Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#126 01/26/13 19:01

Samer
Website

Re: AE Installer 2

just to clarify as I said old AE had extra files .. look inside : ...\Edition\install\packages\Globalize\oni\level0_Final\level0_Animations\TRAC prep\level0_TRAC  you'll find the ai_kon_animation
and look inside ...\Edition\install\packages\Globalize\oni\level0_Final\level0_Characters\Glass\ONCCCopfemA2.oni convert this to xml you'll see it uses TRACai_kon_animation  ... these were included with old AE they're not anymore hence the problem.

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#127 01/26/13 19:01

Iritscen

I'm working on bringing those over.  At least we know it's not the AEI's fault now.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#128 01/26/13 20:01

Samer
Website

what do they do exactly ? I think they should be in separate packs instead of globalized .. they add features (breaking glass) not fix original bugs .. so they should be in the glass breaking moves pack i think..

btw for the other previous AE packs like unlock all moves, dashing AE, blur dash,  etc .. these are going to get their own nods as separate packs and be optional like we've discussed before right ? .. If you need help with testing them or making a list of what they do \ contain and possible incompatibilities etc .. i'm up for it.

@Alloc the disappearing checkmarks happens quite often for me now
this is the log .. when it does there's no installed_mods.xml in the gamedatafolder

AE Installer 2 0.99g
JarPath:   D:\Games\Oni\Oni Play\Edition\AEInstaller
PrefsPath: D:\Games\Oni\Oni Play\Edition\AEInstaller
DataPath:  D:\Games\Oni\Oni Play\Edition\AEInstaller\packages
DownPath:  C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\oni_aei\downloads
TempPath:  C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\oni_aei
ValidPath: true
Platform:  WIN
Architect: X86
.NET:      true
OniSplit:  true
Globalized:true
Free space on temp: 16.2 GiB
Free space on Jar:  122 GiB

java.io.FileNotFoundException: D:\Games\Oni\Oni Play\Edition\GameDataFolder\installed_mods.xml (The system cannot find the path specified)
	at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)
	at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at net.oni2.aeinstaller.backend.packages.PackageManager.saveModSelection(PackageManager.java:74)
	at net.oni2.aeinstaller.backend.oni.Installer.install(Installer.java:240)
	at net.oni2.aeinstaller.gui.MainWin.installExec(MainWin.java:634)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at org.javabuilders.swing.handler.event.background.SwingBackgroundProcessingHandler$1.doInBackground(SwingBackgroundProcessingHandler.java:64)
	at javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.SwingWorker.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
For mod: Junkyard - Zen Garden Update install BSL folders: [D:\Games\Oni\Oni Play\Edition\AEInstaller\packages\80211Junkyard_-_Zen_Garden_Update\bsl\common\junkyard]
For mod: Junkyard install BSL folders: []
For mod: SamMegaPack - Conversion install BSL folders: [D:\Games\Oni\Oni Play\Edition\AEInstaller\packages\22006SamMegaPack-Conversion\bsl\common\Airport_III, D:\Games\Oni\Oni Play\Edition\AEInstaller\packages\22006SamMegaPack-Conversion\bsl\common\compound, D:\Games\Oni\Oni Play\Edition\AEInstaller\packages\22006SamMegaPack-Conversion\bsl\common\dream_lab, D:\Games\Oni\Oni Play\Edition\AEInstaller\packages\22006SamMegaPack-Conversion\bsl\common\lab, D:\Games\Oni\Oni Play\Edition\AEInstaller\packages\22006SamMegaPack-Conversion\bsl\common\neuro, D:\Games\Oni\Oni Play\Edition\AEInstaller\packages\22006SamMegaPack-Conversion\bsl\common\power_II, D:\Games\Oni\Oni Play\Edition\AEInstaller\packages\22006SamMegaPack-Conversion\bsl\common\tctf, D:\Games\Oni\Oni Play\Edition\AEInstaller\packages\22006SamMegaPack-Conversion\bsl\common\tctf_ii]
For mod: Vanilla BSL install BSL folders: [D:\Games\Oni\Oni Play\Edition\AEInstaller\packages\05100Vanilla_BSL\bsl\common\Airport, D:\Games\Oni\Oni Play\Edition\AEInstaller\packages\05100Vanilla_BSL\bsl\common\EnvWarehouse, D:\Games\Oni\Oni Play\Edition\AEInstaller\packages\05100Vanilla_BSL\bsl\common\manplant, D:\Games\Oni\Oni Play\Edition\AEInstaller\packages\05100Vanilla_BSL\bsl\common\power, D:\Games\Oni\Oni Play\Edition\AEInstaller\packages\05100Vanilla_BSL\bsl\common\roof, D:\Games\Oni\Oni Play\Edition\AEInstaller\packages\05100Vanilla_BSL\bsl\common\state]

