Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#101 05/29/13 03:05

Samer
Website

Re: Anniversary Edition Seven is here!

@tens Karen does have too low health, i'll be fixing that.
@gumby they are aware of that, glass mod will be made an an xml-patch mod that's why it was delayed, check the wiki for more info.

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#102 05/29/13 17:05

tens

Yeah, Karen does have low health, but isn't that natural for girls :0. Fragile but deadly.

What does it matter? Even if the odds are against me, I'll do it, it doesn't matter.

#103 05/30/13 01:05

Gumby

Where did the upgraded ONCCs mod go?

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#104 05/30/13 05:05

Samer
Website

Also will be made into a patch.
I'm supposed to be working on it but I haven't had the time yet. Meanwhile if you still have it, it can be installed as a local package.

Last edited by Samer (05/30/13 05:05)

#105 05/30/13 18:05

Knox

Glass breaking and knockdown revamp don't work anymore. Was that intentional?

"New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team."
Oni fan since 2001.

#106 05/30/13 18:05

Samer
Website

read the previous posts Knox (just a few above yours tongue).. these will be made into xml patches .. which the guys are still working on .. using xml-patches will allow these to be applied to the TRAMS on top of each other without incompatibilities, so it will be worth it smile meanwhile if you still have them you can install them as local packages.

#107 05/30/13 19:05

tens

Yeah i actually noticed it as well, but decided to keep my mouth shut cause they are still working on many things. @Samer, SMP-Conversion is frigging amazing.. i just got to the boss fight!!! I was blown away when i got there. I decided to go into the boss on a take. I didn't think i would successfully pull of almost all my on the spot strategies in this level tongue. I literally forgot it was Kojiro who i was going to fight after "knocking" xD. Amazing mod man, keep up the awesome work!

What does it matter? Even if the odds are against me, I'll do it, it doesn't matter.

#108 06/01/13 06:06

Borjalyokox

I have a problem:

Error: Unable to access jarfile bin\AEinstaller2.jar

What can i do? I use Windows.

(I'm from Spain, so... My english isn't good enough xD)

#109 06/01/13 09:06

Alloc
Website

Please check the updater_output.log in your Oni/AE/AEinstaller folder. If it is non-empty send a copy to me (alloc@oni2.net). Afterwards try running the updater manually (there should be a link "AEInstaller2Updater" within your AE folder).

ONI2.net, link to just any important resource-pages about ONI.

#110 06/09/13 17:06

Grey_sky

I downloaded the Mac version (AE), I followed all the instruction provided.... but I don't see any... change? (I've clearly done something wrong, anyone a little help?)
Thank you!

#111 06/09/13 18:06

Iritscen

Welcome, Grey_sky.  Can you describe the process you went through, i.e., how far did you get, what messages did you see?  And if it seemed to install properly, what does the AE/AEInstaller/Installation.log file say?

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#112 06/10/13 11:06

Grey_sky

Iritscen wrote:

Welcome, Grey_sky.  Can you describe the process you went through, i.e., how far did you get, what messages did you see?  And if it seemed to install properly, what does the AE/AEInstaller/Installation.log file say?

I executed the Anniversary Edition Setup v1.1 then an AE folder appeared (same location as the "GameDataFolder"), and then nothing happened sad where should I place the packages?

#113 06/10/13 12:06

Iritscen

Hrm, Setup was supposed to launch the AE Installer.  Did you not get any error messages?  Try opening AE/AEInstaller/AEInstaller2Updater.jar.

#114 06/11/13 10:06

Grey_sky

Iritscen wrote:

Hrm, Setup was supposed to launch the AE Installer.  Did you not get any error messages?  Try opening AE/AEInstaller/AEInstaller2Updater.jar.

A window "AE is up to date" pops up and then it tries to direct me to the 'mono-download', this might sounds stupid but what happens after installing the mono -thingy?

#115 06/11/13 12:06

Iritscen

After installing mono, you have to launch the AE Installer again (you should have an alias to it in the AE/ folder) so it can continue the installation.

#116 06/11/13 17:06

Grey_sky

Iritscen wrote:

After installing mono, you have to launch the AE Installer again (you should have an alias to it in the AE/ folder) so it can continue the installation.

