Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#101 09/01/17 02:09

ltemplar

Re: Oni remake

Regarding weapon discussion...

1)Weapons in your project seams unrealistic vs armours. Even in real life bullet prof west can stop almost all small arms excluding thus shoot from point blank range. The hit is painful yes , but rather harmless for the user vitality.Otherwise police and military would resign of them a long time ago . In the oni most strikers tctf personnel and the Konoko itself wear tactical vest that can absorb that damage so Your point about weapons being way unrealistic is untrue.

2)Plasm weapon(basic damage 30) in original non moded oni is quite powerful. It can kill every enemy(as example basic striker health is 50) in almost 2-3 shoots. The exception are Konoko and bosses with have way more health than regular enemies. So the joke is also not at the place regrading this particular weapon.

3)When I was referring to shooting skills I haven't in the mind the damage they can cause. No I was rather thinking about inaccuracy level so ability to shoot bullets in straight line. In original oni this feature is actually present  for the AI controlled characters but not the player itself. To correct this add basic shooting skill for each branch of weapon and modifiers(level / points) to increase starting accuracy of the charter later in the game. Also don't forget about to increase actual inaccuracy when character is in particular states like ruining or dodging. Human is not a freaking tank with compensator that can run at max speed an shoot at the same time with the same accuracy as standing straight with proper aiming(so something that creators of oni actually have forgot).So the end formula for accuracy should be like this: Starting accuracy(also compensation for recoil) - state inaccuracy + shooting skill corrector - weapon basic inaccuracy level(because  the black adder is more inaccurate compared to plasma rifle for example).

Ltempar.

Last edited by ltemplar (09/01/17 03:09)

#102 09/01/17 03:09

semicloud

u can head shot a striker and blow his face off. if not, go for the groin or stomach.

go to the air port level, you can kill that striker with 2 throws but it takes that entire clip of ammo to kill him.

i don't know how else to explain this to you.

yes, i was going to correct that small issue u mentioned about torso being armored. i just have to define vital areas based on armor pattern. i just simplified saying weapon did this much.

the skill system has been solved. upping let's say a ballistic skill increases your ammo capacity.

so ware house level, you would only have 2 bullets. but if you level up ballistics 1. you would have something like 4 bullets.

all the mechanics and balance has been worked out bro. i'm starting to make the first level for demo.

Last edited by semicloud (09/01/17 03:09)

#103 09/01/17 03:09

ltemplar

"technically, you could head shot him and kill him cause he don't have armor there. not to mention vitals like stomach, legs, groin that's unprotected but hitting him there don't even stop him"

And that's the are where You can improve the game-play. But still You must remember that You create a Game not the Real life simulator...In real life when You slip on staircase end then fall down in most cases this will be fatal for You. Imagine what will happen in Oni where staircase fights take place in almost every level. Not to mention something like "health points" in real life is non existing thing and most injury coming from shooting can become fatal if not treat properly an take weeks if not months to heal .But if this mechanic will be good in game I don't think so...
EDIT
Please, when You edit something use the edit world at the begging. to keep this conversation clear.

Ltemplar.

Last edited by ltemplar (09/01/17 04:09)

#104 09/01/17 04:09

semicloud

that's assumed. no game is meant to be completely real. if i do that, i would have to develop a currency system for Konoko to use on her leave. it has to stop somewhere. but technically, i can add in that injury part and having the enemy bleed out. but that's not gona be in the first remake. i'm one person doing this so i have to cut things out. if i had a budget like studio i mite consider doing that.

#105 09/01/17 04:09

ltemplar

That's a relief...

So how exactly thus damage tables You've mentioned will look like?
Based on the multiply or other mechanic?
In my understanding , the best approach is to create a body template which area multiply and then add the armour reduction to it.
Like for example basic pistol shoot do 50 dmg per bullet so , the multiply for torso area is 3 times then the dmg dealt will be 50*3=150. But if he have armour with value of 40 he then get only 30 dmg (50-40)*3 = 30 . Something similar to thus lines or not?

Ltemplar.

