Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#76 09/13/07 04:09

bboyzagy

Re: Crescent Moon Kick and such

Well you should know best when the time is right to get back to practising.....

The B-Boy Style Will Live On

#77 09/19/07 17:09

bboyzagy

Hey Ether how are you? Did you know I'm making a parkour group with three of my friends, more informations will be provided as soon as I get them...

#78 09/20/07 19:09

Gumby

I gotta get a picture of me stretching my thighs...my mom says im going to rip my miniscus...

Stand up, take your foot in your hand behind you, and bring it to your ribs...now keep going...I can get my foot an inch or 2 past...

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#79 09/21/07 14:09

Ether

@bboyzagy] Good luck with the group. I'm eager to hear some more.

@Gumby] Well, I don't know why are you talking about that. However, I admire your flexibility - so far I haven't been successful stretching my leg to the air while standing. Tell us more.

#80 09/28/07 14:09

bboyzagy

Well there are news we are called Shadows and we have four members.... Thats new....

#81 09/30/07 15:09

Ether

@bboyzagy] Yeah, at least something. Try to make some pictures and/or videos, I'd like to see some action. [btw] You'd be surprised how many parkour/streetrun groups are forming these days in my city. Try to be special in some way, that's what will eventually bring some fans to you.

#82 10/09/07 06:10

bboyzagy

Hello Ether I must ask you a question, what do I need to practice to learn Van Damme's  signature move, the move where he jumps in the air and hits his opponent with one leg in th e head and the other leg is in the other direction so it looks like an 180 or an air split kick, so help if you can...

#83 10/09/07 15:10

Ether

van Damme] I have to say I'm not really a kickmaster, I learned only the basic ones. However, you can send me a link ('coz I'm too lazy to find it myself) and I will try.

Ether = me] I've tried some handstands, cartwheels, basic kicks and such. It seems OK, but even a little more stretching of the leg feels uncomfortable/hurts, so I guess I will slowly get back to training and maybe it will get back to normal state again.

#84 10/09/07 18:10

bboyzagy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q3stFYL … ed&search= that's the link on you tube for the kickboxer final fight with van damme, watch the kick before he knocks his opponent out of the ring the second time, and tell me what can I do to learn that kick better...

#85 10/14/07 13:10

Ether

@bboyzagy] I'm sorry, but with the current situation about YouTube and my computer, I'm unable to watch any video. As I said before, I wouldn't be of much help, anyway.

#86 10/15/07 08:10

bboyzagy

No problem man thanks anyway, tell me if anything interesting happens, if something comes up peace for now...

#87 10/17/07 12:10

Ether

@bboyzagy] I was on a kinda training in my school's gym yesterday. I haven't forgotten much, but after 3 months of not training it was exhausting. Fortunately, my leg is OK.

#88 10/17/07 15:10

bboyzagy

Well that's good, but when will you be back in your good old form, or will you try to do better, anyway keep me updated on th crescent moon kick progress, and try not to hurt yourself, I almost had a fatal accident earlier today, but fortunately I found my way out of that terrible situation... peace for now...

#89 10/22/07 18:10

bboyzagy

I have good news, I'm improving my breakdancing skills and my looks with it... Well how are you doing hope you leg is better... see ya soon man...

#90 10/23/07 12:10

Ether

I'm glad to hear you're improving. Maybe you could make some photos or videos? What about the accident, what was it?

My leg is doing quite well, I can do most of the tricks I had done before. In addition to that, the pause allowed me to refine my technique. Anyway, it was amazing experience, two hours of a good training is a very well spent time. I can't stretch my legs very much, though, that'll take more time to practise.

#91 10/23/07 12:10

bboyzagy

Oh well I almost fell from a great height and was almost hit by a car but nothing happened, I'm ok, and what about the CMKick, have you tried it at your gym or school, and how big was your break?

#92 10/24/07 16:10

Ether

Oh. I hadn't been training for three months. I have no progress to report about the CMK, because the trainings are at a bad time for me, so I'm not probably going to train until Saturday 10.11.

#93 10/24/07 18:10

bboyzagy

You mean another pause, or you aren't gonna practice the CMK until Saturday?

#94 10/25/07 11:10

Ether

I'm not going to practise anything at all until Saturday.

#95 10/25/07 18:10

bboyzagy

Your choice, well at least your leg will rest and be prepared for the start of the training....

#96 11/07/07 20:11

bboyzagy

hey Ether, long time no post, what have you been up too anything new?

#97 11/08/07 13:11

Ether

Well it isn't 10.8. yet, but I tried a "fulltwist" (I don't know what terminology you use, so it's a backflip with 360° twist) from stand and I didn't do it, but it's promising.

#98 11/08/07 15:11

bboyzagy

Nice to hear that you are trying to improve... Tell me more as the story develops...

#99 11/12/07 18:11

Ether

Well, I managed to do this "fulltwist" once. Now, I'm trying to do a frontflip from stand forward (= the spot where I land is in front of the spot I jumped from). I don't intend to brag, but I think I'm getting better and better. Anyway, I want to get some videos of me tricking in the training hall, but it's hard to get a digicam (regards to Ultimatum479). I'd like to practise the CMK on the next training, hopefully I won't forget.

#100 11/14/07 09:11

bboyzagy

Well that's great to hear, that you are back in shape, get those videos soon I wanna see your tricks and moves, and you're not bragging but it's the truth, we get better with practice...

Board footer