Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 08/13/13 11:08

tens

My Scenario/s! A junkyard of sorts.

Hey, I'll be using this as a means to post various scenarios i come up with, please criticize and comment upon what you think the character may have done, or what you think the reaction should've been like, it doesn't matter what type of personality or character i have in mind, your views would probably help me either way... So thanks for advice @Samer, i understand. I'll start posting and getting back on forum after September 25th, until then I'll barely post any comments/videos.

Last edited by tens (08/18/13 13:08)

What does it matter? Even if the odds are against me, I'll do it, it doesn't matter.

#2 08/16/13 02:08

Samer
Website

Re: My Scenario/s! A junkyard of sorts.

I'm not really clear what this thread should be used for. If someone has a story or scenario they'll probably post it in a new thread in the creative minds section. Which is tidier than having several different stories running on the same thread.
for discussing character personalities i have a thread called custom character protfolio which anyone is welcome to discuss in ... I suggest you start this thread off with some of your writings.

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#3 08/18/13 13:08

tens

@Samer, thanks for the advice, again, I was just a bit hyper at the moment and didn't realize it. tongue

What does it matter? Even if the odds are against me, I'll do it, it doesn't matter.

#4 08/31/13 11:08

tens

A tragic beginning-

A man stands upon the other with a gun down to his head, he starts after he closes his eyes for a second longer as if recalling something.
"You know, i still clearly remember that day. It was the day when my life changed it was a day like any other. It was in the morning right as I got out of bed, I heard loud banging on the front door. Mom asked me to hide but I didn’t really know why and as soon as I got into the secret compartment I heard gun shots ring out. My heart felt a crushing pain since I realized what it meant at the instant. I slowly came back out and peeked around the-“

“Am I supposed to give a shit about this?” the guy below retorts interrupting the man above. Unpleased the man above pulls the safety back off of his old modelled pistol. The man below becomes silent.
“-corner, the next moment was pretty much blank but I remember the one thing I did before getting shot, I grabbed the knife off my table and plunged it straight into one man’s eye.”

The man below remaining eye slowly opens widely, “You!!! I shot you! You should be dead! How are you alive!?”

“You see, this?” the man lifts his shirt up to reveal a bullet scar to the right off his abdomen, “You didn’t only fail in life but at the one thing you’re good at, killing people. I soon passed out after you shot me, I came to when the medics were taking me into the ER, it was only later that I found out you missed every major organ. They called it god sent luck, maybe. All I knew is that I had another chance.”

The man on the ground slowly closed his eyes, accepting the reality of his life about to end. A moment later, he slowly opened his eyes finding the child he once shot gone, as if giving him a second chance.

Criticize where you think the grammar could have been better or what you think a sentence must have been like. The language in word is set to English(Indian) so the spelling will be different.

#5 09/23/13 14:09

tens

______taken down for re-drafting the story and characters_______

Last edited by tens (10/10/13 14:10)

Board footer