Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 02/20/16 16:02

Scarlett

How the new throw will work

I haven't been working on finishing up the tgt animation for my throw because I was working on getting a trinket for my character on Order and Chaos Online. I am going to get back at my throw target animation today, the throw animation was created already by combining combining striker back throw animation and Muro low kick animation while adding a little my own animation between those two. The throw goes like this; the character grabs the target and turns the target upside down and slams the target's head on the ground and spin the target. While the target on its head spinning really fast, the characters does muro's low kick animation to kick the spinning target off its head then the target spins vertically in the air then drops back on its head then fall to the ground. What do you guys think?

#2 02/20/16 17:02

EdT
Website

Re: How the new throw will work

That would be awesome to see!

#3 02/20/16 18:02

Scarlett

Lol I know right. Just wait a bit smile

Last edited by Scarlett (02/20/16 18:02)

#4 02/23/16 02:02

Scarlett

I finished the teleporting left, right and forward evades for my character. It's pretty amazing what this can do though. You can even prevent screaming cannon projectiles from following you, and teleport in and out of explosions and Barabas blasts. I tried fighting my character that has the teleporting evades and it's can be kinda tricky at times to find her. She tends to use comet trail to hit you off guard after teleporting a good distance and sometimes she does cyclone kick immediately after appearing next to you. I am just checking to see if anything else is needed for my character before putting out an update

#5 02/27/16 13:02

EdT
Website

I hope it gets released soon.  Thought you might like this:
naomi_arena.jpg

#6 02/27/16 22:02

Scarlett

It will release soon. The wifi hasn't been stable for some days now. And I do like screen shot smile also I learned to make the teleporting dodges after you said it is by increases the height of the pelvis, then I remember than the pelvis is the main parent of all body parts so if you move the pelvis everything will move too. I love the dodge. I was doing conversion center interior and at the last TCTF swat with the VDG pistol, I want to get to him without him stunning me since I can't stun him while he is wearing a force field. So just took out my VDG pistol and shot at the ground beside me to catch his attention and he came. I hid myself behind an object and as he was about to reach the object I just teleport dodge myself around the object, and he just stood there staring at Naomi's copy. I just came up behind him and disarm. I am just waiting on a the wifi to be more stable so I can release it

#7 02/28/16 22:02

Scarlett

I have been thinking whether I should give Naomi full white here, Red hair or just let it remain the way it is. Any opinions?

Board footer