Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 02/27/08 13:02

Iritscen

You know what's weird?

This: http://muttscomics.com/news/index.asp?i … wsCat=news

Find the Oni-related oddity on this page, and we can all say WTF together.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#2 02/27/08 13:02

geyser
Website

Re: You know what's weird?

Not an oddity, why couldn't she take part in votes like that, using both her true name and character's name?
Here's more info on her that I found just now: http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/PersonDe … =296326285

And, augh! our wiki is indexed on Google? since when? Now that's what's weird beyond any reasonable limits... neutral

Last edited by geyser (02/27/08 13:02)

Behold the power of that which is yet unborn! For the swirling images that flow forth from the Chrysalis are only a shadow of the sleeper's true power.

#3 02/27/08 14:02

Iritscen

Very interesting.  I never knew about that site.  But I still think it's weird that she would use the nickname Shinatama.

Why is it weird that our wiki is on Google?  Searchbots go everywhere that doesn't need a password.  Now you know why it's so important to have well-written articles; if someone Googles Shinatama for some reason, we're result #3 (actually, that's on Yahoo), and the first result that is actually informative.  We're, like, the go-to guys for a mostly-forgotten seven year-old game.  Feel the pressure yet?

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#4 02/27/08 15:02

geyser
Website

"Feel the pressure yet?" Yeah. "Images" and subpages really make me feel bad now smile

Behold the power of that which is yet unborn! For the swirling images that flow forth from the Chrysalis are only a shadow of the sleeper's true power.

Board footer