#106 09/01/17 04:09

semicloud

wat u should be asking is how strong a throw is compared to a bullet damage. my issue is how melee is balanced relative to weapon. u can't talk about weapons by itself.

anyways, i'm stuck on wat i should do for the first level for people to demo. any suggestions? this is probably where i ask for community input

wat do the community want to see for the first level. could be new features or stuff people want to see. stuff plp want to play.

everything u would expect in a sequel remake.

u can weigh in too templar on this.

the theoretical stuff is done. i just don't know wat people like to see at this point. i don't think i can continue work at this point without any input

not making this game for me. so i'm asking

Last edited by semicloud (09/01/17 05:09)

#107 09/01/17 05:09

ltemplar

No I have asked this particular thing because rest should be balanced around this(not other way around) Call it base.

Regarding the level.
Similar to the original I think.Maybe add more routes for stealth approach and add some abilities to hack consoles.. Also add some mini boss fight at the end. In my opinion driving vehicles etc. could be done in later levels.

Ltemplar.

#108 09/01/17 05:09

semicloud

how is the rest balanced around that.  you haven't even compared melee damage to gun damage at all. let me ask you this. how much damage does throw do relative to a bullet.

so if i punch a striker to the face, would that kill him?

that comment really don't help me at all. so if bungie came with a remake, you going to tell them make a game similiar to the original?

wat do you want to play and don't tell me all you want to see is a vehicle.

this a sequel to the game.

do people even want a sequel. i'm start to wonder about this. nobody could really tell me wat they want in one.

so if i were to make a first level of a sequel, wat would people want to play or see.

Last edited by semicloud (09/01/17 05:09)

#109 09/01/17 06:09

ltemplar

"how much damage does throw do relative to a bullet."
It simple. When You have dmg tables for weapons, You can then decide how much dmg. the melee should do to keep the fluency of battle as You planed. In my opinion You should be able to finish basic enemy in not more than 10-20 seconds, when fighting in CQC to gave the player the feel, that he control someone special(Mai who is a daodan for example), and not some ordinary bimbo.
So answering Your question if one bullet do 10 dmg then basic punch should deal 10 -15 dmg as well. The throw then shuld deal in range from 20-100 dmg or more, depending of its lethality and purpose like neck break for example that should be fatal but a simple throw is more for crowd control than dmg dealing.
So in Your case if Bullet do 50 dmg(Mai has 200 hp) then one combo should be enough to kill a simple mob if not blocked.And throw depending of the purpose .. simple used for crowd control around 20-30 while the lethal one even 80-100. And that's without doadoan power-up. If powered she should be able to kill a simple striker witch one jump kick(if not blocked).

Regarding The level.
There is so many stories on the Oni galore regarding possible remake so take a look there.
Regarding the mechanic what I would like particularly to see in remake:
-more gun fighting
-ability to holster more than one weapon ..ideally one holster for small arms one for heavier guns (rifles) and one slot in hands so 3 weapons total.
-Better inventory and usage of the accessories and equipment (like to chose if i want activate the shield/clocking field or not)
-ability to hack consoles , but not any stupid mini games that are annoying, but based on time and the hacking skill of the character.
-Counter mechanic in H2H combat.
-Ability to counter/prevent throws
-better dodging mechanics both in gun fight but also in h2h
-more stealth routes(but not to many)
-Stealth kills based on player skills rather than button
-A motorcycle level when she is in pursuit of something.
-Multi routes for story like what will happen if the truck in first level escape and then she must chase it.
-Turret/drones/bots hacking and control.
EDIT1
-more ammo types so even the simple guns are useful because the ammo for them can be replenish more frequently than for example mercury bow or garden luncher(another flaw in original Oni weapon balance).
EDIT2
Optional:
-Armor/clothing visible damage.
-Ability to lure enemy out
-grenades (different types)
-mines.
-Mobile armours/tanks/battle droids.
-Ability to dodge/hide and shoot but without additional button to "stick" to the surface.But only if Ai is also capable to do it, if not then forget.
-More aware Ai than in original especially if He see his fellow soldier corpse...or sneaking persson
-different starting points for the mission
-Ability to chose armament before the mission start..if current point in the story allows that
-More logic in the story like for example sending Konoko/Mai in first level in full tactical gear with only 2 ammo clips and the pistol to check something is completely illogical. Going in normal clothing(+ bullet prof west underneath) is more appropriate approach for investigation(as can be seen in the short 4 chapter comic).