Last edited by Samer (01/26/13 20:01)

#129 01/26/13 21:01

Iritscen

All the small tweaks and fixes from Globalize will be separate packages, and most of them will be in core.  But if it's something that alters gameplay in a way that's subjective, like Blur Dash, Dashing AI, and Unlock All Moves, then yes, they'll be optional.

#130 01/27/13 06:01

Alloc
Website

Samer wrote:

@Alloc the disappearing checkmarks happens quite often for me now
this is the log .. when it does there's no installed_mods.xml in the gamedatafolder

Was that log from the run when you *installed* the mods before the installed_mods.xml disappeared or was it the run when you found out it didn't exist anymore?

/EDIT: Forget it, it's the installation run. And it explains why you won't get the marks after that run. But I'm wondering why that error occurs at all ... big_smile

/EDIT2: script, do you perhaps get the same error when installing mods? That would explain why revert selection also does not work, as it also depends on that file. But in that case you should also not have any mods marked when starting AEI afterwards at all.

/EDIT3: Wondering how that can fail at all ... If even the BSL folders are created just fine there's no reason this one shouldn't work sad

Last edited by Alloc (01/27/13 06:01)

ONI2.net, link to just any important resource-pages about ONI.

#131 01/27/13 17:01

s10k
Website

Iritscen wrote:

What was your resolution?  Were you in Windowed mode?  If so, can you try again with WindowHack turned on?

1920x1080 (1080p). I were in full screen mode. With WindowHack=true worked fine! It disabled aero but activated it once it exits the game so no problem. Intro however doesn't work good with way, it gets some of the problems of the ending with it a "false".

Btw I have just remember dev console doesn't output anything in 1080p can this be fixed in new AE?

Samer wrote:

works for me .. if you select something and hit revert selection it unselects it and vice versa. 0.99g

Here don't work. (hope isn't another problem with my Java)

Alloc wrote:

Does work for me. Did you delete the GDF or the installed_mods.xml within?

Hm... Sometimes I delete some files to test the AEI features, for example I did deleted Old China and Samer's mega pack packages to see how AEI would download and install them again.
However both GDF and installed_mods.xml are still there... hmm

I can't seem to install Samer's dream lab conversion although... It downloads it but doesn't install crashing the AEI window. (also it seems it doesn't download the dependencies)

Alloc wrote:

Hum, that could probably be done somehow but would require quite some work on my end. Think with having a sortable column for last change this isn't necessary?

That surely would be a interesting feature. Having a sortatble column for last change doesn't do it, since it may also display updates to other mods plus show already installed/cache downloaded mods. Also it isn't so pratically due to the user need to perform that action manually.
I understand that it may take some effort from your part (I would love to help you, but right now I'm also very busy) so maybe add it to the todo list so you may pick it up later once you have more free time.

Alloc wrote:

Yup, that's a good point for the manual check, just added a "no updates" message to that one. The automatic one will still not show anything if no updates are available wink

That's good. Indeed the automatically one doesn't need a message. Good work!

Iritscen wrote:

A Select All button sounds like a great way to ruin/crash Oni ^_^  Sorry, but I think the player should have to select each and every mod he's going to install.  Select All will only encourage lunacy.  I'm already trying not to think about the inevitable bug report when someone tries to install 100 mods and wants us to figure out why Oni is blowing up.

I understand your point of view and I kinda agree with it. Also it isn't really necessary since revert selection can partely do it (at least if it's working properly). (if all is unselected it will select everything)

Alloc wrote:

/EDIT2: script, do you perhaps get the same error when installing mods? That would explain why revert selection also does not work, as it also depends on that file. But in that case you should also not have any mods marked when starting AEI afterwards at all.

Nop I don't have that error and revert doesn't work. Plus checkboxes are still there.

