Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 09/07/14 10:09

angelalex22
Website

OTA questions and missing characters ?

OTA:
-so every OTA i played and the custom characters are not showing at all..and yes i do have them installed,it only shows custom on junkyard but when the OTA stars it begins laggy and it still stays laggy
-Is there a way to REMOVE scientists ? they are WAY to useless..some of them even stay still xD
-sometimes i just open the main menu...the OTA menu,where i select the fog (red,happy air,etc..) or how many rounds...how do i do that ? cuz i always to that by accident and i would like atleast to know so i can stop doing it xD

Missin' characters (?):
-Samer's characters are such good design and looks nice,but some of his work (characters) i cannot find...or have they been removed ? those characters are -BGI Hydra
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   -Akane and Jubei
If those characters were removes then i would like atleast to know the reason,please,or were they too OP ? or they are still work in progress ?

*Thanks and sorry for my English xD

"Sometimes..dreams come true...even nightmares"

#2 09/07/14 11:09

TOCS

Re: OTA questions and missing characters ?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you're playing with those old OTA scripts from pre-AE you won't see any custom characters for that reason. Those scripts were written way before the game was globalised, i.e. using unified in-game assets for every map. If you want to remove the scientists or tinker with characters in general just have a look at the scripts.

#3 09/07/14 12:09

angelalex22
Website

well sh*t,that makes more sense...thanks man big_smile

"Sometimes..dreams come true...even nightmares"

#4 09/13/14 18:09

Samer
Website

alex ... the hydra has not been released yet, and I withdrew Jubei and Akane because I planned to do a newer version of them that is more in sync with the other BGI characters I released. You can still find the models of old Jubei and Akane in the mod called Halo Inspired Characters.

As for fighting my custom characters OTA won't work for the reaso TOCS said .. use the mod called Junkyard Zen_Garden_Update

or I highly recommend trying out my Fighting Club level ! I think you'll like it, it will put you against almost all my custom characters except the BGI ones.

Last edited by Samer (09/13/14 18:09)

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

Board footer