character to spawn multiple times, but I've never tried it.  Perhaps someone else can jump in here and confirm this, and explain the syntax for using it.  The alternative is to create new characters by adding them into that level's BINACJBOCharacter.xml, as many as you want, and then calling the individual names you set up for them, one at a time, with ai2_spawn.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

Board footer