Ltemplar.

Last edited by ltemplar (09/01/17 06:09)

#110 09/01/17 09:09

EdT
Website

Randomness!   Each time you play things will be different.  Guards in different locations, patrol paths and timing of patrols.  If someone needs to be rescued, their location will change and so on. 

So each time you play, it will feel fresh, you won't know when an AI will appear or where.  The mission objective will remain the same, but, how long it takes you to accomplish a task, the route you take, the tactic you choose, will have different consequences.

#111 09/01/17 10:09

semicloud

Itemplar, ur saying a bullet is weaker than a punch. which is fine if you chose the game to be this way. however, i am balancing the game way this completely different. if a punch is 15 damage like you say, then a bullet is probably 15*3=45 damage. so a bullet is 3 times powerful as a punch making weapons MORE dangerous. a head shot will be twice that so 90 damage.

now, i'm not implement armor realism yet. just assume everyone has no armor because i would have to do a soft spot template and have damage ratio for different parts. that's later.   

no more running and jump kicking somebody with SMG and expect to live cause a stray bullet may end up on your head and kill you.

konoko will only have 180 points of health so 2 head shot will kill her instantly. she can take 6 shot in the torso from a pistol. this changes the game entirely make weapon very dangerous. it forces you to use strategy and stealth.

and no, it won't take focus away from H2H. because cause an easy enemy will have probably 80 health. you head shot him, his dead cause a head shot is 90 damage. so the weapon is equally as dangerous to the enemy. now, you can only carry 4 rounds  in the chamber now and ammo has roughly the same scarcity.

here is wat the skill tree will be different. you can either chose to specialize i melee or H2H. here is how. 4 rounds normal won't let you the ability to blast through. plus, certain level enemies will have machine guns and there will be more of them so u have to use more stealth. however, if u decide to specialize in weapon, you level up ballistic skills which increase carry capacity only. so instead of 4 rounds that level, you may have 12 rounds in a chamber.  now, gun become viable cause u have more bullets.

also, there will be mines but you would have to specialize in ballistic tree to build them. there are grenades. because gun are more dangerous, i can control how much stealth there is by how i place enemy and how many has guns. i can have no stealth at all by giving nobody guns. already have alot of wat you are saying

different randomness is a great thought edt. that and the skill tree will make game more playable

those are all good actually. i was more aiming for level design. i'm making the first level.

think of like this. you played ONI, and is kinda bored cause u play it so much. A modder comes and says he is making a  level but says he can change the level design completely and pretty much do anything.

so first this first level, not the game general, wat you would want to see. u could have said vehicle cause he is just that good a modder so he is not limited.

i'm not so much asking for mechanics though mechanic is part of it. wat would you want to see for this first level by itself, because it will take effort to make.

this will let me focus only on element to show case. don't worry aoout how complicated it is to do.

Last edited by semicloud (09/01/17 10:09)

#112 09/01/17 11:09

EdT
Website

Level design, exterior of warehouse has multiple entry points, each with risk and rewards. Front door, back door, underground garage, loading docks, windows and roof could be used to enter the warehouse.

Interior, if possible automated machinery moving stuff around.  Moveable stuff by AI and Konoko, crates, furniture which can be used for stealth or fighting.

Not sure the look you want, either, clean high tech warehouse or old broken down warehouse.

