Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 09/02/09 16:09

Shade

List of commands for developer mode.

Hey guys, I haven't been on the forums for awhile because I've been busy with school, etc. Well heres the thing. Does anyone know a list of commands for the developer mode? Like if I wanted to change into a character with out pushing the F10 or F11 keys so I can make things easier. I'm just tired of having to push the key to get to the particullar character I want to use. Also if there is a command to change to Motoko really fast that would be good if someone could give me the commands for developer mode. Also are there any more commands for developer mode except the shapeshifter? the map your, etc.

And if anyone can give me all the commands for developer mode I would be appreciated.

#2 09/02/09 16:09

Iritscen

Re: List of commands for developer mode.

The Wiki Is Your Friend.™

http://wiki.oni2.net/Developer_Mode#Using_it

As to switching to a character more quickly, this is addressed in the thread right before yours in the Mods forum: http://oni.bungie.org/community/forum/v … hp?id=1195

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#3 09/02/09 17:09

Mukade

specifically for you, type in the dev console

chr_set_class 0 <class name>

im not sure if the ppl who made motoko simply put 'motoko' as the class name, so you'll have to figure that one out, it could be motoko_1 for all i know....

so it would look like this:
chr_set_class 0 motoko

if you want a shorter command, then you can simply put in a function like so in each of the level's logic inthe IGMD folder.

func iwbm 
{
chr_set_class 0 motoko
}

then go into dev console and type in iwbm (I wanna be motoko) and there ya go smile

**btw i cant take credit for this idea, demon can, there is a thread exactly with the thing you're requesting, see the thread Shapeshifting Order, by me smile

need to know anything else i suppose the link irit gave you will do fine, just figured since now i know how to make it a bit easier, i'd spread the knowledge  wink

Last edited by Mukade (09/02/09 17:09)

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#4 09/03/09 09:09

demos_kratos

2Mukade
I'm not a demon. smile
I'm demos, from greek δήμος - means 'people'. (kratos "κράτος" means 'to rule')

P. S. word-play - deimos "δέιμος" means 'fear'. δέιμος κράτος - Fear rules.

2Shade

http://ssg.oni2.net/commands.htm#dsc

EDIT: BTW, why it has to be 'iwbm' anyways? you can make it 'mmmyb' (Make Me Motoko You Bastard) or anything else smile

Last edited by demos_kratos (09/03/09 10:09)

Jente, du er deilig, du er lekker, ihvertfall nå når jeg drikker.
Baby, du har det som trengs, hva er sannsynligheten for at vi to hopper til sengs?
Kan du si meg det? Jeg er ikke så stø i sannsynlighetsregning.

#5 09/03/09 15:09

Mukade

it was just easier since i don't have that kind of creative thinking...

about demon, i just couldnt exaclty remember your name... when i saw it i meantto go back and change it, but i got caught up with other posts and forgot.

about the greek... thats nice....  big_smile

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

Board footer