Thanks for your help, I will try again later! wink

#117 06/15/13 16:06

Samer
Website

for the unlock moves package. I took the liberty to apply the fix and update the package on the depot  as discussed here http://bugs.oni2.net/ticket/57

However I did it a bit differently .. I kept <IsLearnedMove>1</IsLearnedMove> but changed the <LevelNumber>*</LevelNumber> to 1 .. this fixes the issue and also allows access to all the moves diary pages from the beginning.
I also adjusted the <PageNumber>*</PageNumber> flag so the moves' diary pages appear in order (all moves are after each other in the order they're originally unlocked .. then the other diary entries)

Last edited by Samer (06/15/13 16:06)

#118 06/15/13 17:06

Iritscen

Okay, thanks Samer.

#119 06/16/13 13:06

Grey_sky

Er... Sorry to be a pain! After I install AE, every-time when I tried 'run' oni, it shutdowns immediately. (I've tried disable ALL mods already.) What should I do now?

#120 06/16/13 14:06

Iritscen

Ah.  It might help if you post startup.txt, but I think mainly we should look at the AEI's Installation.log, because the level compilation probably failed and that's where we'll find the problem.

#121 06/16/13 15:06

Grey_sky

Begin initializing Oni.
Version 1.1b5
Oni is in Shipping Mode with Developer Mode enabled.
Looking for the game data folder.
initializing template manager...
DataFolder = GameDataFolder
Created a file iterator for the data folder.
Got Level Info for level0_Final.dat.
Invalid Level level0_Final.dat
Got Level Info for level4_Final.dat.
Invalid Level level4_Final.dat
Got Level Info for level14_Final.dat.
Invalid Level level14_Final.dat
calling TMrRegisterTemplates
calling ONrRegisterTemplates
initializing oni platform-specific code...
initializing sound system 2, basic level...
initializing basic sound system 2 layer...
initializing oni persistance...
initializing scripting...
initializing binary data system...
initializing imaging...
initializing image system...
initializing motoko...
initializing 3D display system..
initializing geometry engines...
initializing draw engines...
initializing physics...
initializing oni motoko...
initializing local input...
initializing input system...
initializing animation system...
initializing animation system...
initializing environment...
initializing text system...
initializing the console...
initializing the materials...
initializing the full sound system 2...
initializing full sound system 2...
initializing particle 3...
initializing oni particle 3...
initializing env particle system...
initializing physics...
initializing game state...
initializing ai 2...
initializing window manager...
initializing film system...
initializing level...
initializing oni scripting...
initializing OBDr...
initializing OBJr...
initializing oni cinematics...
initializing oni sound...
initializing oni movie...
initializing the pause screen...
finished oni initializing
loading level 0...

Let me guess, something wrong with the level_0 file?  yikes

#122 06/16/13 16:06

Iritscen

It seems that way, but notice that you're also missing all the levels besides 4 and 14.  I think we need to take a look at AE/AEInstaller/Installation.log.

#123 06/18/13 08:06

Grey_sky

Installation of mods started at 2013-06-18 14:19:08

AEI2 version: .15
Installed tools:
- OniSplit (AEI) (0.9.90.0)
- XmlTools (AEI) (0.9)
- AE Read-Me (2013-04)
- Oni game app (Mac OS X, Intel) (1.1b5)
Installing mods:
- Menu Fixes (AE) (1.0)
- Globalization Fixes for Characters (1.1)
- Custom Character Variants (1)
- Airport Vehicle Fix (1.0)
- Bomber Fix (1.0)
- Widescreen Fixes (1.11)
- Unlock All Moves (1.3)
- Vanilla BSL (1.1)
- Missing Sounds (1.0)

Applying XML patches
        Patches for level0_final
            Called:
                /usr/bin/mono
                /Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni /AE/Tools/OniSplit.exe
                -extract:xml
                /var/folders/mE/mEWnZOMBFZe4+0T01SHXM++++TI/-Tmp-/oni_aei/installrun_temp-2013_06_18-14_19_09/level0_final/xml
                /var/folders/mE/mEWnZOMBFZe4+0T01SHXM++++TI/-Tmp-/oni_aei/installrun_temp-2013_06_18-14_19_09/level0_final/*.oni
            Returned: 1
                System.ArgumentException: No input files found
                  at Oni.Program.GetFileList (System.String[] args, Int32 startIndex) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                  at Oni.Program.ExportXml (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                  at Oni.Program.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
            Duration: 369 ms

