Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 03/25/13 00:03

TzviRex

Script Mods problems

Hello, iv'e just joined this forum.
I have been playing this game for years, but just got back into it when i found out about the AE edition.

Since i am new to this, i'm having some difficulty with installing script mods, and even some character mods, like: Hanako, Casey, BGI Hammer, BGI bot and a few others. (problem is that they don't show up in the AE installer.)
Back to script mods, if possible, i hope someone could give me a quick tutorial on how they are installed into the game, like: extra levels, good vs. evil, and other scripts...

Thank you people for all the mods, they are quite awesome.

P.S: sorry if i posted this wrong (i'm new to forums in general.)

#2 03/25/13 04:03

Samer
Website

Re: Script Mods problems

They were updated to support a new release of AE ... Which has been delayed for some reason ...
Iritscen was supposed to reupload the 1.1 format ...
Anyway for my mods (characters, i described how to make them AE 1.1 compatible ... On another recent thread

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#3 03/29/13 05:03

TzviRex

Another problem i'm having is with certain level mods like: Arena of hurt, parkour challenge, old china, they don't work for me.
old china doesn't appear at all, but Arena of hurt and parkour show up in the AE installer but they don't show up in-game.
Is there something i'm doing wrong? Or not doing?

#4 03/29/13 07:03

Samer
Website

you have to unlock the levels they use .. each of the mod's you mentioned tells you how to do that on its thread ..  or you can simply use Lukas's Level Unlock http://oni.bungie.org/community/forum/v … hp?id=1951

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#5 03/30/13 16:03

TzviRex

Ah thanks alot!
Working now, thank you so much!

Board footer