Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 10/18/16 19:10

Scarlett

Any way to make characters a little transparent?

Is there a way to make your character a little transparent? I am planning on making the colored clones of the boss to be a little transparent in the mod I am planning to make. Also since Iritscen is not on much who can I ask to submit the mod when I am done?

#2 10/18/16 19:10

Iritscen

Re: Any way to make characters a little transparent?

Who says I'm not on much? tongue  You can ask anyone with an account on the Depot to submit your mod for you (look for the "Submitted by" user names on the Depot's mod pages to see who have accounts).  But I'm thinking I should just give you your own account now that you are working on a second mod.  If you'd like that, send me your email address and I'll set you up.  My email address is [my user name]@yahoo.com.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#3 10/18/16 20:10

Scarlett

Lol ok great smile should I send it to you on here or what? The mod I want to try my hands on is a level mod and I am going to use edt's tutorial with sketchup. I described the mod in a thread on here before

#4 10/18/16 20:10

Iritscen

I discourage people from posting email addresses here unless they mangle them enough to avoid spambots.  That's why I gave you my email address, so you can send me yours.  After you're set up, you'll be able to upload/update your mods yourself.

#5 10/19/16 08:10

Scarlett

Great! Thanks smile ok I will

#6 10/20/16 03:10

Scarlett

I sent you my email

#7 10/20/16 08:10

Iritscen

Got it, I will set you up as soon as I can.

#8 10/20/16 22:10

Scarlett

Ok thanks smile

#9 10/24/16 20:10

Scarlett

So I've been thinking about adding more to my level idea with like 2 more bosses to fight before getting to the one with the clones. So instead of just a simply area to fight the boss, just make it into a whole level with checkpoints and other enemies to fight through. And an item to pick to summon the last boss. I can't wait to start making this. I've been busy so I wasn't able to repair my laptop but later this week I am going to get to it so I can make this level and people can enjoy it. Still need some ideas about the enemies and the other 2 bosses, and one more thing, can you add your own level music to Oni? I want to add a theme song for the last boss

#10 10/24/16 23:10

EdT
Website

Yes you can add your own music to a level: http://wiki.oni2.net/XML:SNDD  Here is an example: http://oni.bungie.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2357

Also, you can make your characters a little transparent, by adding an alpha channel to the texture and then saving it in the RGBA format.  http://wiki.oni2.net/XML:TXMP  Here is an example of transparent character textures: http://mods.oni2.net/node/238

#11 10/25/16 00:10

Scarlett

Thanks a ton EdT. This is exactly what I am looking for. I want to get it like the red guy with the scram cannon or the ninja with the VDG pistol

BzyQGRP.jpg

Last edited by Scarlett (10/25/16 00:10)

Board footer