Called:
                /usr/bin/mono
                /Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni /AE/Tools/xmlTools.exe
                patchfile
                -filename:/var/folders/mE/mEWnZOMBFZe4+0T01SHXM++++TI/-Tmp-/oni_aei/installrun_temp-2013_06_18-14_19_09/level0_final/xml/masterpatch.oni-patch
                Could not find a part of the path "/Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni /AE/AEInstaller/packages/02000Globalization_Fixes_for_Characters/patches/common/level0_Final/ONCCstriker_dream_lab.oni-patch".
                Could not find a part of the path "/Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni /AE/AEInstaller/packages/05000Unlock_All_Moves/patches/common/level0_Final/TRAMKONCOMbk_fw_kick.oni-patch".
                Could not find a part of the path "/Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni /AE/AEInstaller/packages/05000Unlock_All_Moves/patches/common/level0_Final/TRAMKONCOMcomb_k_k_k.oni-patch".
                Could not find a part of the path "/Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni /AE/AEInstaller/packages/05000Unlock_All_Moves/patches/common/level0_Final/TRAMKONCOMcomb_k_k_kfw.oni-patch".
                Could not find a part of the path "/Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni /AE/AEInstaller/packages/05000Unlock_All_Moves/patches/common/level0_Final/TRAMKONCOMcomb_p_p_p.oni-patch".
                Could not find a part of the path "/Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni /AE/AEInstaller/packages/05000Unlock_All_Moves/patches/common/level0_Final/TRAMKONCOMkick_heavy.oni-patch".
                Could not find a part of the path "/Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni /AE/AEInstaller/packages/05000Unlock_All_Moves/patches/common/level0_Final/TRAMKONCOMlt_fw_kick.oni-patch".
                Could not find a part of the path "/Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni /AE/AEInstaller/packages/05000Unlock_All_Moves/patches/common/level0_Final/TRAMKONCOMpunch_heavy.oni-patch".
                Could not find a part of the path "/Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni /AE/AEInstaller/packages/05000Unlock_All_Moves/patches/common/level0_Final/TRAMKONCOMrt_fw_kick.oni-patch".
                Could not find a part of the path "/Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni /AE/AEInstaller/packages/05000Unlock_All_Moves/patches/common/level0_Final/TRAMKONCOMrun_throw_fw.oni-patch".
                Could not find a part of the path "/Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni /AE/AEInstaller/packages/05000Unlock_All_Moves/patches/common/level0_Final/TRAMKONCOMrun_throw_fw_tgt.oni-patch".
                Could not find a part of the path "/Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni /AE/AEInstaller/packages/05000Unlock_All_Moves/patches/common/level0_Final/TRAMKONPISthrow_fw_k.oni-patch".
                Could not find a part of the path "/Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni /AE/AEInstaller/packages/05000Unlock_All_Moves/patches/common/level0_Final/TRAMKONPISthrow_fw_k_tgt.oni-patch".
            Duration: 385 ms

Called:
                /usr/bin/mono
                -create
                /var/folders/mE/mEWnZOMBFZe4+0T01SHXM++++TI/-Tmp-/oni_aei/installrun_temp-2013_06_18-14_19_09/level0_final
                /var/folders/mE/mEWnZOMBFZe4+0T01SHXM++++TI/-Tmp-/oni_aei/installrun_temp-2013_06_18-14_19_09/level0_final/xml/*.xml
                System.ArgumentException: No input files found
                  at Oni.Program.GetFileList (System.String[] args, Int32 startIndex) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                  at Oni.Program.CreateGeneric (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
            Duration: 142 ms

