Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#51 10/27/13 09:10

EdT
Website

Re: Boss Battle Level

Glad you liked the mod, I guess no one thought of making a rifle fighting mod smile

#52 10/27/13 14:10

ltemplar

"...I guess no one thought of making a rifle fighting mod" - Are you, absolutely sure about that? big_smile

#53 10/27/13 16:10

Jafreiteris

I did not find any maps or mods where you fire strictly with bullet type weaponary.

It would be fun if somebody created shooting map like this :

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

0  0    00  0 0
=  ==   ===  ==

+

+

=  ==   = ==

O  O  O O   O

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

{} - Walls with glass

0 - troops with bullet spewing  guns

= - Cars for cover etc

+ crates for cover.

OR simple just like regional state bulding when you get outside smile I hope you get the idea.

Last edited by Jafreiteris (10/27/13 16:10)

#54 10/27/13 17:10

ltemplar

Hmm ....

Map like this it's not hard one to make. But the problem is that this game is more a brawler than a shooter, with is good , buy have some few fundamental flaws when it comes to shooting part.So even if somebody will make map like this , the AI will not be able to use it properly(covers for example). Another thing is that h2h stands in disadvantage to weapons when it comes to CQC.
In short more than one aspect of the game need to be redone to make this work as it should. I'm still try to do this in my mod (ONI_DF_TC) but still haven't find the solution for some of thous problems yet.

But I can give it a try, if somebody else will do a script(weapons character placement, etc) part.

Last edited by ltemplar (10/27/13 17:10)

Board footer