@all discussion related to 0.99g

Last edited by s10k (01/27/13 17:01)

#132 01/27/13 21:01

Iritscen

Script_10k wrote:
Iritscen wrote:

What was your resolution?  Were you in Windowed mode?  If so, can you try again with WindowHack turned on?

1920x1080 (1080p). I were in full screen mode. With WindowHack=true worked fine! It disabled aero but activated it once it exits the game so no problem. Intro however doesn't work good with way, it gets some of the problems of the ending with it a "false".

Okay, thanks for letting me know.  It may be that no single setting will work perfectly on some systems.  I think this is something we're going to have to live with for now, until someone is able to pick up development on the Daodan DLL.

Btw I have just remember dev console doesn't output anything in 1080p can this be fixed in new AE?

Hmm, I thought the Daodan fixed this issue... is this happening for other people in high resolutions?

#133 01/28/13 02:01

Samer
Website

Script_10k wrote:

what you're saying is :
WindowHack = true : Intro doesn't work  (like me)
WindowHack = false : what works in this case ?

does outro work with windowhack = true

Alloc wrote:

/EDIT: Forget it, it's the installation run. And it explains why you won't get the marks after that run. But I'm wondering why that error occurs at all ...

i first noticed it after i installed unloackallmoves and andrashi melee system ... these were old packs form the previous AE which i dragged and dropped into packages in the AEInstaller folder .. could they have caused the installation to fail ? unable to read all mod.cfg or something  ..
how about letting it make a backup of mod selection when it installs and if it fails it restores the backup .. like when we manually save the mod list ..but anyway if i'm the only one having that problem .. then forget it, i'll just save my mod selection and restore it if it happens again. (hopefully no other users will have it when it's released)

Script wrote:

Also it isn't really necessary since revert selection can partely do it (at least if it's working properly). (if all is unselected it will select everything)

mm no it doesn't :\ it reverts selection if you already selected something .. it's an undo button

Last edited by Samer (01/28/13 02:01)

#134 01/28/13 02:01

Alloc
Website

Script_10k wrote:

I can't seem to install Samer's dream lab conversion although... It downloads it but doesn't install crashing the AEI window. (also it seems it doesn't download the dependencies)

Hum... errors in the output.log? wink
Can't do anything if I don't even know the errors. Btw, just worked for me this very moment wink

Script_10k wrote:

That surely would be a interesting feature. Having a sortatble column for last change doesn't do it, since it may also display updates to other mods plus show already installed/cache downloaded mods. Also it isn't so pratically due to the user need to perform that action manually.

Perhaps in 2.0 ;P
I'll note it at least.

Script_10k wrote:
Iritscen wrote:

A Select All button sounds like a great way to ruin/crash Oni ^_^  Sorry, but I think the player should have to select each and every mod he's going to install.  Select All will only encourage lunacy.  I'm already trying not to think about the inevitable bug report when someone tries to install 100 mods and wants us to figure out why Oni is blowing up.

I understand your point of view and I kinda agree with it. Also it isn't really necessary since revert selection can partely do it (at least if it's working properly). (if all is unselected it will select everything)

Uh, er, I think that explains why your revert button "isn't working" wink
You should read the tooltip of the button. It is not "invert" but "revert". It reverts any selection you did since AEI was started (so it actually does nothin then select the mods that were installed during last install run).
Does that work considering this functionality? smile

Regards,
Chris

#135 01/28/13 02:01

Samer
Website

Script_10k wrote:

mm just tried it ... it downloaded but you're right it doesn't install correctly .. dream lab didn't change :\
Alloc could you take a look at the folder structure in that package ? is it correct ?
do i have to name a folder common if it works for both win and mac btw ? or could i just have the files directly in bs or oni without a subfolder common

Last edited by Samer (01/28/13 02:01)

#136 01/28/13 02:01

Alloc
Website

Uh, yeah, sure. For 2.0 packages you have to have the folder structure as given on the wiki wink
Wondering why AEI crashes on that for Script though. Did run fine here (of course won't work as dreamlab wasn't installed correctly but still it shouldn't crash AEI).

