Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 02/20/08 09:02

littlerat

Final Scene Help

Hello, I just finished playing through Oni for the first time, but for some reason when it gets to the final cut scene, it just crashes to the desktop. I've searched all over the internet for a video of it, but the tubes seemed to have failed me. I would much appreciate if someone uploaded a video of the last scene and credits to youtube or the like.

#2 02/20/08 10:02

paradox-01

Re: Final Scene Help

What final cut scene? When you kill Muro there's only the huge dish with purple-white light pulses. If you mean the outro movie you can download a bink file player to see it manually. (Note that Oni cancels the video as soon as you click or press a button so..)

Last edited by paradox-01 (02/20/08 10:02)

#3 02/20/08 13:02

geyser
Website

Re: Final Scene Help

Hm, indeed, we could/should upload the outro/credits to YouTube. For completeness.

littlerat, does your Oni installation have a file called Oni\GameDataFolder\outro.bik ?
If no (naughty naughty), there are Oni sites around the web where you can snatch it.
If yes, you can view it outside Oni with Rad Video tools as suggested by paradox-01.

Last edited by geyser (02/20/08 13:02)

Behold the power of that which is yet unborn! For the swirling images that flow forth from the Chrysalis are only a shadow of the sleeper's true power.

Board footer