Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 07/02/16 16:07

Scarlett

Iritscen you there?

I e-mailed you the last update for my custom character. You can add it to the mod depot when you are ready

#2 07/06/16 10:07

Scarlett

Re: Iritscen you there?

Oh and just a reminder, I added and update to her melee profile in the package as well

#3 07/06/16 12:07

Saiko

I made a character and I don't know how to put it back in game ... so could u help me plz ?

#4 07/06/16 14:07

Scarlett

To put a character in the game you need an ONCV file for your character and ONCC. The ONCV needs your character ONCC file to add your character to the game. You can use others custom character as a guide as it is what I did to help me create a package for my character and to know what file is needed to add a character to ONI

Advice: when you don't know something it is always a good idea to check other people's project to get an idea of what is needed for your mod. And it's also a good idea to check the files by converting them to XML file then opening them to see what's inside

#5 07/06/16 15:07

paradox-01

We talked on fb a bit. He is stuck at converting the dae to trbs. It seems the char has more than 19 bones. You would have to explain to him exactly on how to merge objects and UVs.

Board footer