#137 01/28/13 03:01

Samer
Website

ok i'll reupload it later :\ i think i'll have to re-upload smp-conversion and other packs i've uploaded :\

#138 01/28/13 03:01

Alloc
Website

You and your edits... wink

Samer wrote:
Alloc wrote:

/EDIT: Forget it, it's the installation run. And it explains why you won't get the marks after that run. But I'm wondering why that error occurs at all ...

i first noticed it after i installed unloackallmoves and andrashi melee system ... these were old packs form the previous AE which i dragged and dropped into packages in the AEInstaller folder .. could they have caused the installation to fail ? unable to read all mod.cfg or something  ..
how about letting it make a backup of mod selection when it installs and if it fails it restores the backup .. like when we manually save the mod list ..but anyway if i'm the only one having that problem .. then forget it, i'll just save my mod selection and restore it if it happens again. (hopefully no other users will have it when it's released)

That one is still troubling me. Any more details on your OS? Win7 64bit? Could you check the permissions to the GDF folder after an installation pls?

#139 01/28/13 07:01

Samer
Website

Script_10k wrote:

what about a "submitted on" .. column that will effectively sort them by which was added last ...
packs on the depot have last change and have submitted on .. submitted on will reflect which mods are truly new to the depot ..
or order by node number ex..../node/193 .. the last 3 digits .. newer mods\nodes will have higher number .

Last edited by Samer (01/28/13 07:01)

#140 01/28/13 10:01

s10k
Website

what you're saying is :
WindowHack = true : Intro doesn't work  (like me)
WindowHack = false : what works in this case ?

WindowHack=true -> intro fail / ending fine
WindowHack=false -> intro fine / ending fail

mm no it doesn't :\ it reverts selection if you already selected something .. it's an undo button

Indeed. An invert/(un)select all would be a good one then.

Uh, er, I think that explains why your revert button "isn't working"
You should read the tooltip of the button. It is not "invert" but "revert". It reverts any selection you did since AEI was started (so it actually does nothin then select the mods that were installed during last install run).
Does that work considering this functionality?

Yes it works. smile Sorry for not reading it, I thought I knew the functionality.

Hum... errors in the output.log?

No error.

what about a "submitted on" .. column that will effectively sort them by which was added last ...
packs on the depot have last change and have submitted on .. submitted on will reflect which mods are truly new to the depot ..
or order by node number ex..../node/193 .. the last 3 digits .. newer mods\nodes will have higher number .

I would still prefer a notification pop up. But the submitted on could also be implemented. (and also used to check easiely for new mods)

@Alloc
Can you add a option (maybe context menu) to delete an already downloaded package? (with confirmation message)
Also does current tools package norm allow different executables for different platforms? For example an .exe to windows and an .app to mac? Or in this case is better to put them in different packages?

Last edited by s10k (01/28/13 16:01)

#141 01/29/13 03:01

Samer
Website

I hate to be the bearer of bad news
but I have faced another bug ...
when there's no interent connection AEI starts and says it can't connect so it will run in offline mode
problem however it seems it can't install\uninstall anything ... (the already downloaded ones of course)
I start AEI and it's in offline I unselect one of the already installed and downloaded mods and select another that's already downloaded, then when i click install the box that says installing level_0  etc .. appears and disappears in a second.
and I get this huge aei_output

AE Installer 2 0.99g
JarPath:   D:\Games\Oni\Oni Play\Edition\AEInstaller
PrefsPath: D:\Games\Oni\Oni Play\Edition\AEInstaller
DataPath:  D:\Games\Oni\Oni Play\Edition\AEInstaller\packages
DownPath:  C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\oni_aei\downloads
TempPath:  C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\oni_aei
ValidPath: true
Platform:  WIN
Architect: X86
.NET:      true
OniSplit:  true
Globalized:true
Free space on temp: 15.9 GiB
Free space on Jar:  120 GiB

