Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 09/15/13 15:09

TOCS

Grand Theft Auto V

Is anyone excited for this long awaited fifth instalment to the series? It's being released globally in just 2 days and I personally cannot wait! smile From the looks of it, it really seems like it's going to be the game of this current generation, before heading towards next-gen. It looks amazing and seems to have re-added the depth that Grand Theft Auto IV lacked: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-xHcvug3WI

Unfortunately, for now at least, it seems that it'll only arrive on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. However, based on past release patterns I bet we're going to see a PC version sometime next year.

#2 09/15/13 15:09

Lithium

Re: Grand Theft Auto V

Map turns me off, most of it is country, not my thing.

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#3 09/15/13 17:09

Jon God

I bought Kingdom Hearts HD Collection 1.5, Killzone: Mercenary and The Puppeteer.

I dunno, I never liked the GTA games, maybe I was spoiled on the PS1 by the Driver series driving physics.

Jon-God.jpg
PSN: Jon_God
XBL: Ernie The Bear

#4 09/16/13 09:09

tens

If you wanna get into the GTA franchise i suggest the third, San Andreas. It was a landmark of the franchise, the fourth is pretty bad. The fifth seems to be a landmark in the gaming industry itself. From the amount of hype it's causing. Heck even my friends, here in India who aren't really into the franchise are going coo coo for it!!!

What does it matter? Even if the odds are against me, I'll do it, it doesn't matter.

#5 09/16/13 16:09

uroboros

Oh man rockstar rocks.

I loved every single aspect of gta4. After checking metacritic and watching this gameplay I assume gta5 is going to be epic

Last edited by uroboros (09/16/13 16:09)

#6 10/08/13 00:10

Lithium

How's online so far?

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#7 10/08/13 04:10

tens

From what's I've seen on youtube from my fav. channels, the online is tons of fun.

What does it matter? Even if the odds are against me, I'll do it, it doesn't matter.

#8 10/11/13 23:10

kyletm57

Game's pretty good, still has some bugs and issues they need to work out though (for example it deleted my first character after a few days, which sucked pretty bad).

banner2440.jpg

Board footer