Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 02/02/14 05:02

InnkeeperX86

Camera commands (screenshot purposes)?

Is there anything in the form of a console to type commands in, in-game, say, like in Skyrim? It's an older game, I realize, but I'm trying to take screenshots to study several characters outfits; I shapeshift into whatever mob I want to study. However, the problem is your character always has his/her back to you, and there isn't much of a way to have them face in your direction. Is there a way to disable this in console or allow the camera to rotate around your character while she stands still?

...the prison-house is the world of sight, the light of the fire is the sun, and you will not misapprehend me if you interpret the journey upwards to be the ascent of the soul into the intellectual world according to my poor belief, which, at your desire, I have expressed whether rightly or wrongly God knows.

#2 02/02/14 05:02

InnkeeperX86

Re: Camera commands (screenshot purposes)?

Opps. I did some more poking around and I found out that the console command line is actually invisible on higher resolutions.

Found a list of console commands. Precisely what I was looking for. Sorry for the hassle.

...the prison-house is the world of sight, the light of the fire is the sun, and you will not misapprehend me if you interpret the journey upwards to be the ascent of the soul into the intellectual world according to my poor belief, which, at your desire, I have expressed whether rightly or wrongly God knows.

#3 02/02/14 10:02

Samer
Website

Re: Camera commands (screenshot purposes)?

f1 then x then f1 to enter developer mode then tap enter and you'll be able to fix the camera while still moving your character. so for example, you can make the character turn towards you. if you double tap enter you'll be able to move the camera freely with the mouse. use the number pad to zoom in and out.

Last edited by Samer (02/02/14 10:02)

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

Board footer