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" Unexpected exception when getting back background method return value
org.javabuilders.BuildException: Failed to invoke method: installDone. null
	at org.javabuilders.swing.handler.event.background.SwingBackgroundProcessingHandler$1.done(SwingBackgroundProcessingHandler.java:84)
	at javax.swing.SwingWorker$5.run(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.SwingWorker$DoSubmitAccumulativeRunnable.run(Unknown Source)
	at sun.swing.AccumulativeRunnable.run(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.SwingWorker$DoSubmitAccumulativeRunnable.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.Timer.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.Timer$DoPostEvent.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.access$200(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.WaitDispatchSupport$2.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.WaitDispatchSupport$4.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.WaitDispatchSupport.enter(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Dialog.show(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Component.show(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Component.setVisible(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Window.setVisible(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Dialog.setVisible(Unknown Source)
	at org.javabuilders.swing.handler.event.background.SwingBackgroundProcessingHandler.doInBackground(SwingBackgroundProcessingHandler.java:95)
	at org.javabuilders.util.BuilderUtils.invokeCallerEventMethods(BuilderUtils.java:399)
	at org.javabuilders.swing.handler.event.CommonActionListenerHandler$2.actionPerformed(CommonActionListenerHandler.java:77)
	at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: Failed to invoke method: installDone. null
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: null
	at org.javabuilders.util.BuilderUtils.invokeCallerEventMethods(BuilderUtils.java:456)
	at org.javabuilders.util.BuilderUtils$1.done(BuilderUtils.java:379)
	at org.javabuilders.swing.handler.event.background.SwingBackgroundProcessingHandler$1.done(SwingBackgroundProcessingHandler.java:82)
	... 66 more
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
	at org.javabuilders.util.BuilderUtils.invokeCallerEventMethods(BuilderUtils.java:427)
	... 68 more
Caused by: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key offlineMode.text
	at java.util.ResourceBundle.getObject(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.ResourceBundle.getString(Unknown Source)
	at net.oni2.aeinstaller.gui.MainWin.installDone(MainWin.java:677)
	... 73 more
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" Unexpected exception when getting back background method return value
	at org.javabuilders.swing.handler.event.background.SwingBackgroundProcessingHandler$1.done(SwingBackgroundProcessingHandler.java:84)
	at javax.swing.SwingWorker$DoSubmitAccumulativeRunnable.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
	at org.javabuilders.swing.handler.event.background.SwingBackgroundProcessingHandler.doInBackground(SwingBackgroundProcessingHandler.java:95)
	at org.javabuilders.util.BuilderUtils.invokeCallerEventMethods(BuilderUtils.java:399)
	at org.javabuilders.swing.handler.event.CommonActionListenerHandler$2.actionPerformed(CommonActionListenerHandler.java:77)
	at org.javabuilders.util.BuilderUtils.invokeCallerEventMethods(BuilderUtils.java:456)
	at org.javabuilders.swing.handler.event.background.SwingBackgroundProcessingHandler$1.done(SwingBackgroundProcessingHandler.java:82)
	... 66 more
	at org.javabuilders.util.BuilderUtils.invokeCallerEventMethods(BuilderUtils.java:427)
	... 68 more
Caused by: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key offlineMode.text
	... 73 more
	... 66 more
	... 68 more
	... 73 more
	... 66 more
	... 68 more
	... 73 more
	... 66 more
	... 68 more
	... 73 more
	... 66 more
	... 68 more
	... 73 more

then when interent connection is back i can uninstall \ install already downloaded\local mods ...

That one is still troubling me. Any more details on your OS? Win7 64bit? Could you check the permissions to the GDF folder after an installation pls?

win 7 32bit .. 'normal' permissions I'm the administrator and it's not read only ..

Last edited by Samer (01/29/13 03:01)

#142 01/29/13 07:01

Alloc
Website

Samer wrote:

I'll add that one as a column for now.

Script_10k wrote:

Indeed. An invert/(un)select all would be a good one then.

Added.

Script_10k wrote:

I would still prefer a notification pop up.

Noted for later updates ;P

Script_10k wrote:

Can you add a option (maybe context menu) to delete an already downloaded package? (with confirmation message)

Done.

Script_10k wrote:

Also does current tools package norm allow different executables for different platforms? For example an .exe to windows and an .app to mac? Or in this case is better to put them in different packages?

It does allow this as long as the app is not to be shown in the tools menu as you currently can only specify one filename for the menu (and mac/win mostly have different file names). Furthermore as the executables are often quite large in size it doesn't make a lot of sense here to put both in one package. Really depends on the app though. E.g. cross-platform java apps like your KeyEditor are just fine for that wink

Samer wrote:

problem however it seems it can't install\uninstall anything ... (the already downloaded ones of course)

Thanks for finding that one, didn't try offline mode myself for quite some time wink
Fixed in 0.99i.

