Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#51 03/09/08 19:03

Gumby

Re: More Involved (How You Can Be, With The Wiki)

Ack! That reminds me...I never finished that article on robots...it is just a lowly stub...oops...

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#52 03/10/08 09:03

Iritscen

Okay, I will take action on the matter of character class pages at some point kinda soon but not very, in line with our discussion.  Work is swamping me now that I'm back from vac.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#53 03/10/08 09:03

geyser
Website

Do you consider the Chapters done? And do you intend to leave the "puppy" (Konoko) to me?

Last edited by geyser (03/10/08 09:03)

Behold the power of that which is yet unborn! For the swirling images that flow forth from the Chrysalis are only a shadow of the sleeper's true power.

#54 03/10/08 11:03

Iritscen

Actually, I pretty much had my say with the Chapters, but that doesn't mean there isn't more that could be done.  What would you add to them?

As far as Konoko, I have actually not devoted any time to looking at her page yet.  Hope to soon.

(Edit: Ahem, :blush:, I kinda forgot I put a cleanup tag on Konoko; I forgot I even looked at it.  Must have been moving fast at the time.  Will do soon, after making enemy pages.)

Last edited by Iritscen (03/11/08 10:03)

#55 03/26/08 08:03

Iritscen

Okay, I wanted to announce the new Current Events page.  It's basically a big ol' To-Do List now, but feel free to add your comments to it and so forth. geyser suggested a while ago that a to-do list might be a good idea, and well, I do like organizing, so I took everything that geyser mentioned on the page, and everything I think needs to be done, and, voila, it's an itemized list.  So I'm not going to keep harping on it here on the forum, but basically if you want to help but aren't sure where to start, Current Events is where it's at.  We should all try to note on there whenever we do one of those items or start doing one, and you can always add more items if you think of something that's not on there.  Thanks!

Board footer