Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 04/08/08 10:04

coool

Help me about my oni game

In my oni game,konoko's face is plane(I don't know  how to describe it,just look the picture)
large_11336m56.jpg
but not the other charaters:
large_11427j56.jpg
when I turn the quantity to left in option, it won't be plane,but all charaters have no shadow!
large_11290a56.jpg

why,why is this happening....:(
my graphic card is good enough,my friend have a graphic card not as good as mine,but he's oni was all right.
we use the same oni game!:(

I haven't find a good place to post pictures,so I post them here

Last edited by coool (04/08/08 11:04)

#2 04/08/08 10:04

Iritscen

Re: Help me about my oni game

Just so you know, coool, we can't see those pictures directly in your post, but I just copied each image's link and pasted it in the address bar, and the browser will go to that image and show it properly.  Edit: Okay, now I can see them, after making my post.  I don't know if that's because my browser cached them from viewing them directly, or you fixed them somehow.

I wish I could explain why that is happening.  It is definitely a problem with the graphics card, though.  Keep in mind, the quality of your graphics card is not the problem; any modern PC can handle Oni, so even if you had a cheap card it should still play Oni just fine.  It's the type of card you have, that determines whether you have a problem with Oni.  I will leave the problem-solving to the PC users here, as they know much more about this than I do.  The only thing I can think of is trying different drivers for your card (older, newer?).

Last edited by Iritscen (04/08/08 10:04)

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#3 04/08/08 10:04

coool

trying different drivers for my card

yes I think I must try

it's not a serious problem but makes me feel such bad.

#4 04/08/08 11:04

Gumby

sad I can't see the pictures...

...but what type of card do you have?

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#5 04/08/08 12:04

Iritscen

I'm sorry, coool, but now the pictures can't be seen at all, even if I copy the image's link to the address bar.  They were better at the last place.  Can you use Photobucket?  It's designed for uploading images and linking to them.

However, if those are the images in the RAR attachment, I guess people can download them, so don't worry about the ones in your post.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

Board footer