Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 09/08/09 22:09

Shade

Anyone made new mods lately?

Has anyone made any new mods lately? And I haven't gotten around to mine because I can't get a new Oni disk yet. Sad isn't it tongue I can do allot more if I had my own computer though.

#2 09/08/09 23:09

EdT
Website

Re: Anyone made new mods lately?

You mean something like this:
http://edt.oni2.net/temp/ID_Boom.wmv

Yes, the Iron Demon is being worked on by a few persons, don't know when it will be publicly released, it still needs a lot of things to be done.

#3 09/09/09 14:09

Mukade

I've been working slowly on improving ninja's (big surprise there) so far, ive added a couple throws and stuff, improved some damage etc.... im working on making move damage similar to that of Konoko. example: her punch punch punch combo, i make the damage of the first punch the same, second and third. I also am compensating for speed, if a move is a bit slower that Konoko's, it will hit harder.

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#4 09/09/09 14:09

Chamyky
Website

Wow, nice explosion. Lots of particles in there. Where do the smoke/fire textures come from?

#5 09/10/09 10:09

EdT
Website

That was a unused bomb particle from the beta days.  It was probably was going to be used in the BGI level.  The particle is called env_bomb_e01.

#6 09/14/09 14:09

dream996

the iron demon need a lot of works ! it need to move and have action( attack ) =]

PunBB bbcode test

#7 09/14/09 16:09

Iritscen

I don't know, I think stuff like moving and shooting is overrated.  We'll probably just have the Iron Demon standing in a lobby, and then you shoot it and it blows up.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#8 09/14/09 16:09

Leus
Website

Rofl.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#9 09/15/09 13:09

dream996

stand5ng there for u to shoot ? a bit random!

PunBB bbcode test

Board footer