Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 06/15/08 13:06

SteelStyle

I love Oni too, And I would like to make modif

Hi I'm new on this forum I can code in C && C++ and I would like too modify the AI and some animation anybody know if it's possible?
I read that they will be a Oni for Player vs Player by some of your member it's released ?

Excuse me for my english I'm french.

#2 06/15/08 15:06

Gumby

Re: I love Oni too, And I would like to make modif

Knowing C will greatly benifit you. What type of modification did you have in mind?

And no PvP as of yet sad

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#3 06/15/08 17:06

SteelStyle

I wanna try to make my own implementation for the AI. For exemple get a vengeance if one of the ennemy miss Konoko and hit his friend

#4 06/15/08 18:06

Gumby

Hmm. That kind of thing is sort of...improbable. (I won't say impossible, because lately a lot of stuff has been proved possible). I don't know of any way to do it. At least not with BSL scripting...

...maybe someone else knows how to do it using a more...dirty method big_smile. But don't get your hopes up.

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#5 06/16/08 03:06

Loser

SteelStyle, just change character's team to "Neutral": chr_changeteam "name of chaacter" Neutral
That way, your "allies" fight Syndicate in the first place, but if you hit them, they will start atacking you until some bad guy hits them (or until you are dead smile)

But if you mean that when Syndicate punches Syndicate they start to fight with each other, I don't think it is possible. How do you want to learn that it was his teammate who punched him + teammates cannot hurt each other. Yes, yes, there is one exception when teammates can hurt each other (one flag in TRAM sequence), but then it also hurts each frame so it looks...stupid
                                                                                                        Loser

Last edited by Loser (06/16/08 04:06)

"I am just a mere reflection of what I would be."

#6 06/16/08 05:06

SteelStyle

Yes with the method you said they will hurts them each other each time that why I need to change the AI. Though I'm thinking about other modification...

Board footer