#113 09/01/17 11:09

semicloud

wat u do you want to play.

like if had to make a level for just you to play. this is individual answer.

edt, so you would want this first level to be in a warehouse?

if developer of bungie came up to you and said they could make a sequel, but they could only do 1 level for you to play and dont' know if there is time or funding to do a second one.

if a modding team came up to you and said they can hack the game anyway they want with anything but have limited budget and time and can only do one level and ask you wat they should include or do, wat would you say.

i probably need an answer here before i can do anything else at this point.

example answers "i wanna play konoko in space fighting the guorld, but have her ride around a space ship, but have her be able to pilot a x wing fighter"

or " i don't want to play as konoko, but Muro, but when he was a child in a nazii space death camp and went through a time portal to the future some twenty 80 with a tombraider theme"

some like that, that you would exactly want to play. i will take the best idea and do it. i don't care if one person just post. i need at least one good genuine answer.

if one person literally weighted in with the first answer, i would literally probably do that theme and have a freaken story if i had the time. that would literally be the only piece of input i get from community. i'm not gona wait a year to get response. this will give me the green light to go.

get me something serious. this is literally my green light to go at this point cause all the mechanics and advancement has been mapped out. all i need is the answer to that quesiton to go. i don't care if it just one person weighing in.

Last edited by semicloud (09/01/17 11:09)

#114 09/01/17 11:09

ltemplar

EdT: Randomness can be good to some extend ..but also produce the risk of having for example 10 extremely powerful enemies (+ boss even) in one room that will be at this point impossible to pass. So even random elements in this level should have some values (safety protocols in code) to prevent such thing upon generation.

Semicloud: Yes in my opinion the warehouse (or any other close space like underground base - BGI research facility in case of continuation) is perfect as first level because it first:
-Gave more control over this closed space(possible stating points , movable routes , exit points , etc). Two :
-The peoples here at this forum are a bunch of rather experienced players that want something that will bring spiritual connection, so parts close to the first level of they favourite game will be perfect for this task. Someone may say "Yet another warehouse..." but You must also remember that all this started exactly there.This bring nostalgia You know...

Last edited by ltemplar (09/01/17 11:09)

#115 09/01/17 11:09

semicloud

no itemplar, read the previous post. this is want u want to play, has nothiing to do with wat i want.

i'm making this game for you, the community, not me.

there has nothing to do with wat's perfect or technology limitations

this is wat you want to play litereally if i was making the game for you. look at the example answers.

Last edited by semicloud (09/01/17 11:09)

#116 09/01/17 12:09

ltemplar

Now i'm a bit lost.
So what exactly answer you expect to get hmm?
EDIT.
If this will be for me... I probably gave You enough answers already.
So I will writ this again... what exactly answer you expect to get?

Last edited by ltemplar (09/01/17 12:09)

#117 09/01/17 12:09

semicloud

wat kinda first level would u want to play.

#118 09/01/17 12:09

ltemplar

I want to play as Mai Hasagawa aka Konoko wanting to investigate "Yet another" abandoned Hi-tech warehouse witch multiply entry points . The goal is to what find out what "suspicious" activity is making peoples there missing. Then she find the data that is well encrypted in one of the computer logs (other levels) and this finding later can develop to overall hidden agenda (high political fiction) .Her uniform will consist of  jacket some jeans blouse and bullet prof west underneath.She will be armed with pistol(10 rounds) an two extra magazines.+ one hypo spray. When she have evidence(uncover the mystery) that there is Syndicate activity there, then she can call backup consisting of Storm squad of TCTF of six well armored and armed members.Then you connect with the squad an fight Your way. When the fight is almost over with syndicate troops and you discus in"non-civilised" tone your points with the squad commanding officer , suddenly the big military robot hidden at the back of the truck rise (mini boss) and You have part where You must destroy it. After that the level ends.
Is this answer is more sufficient for You?

Ltemplar.

Last edited by ltemplar (09/01/17 12:09)

#119 09/01/17 12:09

semicloud

basically, u want the first ware house level with a robot boss at the end? how is going to be fun for u to play when u already know there is gona be a boss fight with a robot in the end.  ur not gona be surprised at all. and aren't u bored of ware house levels.

edt, is this want both of you want. a ware house level? how is that two different people when asked for their individual opinion of wat kinda level they want to play and story involved possibiliy that they gave the exact same answer.

