Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 12/12/13 11:12

Jafreiteris

Oni Arcade

Hello, i sometimes mess with controls by minimazing game, and when i cameback it locks the camera on side, and you can move, but camera not moves, sometimes you can use mouse to control player or camera. Today its also happened , but i got a enemy to fight with, it was quite fun, like a 2D beat em up. So i want to ask, why nobody came up with that idea? Put a room, put that camera mode and respawning enemy's one after one, and you have new kind of fun.

#2 12/12/13 13:12

tens

Re: Oni Arcade

This actually seems quite possible! yikes Now I'm wondering the same thing. Why wasn't it done? I sometimes go into that mode but i can't figure out how to get out, it normally ends up in a different view from what you've got. Sometimes, it's fixed to a point and other times my mouse controls it and not her. Does anyone have the controls for that mode all figured? Post it please. smile

What does it matter? Even if the odds are against me, I'll do it, it doesn't matter.

#3 12/12/13 17:12

Iritscen

See here for controlling the camera: http://wiki.oni2.net/DevMode

Check out the bottom of the Hotkeys table and the following section, Camera controls.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#4 12/12/13 18:12

uroboros

Not a bad idea! Setup with a zen garden level and bird eye camera should be interesting. Something like a hack and slash game.  tongue

#5 12/12/13 18:12

Iritscen

You could also orbit the camera very slowly around the scene to mess with the player's sense of axes smile

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

Board footer