Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 12/22/12 13:12

Shade

Oni lags Win7.

Hey guys, just installed the AE on Win7. AE is working fine. No problems with it, but I'm having some difficulties. Just letting you know my Oni game is lagging like a mother f'er. So I was wondering if someone can help me and point me to the right directions to get this problem fixed. I have a Radeon graphics card as well and I'm not downgrading to another graphics card just to play Oni because it's a waste of time. And I can't afford a new graphics card either. And I have downloaded .Net Framework and updated my DirectX Drivers, etc. Still lagging like hell. If anyone can help me solve the problem I would be grateful. Thanks. smile I was hoping I could play Oni today, but it seems like I'm having some technical difficaulties with it, I have the daodan patch and the AE installed, but everything just lags in gameplay, mods work, etc. Just the game its self not working. I hope I'd get some help. THANKS!

#2 12/22/12 13:12

s10k
Website

Re: Oni lags Win7.

#3 12/22/12 15:12

Shade

Thanks script i'll check it when i get back from xmas shopping smile

#4 10/12/13 18:10

Jafreiteris

Hey, i also have lag, but only  on lighting, for example when Barabas charges to fire he's cannon, or when you look at the TCTF cars trough gates (the siren flash effect) What is wrong? (win7) (Have played oni on this machine, it havent lagged before, but there was windows reinstall and game from different source.)

#5 10/12/13 20:10

Iritscen

You mean the frame rate goes down when there are particle effects for things like lights on-screen?  Is this with any mods installed?

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#6 10/13/13 04:10

Jafreiteris

I think so, and those 'glowing things who came from TCTF car lights (its like aura or something) vzif.jpg Have no mod instaled.

Last edited by Jafreiteris (10/13/13 04:10)

#7 10/20/13 05:10

Jafreiteris

No idea? Its also lags when Muro uses he's special attacks done by shift + punch or kick (those blue sparkling things that couses it)

Board footer