Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 02/23/15 04:02

NInJa

XFire Community

Hello,

I would like to propose to create a xFire community for ONI gamers, let me introduce this program for who doesnt know it:

xFire is the most easiest and favorite way to contact between gamers,
- you can add friends and know what your friends are playing and in which server to join them if you want.
- you can do chat or talk(voice) which u can ask friends to play via hamchi etc
- In Game features( as all know u cant minimize ONI):
1- you can take screen shot, record a video for you game play
2- you can talk to your friends inside the game
3- you can access to the internet by xfire browser

I see its nice to create a community there especially that this program support ONI which I didnt see other 1 do

Download classic xfire (cuz the other version is not good) here: classic.xfire.com/download/

Share us ur opinion pls

Greeting,
NInJa

Last edited by NInJa (02/23/15 04:02)

#2 02/23/15 09:02

TOCS

Re: XFire Community

Xfire is a thing of the past. Barely anyone uses it any more. Besides, I don't see a reason of creating another community since everything happens here already. We're a really, really small community, so I'm quite certain it wouldn't benefit us in anyway.

If you want a chit-chat with some of the members from here, Samer created a group for us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/186656799756/

#3 02/23/15 09:02

Iritscen

Although I'm not familiar with xFire (looks like it's Windows-only), I think the IRC channel works well for arranging multiplayer games: irc://irc.euirc.net/Oni

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#4 02/23/15 11:02

NInJa

TOCS big_smile I dont know if u used it before or what game u played, but xfire is quit active more than past, although people start move to steam but xfire cant be replaced, Im using it for long time, I have entered many clans/ teams in multi games like swat4 cod4 etc, and I see if the dedicated server will come alive 1 day to oni, this program can support it and give people easy way to join just like other MP games, as I told u before xfire support oni.

Iritscen: xfire is windows ,mac and andriod which means u can download it also in smart phones and check ur friends stats

#5 02/23/15 14:02

Iritscen

Oh, I see now, there are xFire clients for Macs.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

Board footer