Last edited by semicloud (09/01/17 13:09)

#120 09/01/17 13:09

ltemplar

Not the first level ..because this time the warehouse is abandoned/closed.
A the first part of the level You only find some dust and old equipment . If you investigate further You will find the closed door (the closed part of the level)Now you must find a way how to get in there. When inside You find Some activity. but nothing to suspicions. But your guts/intuition is telling You that's something fishy is going one here. Then she spot a few strikers. (She have her confirmation ..yet she need  to call backup but her signal is being jammed . Then she must find a way to turn of this signal(preferably in stealth) because this place is nothing more but hidden syndicate nest. When she investigate computers/equipment she find the well encrypted data . After she turn of the jamming device she can call backup (note that syndicate a this point is aware that something is going one here and that the have a unwanted guest/s)You know the rest.
Edit I told You before.. we are rely Sentimental peoples.

Ltemplar.

Last edited by ltemplar (09/01/17 13:09)

#121 09/01/17 13:09

semicloud

forget that this is remake. pretend that i'm modding the game keeping all the moves but just challenging the balance of weapon by hacking hex.

there won't be a need for nolstagia cause everything is the same. in fact, the goal of modding isn't to create nolstagia, it's to create something new.

wat would u want to see in a mod

let me show u wat a mod looks like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBNC90GcS18

the goal of modding is to alleviate the monotony of the original.

pretend i'm an advance moder asking u for wat u would want to see in the next mod.

no literally imagine me as a moder and answer that question again for me.

Last edited by semicloud (09/01/17 14:09)

#122 09/01/17 14:09

ltemplar

Then In that case I will answer that I want a BGI level that we are missing in original game or BGi underground research facility somewhere in outside of main city(the one I started developing wit EdT and Samer but never finished due the lack of time and engine limitations).

Ltemplar.

Last edited by ltemplar (09/01/17 14:09)

#123 09/01/17 14:09

semicloud

u have to explain wat that is. it's underground?

wat new feature would u like to see. a mod usually offer something new, maybe a new skin, new move. or stronger enemies or wat not.

i don't have map of the main city in memory, wat level u talking about. the official name for it.

#124 09/01/17 14:09

ltemplar

This the original Story concept for Underground research facility that i've discussed with Edt and samer  back in 2014

STORY
The main protagonist will be female called "Akino" (this is not her name only the nick name). She was ordered by unknown Mister M and  send to unknown research lab to get some valuable data from it.  . The player will only get some basic information about where this data can be located
and  codes to enter the elevator with will take her to the laboratory set 500m underground.

