Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 01/11/19 03:01

killerbladeaex

I convinced this youtuber to play oni!

guys feel free to watch smile since I like oni I convinced this youtuber to play oni and he makes one chapter everyday on youtube this is is his channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCooThA … NfA/videos at first he was playing anniversary edition then I told him to change back to the original since it was unprofessional kinda and the main menu screen was unprofessional and a lot of spam in the npcs I preferred the original and he switched back to the original channel name = 'CJOMEGA' he's playing this game for the first time and he has no idea what is it about and I told him to pick the evil ending if it ever lets him decide and he said 'i'm usually a good guy i did not know this game had an evil or  bad ending thank you shendu for letting me know but i feel the character has a personality so ill choose whatever makes sense for her' in one of his videos big_smile

#2 01/11/19 12:01

Christoff 51

Re: I convinced this youtuber to play oni!

Is this a promotion?

#3 01/14/19 06:01

Delano762
Website

Re: I convinced this youtuber to play oni!

That's nice - My attempts to convince anyone to play Oni proved futile - the concept of a mix between TPS and a complex fighting game apparently was just way too incomprehensible, alien and wonky to my friends.

Circus Afro, Circus Afro, Polka Dot, Polka Dot!

Board footer