Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 11/07/16 23:11

Scarlett

Anyone else working on any mods at the moment?

Anyone else working on any mods at the moment?

#2 11/08/16 09:11

Iritscen

Re: Anyone else working on any mods at the moment?

Pretty sure someone is working on either a mod or a tool at the moment, but I'll let them speak for themselves.  I have been awfully busy lately, but am now at a point where I have time for Oni again, so (at the risk of sounding like a broken record) I should be making progress soon on some projects, including multiplayer.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#3 11/08/16 13:11

Scarlett

Sweet!! I can't wait to try the multiplayer. Once my laptop comes back from the repair shop, I will introduce to you the new character I will be working on. Bella, a female demonic looking character, and a new level, rebirth of faith

Last edited by Scarlett (11/08/16 13:11)

#4 11/08/16 13:11

s10k
Website

I'm slowly working in my level project:
http://oni.bungie.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2965

Last edited by s10k (11/08/16 13:11)

#5 11/08/16 16:11

Delano762
Website

I'm still hoping to have enough time and will to watch those rigging tutorials and then finally make some dank animations before I die of old age.

Circus Afro, Circus Afro, Polka Dot, Polka Dot!

#6 11/08/16 16:11

paradox-01

Let's say we all have plans and hopefully one or two of them will be ready during Christmas.
smile

Last edited by paradox-01 (11/08/16 16:11)

#7 11/08/16 16:11

ATP2555

I'm working on porting Red Faction characters and sounds to Oni.

#8 11/08/16 17:11

Scarlett

Delano762 wrote:

I'm still hoping to have enough time and will to watch those rigging tutorials and then finally make some dank animations before I die of old age.

Animation is very very easy. Throws might be a little challenging to do but to will get it. The difficulty of throws depending on the animation you want to make for it. I remember spending 2 nights just to get some animations for Naomi to work as intended and sometimes I make an animation and lost interest in it and remake another one I think is better. Just practice for a while and you will get it smile . I'm gonna read EdT's tutorial on making levels with sketchup to make mine. Also does anyone know here to get good theme music for when the fight for a boss starts? Preferably something with drum and base, I think that's what it is called or should I get fruityloops to make the music for myself?

s10k wrote:

I'm slowly working in my level project:
http://oni.bungie.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2965

Nice!! I remember seeing this post. I hope I will be able to see it one day smile

Last edited by Scarlett (11/08/16 17:11)

#9 11/08/16 17:11

EdT
Website

Nothing Oni related, I've been working on a voice controlled digital assistant or chatbot, just for fun.  It is written in Python and Rivescript and it does a fairly good job of understanding what I'm saying.

@Scarlett For the Old China mod, I used the music from this site: http://music.geisheker.com/

#10 11/08/16 18:11

Delano762
Website

Scarlett wrote:

Animation is very very easy.

It is, but it's also insanely time consuming, if you want to get it done RIGHT and nicely. Like on par with the rest of the Oni animations, or a notch worse. That's why I need rigs. And a LOT of free time.

paradox-01 wrote:

Let's say we all have plans and hopefully one or two of them will be ready during Christmas.
smile

As long as the university won't SWAT your Christmas tongue

Last edited by Delano762 (11/08/16 18:11)

Circus Afro, Circus Afro, Polka Dot, Polka Dot!

Board footer