Act1 - The surface .
The enter to the laboratory is by laser wall, lard by sensors, so touching any part of it will bring the red alert status , and result in sending to that area killer drones(the security in that part is fully automated). Player must find a way to get under other side of it without activating alarms . there will be few ways to do it:
a)Where a player will spot damaged laser brier (the laser will be appearing and disappearing)
b)By water channel (but there are mines that player must first disarm)
c)By jumping from higher ground (resulting in player dmg.) - warning this area is heavily guarded by drones.
d)Other way - maybe you also have some idea
When player will get on the other side now he must hide from the flaying patrol drones (thous drones aren't equipped in any lethal weapons, but if player decide to attack them they will rise alarm and proper killer drones will be sent into action - and believe me this will not be a pleasant meting)
So the key is to be invisible for the enemy . To do so i will gave player ability to clock himself (or use any other special move ) for 20 seconds . after that the batery must recharge(a like the idea with the timer that samer bring in the W.P. level). When you reach noticed the entry point she will put codes which activate the elevator that will bring her into the underground part.
Act2- the laboratory
The laboratory is divided into separate areas and sub levels where the player can go (warning activating any sensor will set alarm and proper squad will be introduced to the player ) Depending of the level of the laboratory the area can be heavily guarded or less (but touching the sensor or get sooted by any guard will rise the alarm (look above)!!) The zones are connected by :on the same level by hallways (sometimes with sensors or drones patrolling them) , and levels - connected by elevators (no staircases) - the sensors must be deactivated though to enter them , and player need to get clearance access to move into another sub level(haw he will obtain it is up to him)
The zones of the laboratory are:
Sub level 1 :
Entrance - few sensors/cameras 
Guard room few guards(on duty) few sensors lots of computers - going there is rather not a good idea (also not mine concern for the Aiko mission)
Living quarters (there is a possibility she will meat the guard there) - a good way to find few extra hypos or ammunition
The armory (heavily guarded area - going there is suicidal) - lots of sensors drones etc.
The hangars - few for crafts - multilevel area
The Underground garage
The training area
Sub level 2.
The entire level is physic laboratory - testing facility etc - lots of sensors and guard drones(some armed)
Sub level 3
The biohazard testing facility and laboratories there, are also keep prisoners and test subjects for illegal bio - experiments. This level have killer drones, few sensors, and few guards (but heavily armed and armored) .There the main character will spot kept Konoko (YES)- but about this meeting i will writ later
Sub level 4 - Computer room/command center  -  player goal, energy plant , experimental weapons test facility. This area is the most difficult (here you need a help from Konoko- for example synchronized computer room entry , but also to bring some distraction - in this point the stealth is not vital for success). There you will face lots of guards , experimental weapons(iron demon?) , bosses , etc - probably a separate save pint will be required (to avoid frustration)
Act3. The biohazard problems
As the part of the diversion the konoko decide to release failed experiments to secure the escape routes. This decision will bring a haos , destruction lots of killed guards (ha) but also will alarm the command that will sent a distress cal for outside help. From this point our heroines go into separate ways and player will take control over Mai (well Aiko is done at this pint and she is not good at fighting - she will help you by activating some doors etc - but not take direct fight in the action). The player will face thous released experiments , and from first hand experience the daodan horror.
She will face not only thous experiments, but also entire army of piss of guard , guard drones etc (some fights can be avoided though, by taking other route). The player main goal is to reach the hangar and escape by "borrowed" VTOL.
Act4. The "clinging" squad.
The corporation command (the owner of this facility) decide to send a exterminator squad to clean this mess(form any witnesses) , and secure the data.Thous guys are not there for the show only . The are well equipped, armored and armed (here i will introduce the power armors). Even small in numbers facing them in open ground is a suicidal. (you will see what the do with other daodans/ guards/survivors in short intro). From this point Konoko is alone . She lost contact with Aiko (we don't know if she succeeded in escaping or not) So she must find a way to reach her goal (steal the VOLT) and escape . Here the player will be forced to be more reserved in attacking thous squads (cyborgs, heavily armored agumanted marines and agents) and take more stealthy approach(still you can force out your way but this will be really heavy to do ..one punch from the armored charter and you are 100 hp less the weapons used by them are also veryyyy lethal - in other word close to impossible) . The laboratories will be set in fire. The previous escape routes will be cut of by killer squads fire or door malfunction (player need to find others way , how to bypass them - lots of air ducts crawling). When Konok reach her goal she will activate the stealth mode on the VTOL and saliently escape the facility.
And thats the end of this level

PLAY STYLE :

