Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 05/30/15 14:05

HCthenemesis
Website

GOSH! Does anyone know how to welcome a new *hehe* guy?

What more to say? I'm not spamming this place (not atleast writing graffiti over your walls and FB wall) but it makes sense when someone responds in any manner to a new *hehe* member.

Steering my life towards a new direction...

#2 05/30/15 16:05

TOCS

Re: GOSH! Does anyone know how to welcome a new *hehe* guy?

HCthenemesis wrote:

What more to say? I'm not spamming this place (not atleast writing graffiti over your walls and FB wall) but it makes sense when someone responds in any manner to a new *hehe* member.

I don't think there's any need for an introduction, to be honest. If you want people to look past your previous actions I suggest you to work your way up by contributing to the community in a positive way. It's the best way to make people think differently of you, and it will, without a doubt, earn you some respect. wink A lot of people around here has been active since the forum started almost 10 years ago (at least if you add the old forum into the equation), and they've worked their way up to be respected and trusted members.

It's a lot about roles, really. I've never really contributed anything to the forum except for a comment here or there, so I act mostly as a fly on the wall - which seems to be my role. I think you should use this second chance to find your role in this forum. wink

Last edited by TOCS (05/30/15 18:05)

#3 06/01/15 13:06

HCthenemesis
Website

Re: GOSH! Does anyone know how to welcome a new *hehe* guy?

A hearty thank you to you, TOCS. I could act as a small fly or a big fly or maybe a bumblebee or a dinosaur-like fly... you get it.
I certainly have the love for Oni, maybe a bit lesser than the last time I was here (not previous days but nearly a year back).
I could initiate a deep discussion on Oni's revival, and there's some news round the gaming world corner of a non-Halo project (possibly.. *YIPPEE*). And other talks as well. I even went for trying to mod Oni, or create one.
But I have found out my role - nutrition talks and tech talks and something on bodybuilding in the off-topic section. Of course I will try my best to support any Oni endeavours in this (let's call it "our") community.
Hope you or anyone here has an interest in the bodybuilding part, or (HC Tech Byte) the tech blog.

Steering my life towards a new direction...

Board footer