Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 12/04/15 19:12

Scarlett

2 things I realized about arena of hurt mod

I have downloaded and installed the arena of hurt mod and it was really fun using my custom character Naomi and killing people one after another. However I realized a few things I'm not sure if it should be there. The first thing was that after using customon to fight custom characters, it spawns only master chief one after another. And the other thing I notice was that there were times when I would fight someone invisible. I know when a character is using cloak from when the character isn't and the invisible character won't show up even when you kill it. The character uses Konoko moves because of the sounds and the animation my character my character plays when she was thrown. I didn't even have poweron at the time either. I don't know if it is suppose to be like that though

#2 12/04/15 23:12

Iritscen

Re: 2 things I realized about arena of hurt mod

I think the invisible character is supposed to be there.  I'm not sure about the surplus of Master Chiefs, but did you have many custom characters installed?  Perhaps it's falling back to MC because it can't find other characters in the available resources.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#3 12/11/15 00:12

Lithium

Yeah that's the reason MC spawns a lot, unfortunately you can't exactly install everything without creating crashing issues, most you can do is mess around with your installs so that instead of MC being the default spawn it's a less durable or annoying character, that's how I handled it when I was into these mods.

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#4 12/11/15 13:12

Scarlett

The invisible character is actually Konoko. I realized that after playing arena of hurt and turned Konoko on. I wonder why that happened though? The other thing I realized is that for whenever I turn hard or medium elite on, instead of elite of the elite spawn, I'll get master chief. If I uninstall master chief, the elite spawns as tctf lite. Only easy elite spawns correctly

Board footer