1.Stealth.
As you can deduct from the story the main conception for this level is moving unnoticed. Aiko is not Konoko , and forcing her to fight is rather not a god idea(she only have 60 hp) and can end very badly for her.So avoid being spot by any cost. Raising alarm will cause bringing into field search parties , activation of the timer (here the player have time to hide), when player is searched by computer (the enemies will be patrolling different routes closer to any hide spot ). This will also bring more guards to the area which reroute paroling patches(reinforce them to prevent further intrusion). So not only this can end badly , but also this can increase the difficulty level from easy to hard in further attempt, and force player to find another way.
2.Multi routes - the player will have chose to take another patch or do things to get into desire area in other ways (for example air ducts, more laser/sensor density area etc). So he will not be leave with only one solution - you can for example enter (very difficult) the guard house and risk to be exposed by guards and hack computer deactivating some sensors etc. I also like to play , with possibility to change clothes and pose as one of the guards(warning this will remove some of your abilities like stealth), which allow you to go by base unnoticed by normal guards or patrol drones(the sensors, commanders etc will however unmask you - so be cheerful)
3.Hacking or entry password
Entering password (for example read in the console , memo etc) in not the only way how you can open some areas. The other is hacking. Hacking however takes time (no no no logic puzzels etc - thous looks lame) but live you exposed to being spotted by guards, drones cameras, etc. the also remove your disguise for hacking time (depends of the hack difficulty). So chose wisely when to hack. Some areas though need two characters to operate.
4.Mine Charters and theirs powers
The Aiko is stealth based charter. Her Hp is close to 60 . She can use weapons , but this is not her specialization. She is not totaly usles in h2h (she can use small energy sword for that) and her fatals (the new throw mechanic) is lethal(especially from behind) for every guard. Her combos are fast and deadly (she need this to take quickly enemies before the rise alarm). Fighting more than 2 guards however, is rather hard , and 4 or more will bring her quick and painful death. The same goes for any hunter killer drones.
Konoko is different. She is deadly fighting machine with rather powerful move set. her main hp is 300 in that version (remember she is after the acid bath). She is less stealthy , but she don't need to be. She is more prepared(and angry) for open confrontation. Her moves are very fast but do less dmg. She also have good compliment of super powers that she can use to reinforce her natural combat abilities.
The main charters will have also unique powers activated by time.:
The Aiko will have. Stealth (20 sek) parallelizing pistol (good to get into some guards), exploding energy mines (gess for what)
The Konoko will have daodan powers such ass: phoenix rise (brings full energy) energy discharge (powerful kinetic blast). Daodan shield (activate for 10 sec invincibility)

The enemies:

Facility personnel

Guard drones - flaying sensors that detect players hp 20 easy to destroy , but doing so will rise alarm
Killer drones -   Deadly flaying machines.  The fire from theirs dual repulsor guns can "split" Aiko in half - avoid by any cost. Konoko from the other hand can deal with them rather easily . Hp 80
Guards . They are in two variants : Lighty and havy armored : Light armed security force for this area is not big deal (Konoko even Aiko - she can take few of them rather easily)) - base hp 40 armed in repulse sub machine guns .
Armored version is far more deadly base HP is 80 and are equipped in relay powerful laser cannons - but the still are not problem for Konoko (Aiko should avoid them, though)

Scientist- rather not a problem but dispose of them them quickly if they spot you (Aiko)- no problem for konoko at all . Base hp 20
Engineers/thugs (only hangar area and some test lab)- you know them from other levels - rather not problem even for Aiko . Konoko eat them for breakfast.

Bio-hazard experiments except fallen daodan projects - i don't know what to bring here - base hp 100 powerful deadly and comes in packs . can rip Aiko in to shreds(powerful attacks) , and can be a challenge for the Konoko.

BSF (BGI security force aka killer squad)
A deadly force of doom
- Strike force- heavily armed and augmented cyborgs/humans (hard to tell). Base HP 150 armored in really lethal heavy repulsor cannons
- Exo armors - Avoid contact with them. 500 hp , reinforced strength (one hit can cause 100 hp loss). heavy weapons. and always more than one in a room (mixed with Strike force) makes them unstoppable foe even for Konoko.
- BGI agents (full cyborgs) only two possible to encounter - different from samer ones - bosses not only agile but also realy strong . base hp 300 or more - no intel on that mater yet.

#125 09/01/17 14:09

semicloud

what kinda of mod do you want to play literally.

like if made this, ur going to literally try to beat it.

something u been wanting to play but the original developer didn't implement it

since i'm a one man modder, it's gona be a short level no longer than first ware house level but as short as you want it to be because it will be less work for me.

this is something i make that u want, and u are trying to beat it.

could be as simple as facing Muro 1 on 1 again but him in a different outfit with the AI difficult upped.

u can't take my ideas though, this has to be your idea.

Last edited by semicloud (09/01/17 14:09)

Board footer