Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 02/27/16 08:02

oniyon

why no bones in models ?

Hi, I imported the model under .dae format into blender.  I dont see any bones in the model ..  :S
Does someone has oni model with bones ?  Also, the model comes like packed with the legs up to the shoulders .. (?)

Any help will be appreciated smile

#2 02/27/16 08:02

oniyon

Re: why no bones in models ?

I have a very easy programme to make easily animations (animeeple) . I can apply lot of pre-existing .bvh
It needs .dae or .fbx , but the model has to have bones.

#3 02/27/16 10:02

Scarlett

Oni models doesn't have bones. It's jus body parts attached to each other so you have to animate each part, but its not really hard. Also when you convert a TRBS to dae, it comes in a folded form. When you convert the ONCC to dae, you get the model standing up right, but the model have to be installed in the game already or else the ONCC will also be in a folded form

#4 02/27/16 11:02

oniyon

thx for answer ! smile

i get that mod 'Softimage mod tool' soft from Autodesk, but i dont know it at all and when i import a model, it crashes after i click on a scene.

Is it possible to import konoko with bones in my soft, animate it, then export it to Mod Tool and then export to oni ?   At least, is there any true tutorial with printscreens ? Because often its like : do this, do that ..  :S and its never the same..

#5 02/27/16 22:02

Scarlett

Not sure. Maybe the other more modders can answer that. I am still new to modding and Autodesk Soft Image Mod Tool 7.5 is the only modeling tool I use so far

Board footer