Applying XML patches took 1310 ms

Importing levels
    Level level0_final
            Called:
                /usr/bin/mono
                pack
                -type:macintel
                -out
                /Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni /AE/GameDataFolder/level0_Final.dat
                /Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni /AE/AEInstaller/packages/00050Menu_Fixes__AE_/oni/common/level0_Final
                /Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni /AE/AEInstaller/packages/02000Globalization_Fixes_for_Characters/oni/common/level0_Final
                /Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni /AE/AEInstaller/packages/02200Custom_Character_Variants/oni/common/level0_Final
                /Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni /AE/AEInstaller/packages/03000Bomber_Fix/oni/common/level0_Final
                /Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni /AE/AEInstaller/packages/04000Widescreen_Fixes/oni/common/level0_Final
                /Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni /AE/AEInstaller/packages/05000Unlock_All_Moves/oni/common/level0_Final
                /var/folders/mE/mEWnZOMBFZe4+0T01SHXM++++TI/-Tmp-/oni_aei/installrun_temp-2013_06_18-14_19_09/level0_final
                Reading directory /Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni ƒ/AE/AEInstaller/packages/00050Menu_Fixes__AE_/oni/common/level0_Final
                Reading directory /Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni ƒ/AE/AEInstaller/packages/02000Globalization_Fixes_for_Characters/oni/common/level0_Final
                Reading directory /Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni ƒ/AE/AEInstaller/packages/02200Custom_Character_Variants/oni/common/level0_Final
                Reading directory /Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni ƒ/AE/AEInstaller/packages/03000Bomber_Fix/oni/common/level0_Final
                Reading directory /Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni ƒ/AE/AEInstaller/packages/04000Widescreen_Fixes/oni/common/level0_Final
                Reading directory /Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni ƒ/AE/AEInstaller/packages/05000Unlock_All_Moves/oni/common/level0_Final
                Reading directory /var/folders/mE/mEWnZOMBFZe4+0T01SHXM++++TI/-Tmp-/oni_aei/installrun_temp-2013_06_18-14_19_09/level0_final
                Removing duplicates
                Writing /Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni ƒ/AE/GameDataFolder/level0_Final.dat
                Writing /Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni ƒ/AE/GameDataFolder/level0_Final.raw
                System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path /Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni ƒ/AE/GameDataFolder/level0_Final.raw
                  at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean anonymous, FileOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                  at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream:.ctor (string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare,int)
                  at Oni.InstanceFileWriter.WriteBinaryParts (Oni.BinaryWriter writer, System.String filePath) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                  at Oni.InstanceFileWriter.Write (System.String filePath) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                  at Oni.DatPacker.Pack (Oni.InstanceFileManager fileManager, IEnumerable`1 filePaths) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                  at Oni.Program.Pack (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
            Duration: 888 ms

Level level4_final
            Called:
                /usr/bin/mono
                pack
                -out
                /Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni /AE/GameDataFolder/level4_Final.dat
                /Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni /AE/AEInstaller/packages/02400Airport_Vehicle_Fix/oni/common/level4_Final
                Reading directory /Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni ƒ/AE/AEInstaller/packages/02400Airport_Vehicle_Fix/oni/common/level4_Final
                Removing duplicates
                Writing /Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni ƒ/AE/GameDataFolder/level4_Final.dat
                Writing /Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni ƒ/AE/GameDataFolder/level4_Final.raw
                System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path /Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni ƒ/AE/GameDataFolder/level4_Final.raw
                  at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean anonymous, FileOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                  at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream:.ctor (string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare,int)
                  at Oni.InstanceFileWriter.WriteBinaryParts (Oni.BinaryWriter writer, System.String filePath) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                  at Oni.InstanceFileWriter.Write (System.String filePath) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                  at Oni.DatPacker.Pack (Oni.InstanceFileManager fileManager, IEnumerable`1 filePaths) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
            Duration: 362 ms

Level level14_final
            Called:
                /usr/bin/mono
                pack
                -out
                /Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni /AE/GameDataFolder/level14_Final.dat
                /Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni /AE/AEInstaller/packages/06000Missing_Sounds/oni/mac_only/level14_Final
                Reading directory /Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni ƒ/AE/AEInstaller/packages/06000Missing_Sounds/oni/mac_only/level14_Final
                Removing duplicates
                Writing /Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni ƒ/AE/GameDataFolder/level14_Final.dat
                Writing /Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni ƒ/AE/GameDataFolder/level14_Final.raw
                System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path /Volumes/NONAME/oni/Oni ƒ/AE/GameDataFolder/level14_Final.raw
            Duration: 313 ms

Importing levels took 1574 ms

Installing BSL files
    Mod "Vanilla BSL"
        tctf_ii
        Airport
        Airport_III
        compound
        dream_lab
        EnvWarehouse
        lab
        manplant
        neuro
        power
        power_II
        roof
        state
        tctf
    Mod "Widescreen Fixes"
        compound
        manplant

NOT copying intro
Copying outro

Installation ended at 2013-06-18 14:19:19
Process took 11 seconds

#124 06/18/13 08:06

Grey_sky

I tried install it over and over again. (same result) Shutdown immediately.  *in the AE (oni) folder, the GameDataFolder only contain level0 , 4 ,14

**note the ORIGINAL ONI works perfectly fine!

#125 06/18/13 08:06

Iritscen

Ah, it's that damned ƒ, it's breaking the AEI.  Rename your folder from "Oni ƒ" to "Oni" and it should work.  I'm a little bit puzzled by the NONAME volume, but I suppose that's not an issue so we can leave that alone.

Board footer