Samer wrote:

win 7 32bit .. 'normal' permissions I'm the administrator and it's not read only ..

Ok thx, will do some tests later smile

0.99i uploaded (both JAR and noJRE setup)

Last edited by Alloc (01/29/13 07:01)

#143 01/29/13 09:01

s10k
Website

@Alloc
"Added" column covers some space, it's useful but can you later add an option to the user specify which columns we want to have visible? For example I don't need (right now) the creator and PKG number columns (since I have that information on right side) so I could hide them.
Also can you add a option to filter the mods displayed in the list (like a search function (by name for example)).

Keep the good work is looking really good.

#144 01/29/13 09:01

Alloc
Website

Script_10k wrote:

"Added" column covers some space, it's useful but can you later add an option to the user specify which columns we want to have visible? For example I don't need (right now) the creator and PKG number columns (since I have that information on right side) so I could hide them.

Heh, that's why I changed a lot of stuff internally today wink
Just didn't add the stuff yet.

Script_10k wrote:

Also can you add a option to filter the mods displayed in the list (like a search function (by name for example)).

Hm, yeah, should be quick. Question would be what filters it should have though (e.g. only name matches?).

Script_10k wrote:

Thanks. Just trying to do my best smile

#145 01/29/13 09:01

s10k
Website

Regarding the delete locally operation. Even after restart the application it still says in the state that it's installed (but the mod is deleted successful).
For the filters, at least for me, I think name and creator should be enough for now.

#146 01/29/13 09:01

Alloc
Website

Script_10k wrote:

Regarding the delete locally operation. Even after restart the application it still says in the state that it's installed (but the mod is deleted successful).

Yup, installation won't be affected as it can only delete the package folder. It won't remove the resources out of the level*_Final.dat that is currently installed wink
For that to work deleting a package would have to reinstall the mod selection with just that one package not selected.

PS: Deleting the package should thus lead to the "D"-flag removed from the state column

Last edited by Alloc (01/29/13 09:01)

#147 01/29/13 10:01

Alloc
Website

Table column hiding added in 0.99j. Right click on a table header to select columns (not) to show.

#148 01/29/13 12:01

Samer
Website

cool changes smile I like the select column and the offline installation works now ^_^ and the delete mod .. but why did you disallow to delete local mods tongue ? for security reasons .. I understand that you fear users might download a local pack but not be able to get it again if it's not on the depot .. but regular users don't have a source for their mods except from the depot (packages) .. so these who have local mods not found on the depot are usually modders (who experiment or make local mods) and know what they're doing when they choose delete and there's a confirmation message so I don't know ... hope you allow it tongue

for the filter thing, script suggested sounds nice .. if to the right above the description you have a small search box .. then you type for example in there konoko .. and all mods with konoko in their name show to the left .. konokoHD, VRkonoko, konoko3in1 .. etc ..

and I've been meaning to ask for this but I didn't want to trouble you with it :$ when I suggested before when you press letter on keyboard it jumps to that name .. it only works once .. if you press "C" it jumps to the first name with C once ... could it cycle between the names that start with C each time you press it ?.. in names they're after each other, but if you chose a different order than names then they're not .. and pressing the letter to cycle through names becomes very useful.

btw I faced the disappearing checkmarks error again .. it seems to happen when I choose locla mods that were made for old AE ..
and I also got this java error file called hs_err_pid5756
content:

#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
#  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x55e5af70, pid=5756, tid=6012
#
# JRE version: 7.0_11-b21
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (23.6-b04 mixed mode, sharing windows-x86 )
# Problematic frame:
# C  [awt.dll+0xaaf70]  D3DVertexCacher::Render+0x50
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
#   http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
#

---------------  T H R E A D  ---------------

Current thread (0x03fd3c00):  JavaThread "AWT-Windows" daemon [_thread_in_native, id=6012, stack(0x04580000,0x045d0000)]

siginfo: ExceptionCode=0xc0000005, reading address 0x00000000

Registers:
EAX=0x045cf520, EBX=0x000000c0, ECX=0x0000030c, EDX=0x000000c0
ESP=0x045cf508, EBP=0x045cf608, ESI=0x04de7c80, EDI=0x00000000
EIP=0x55e5af70, EFLAGS=0x00010206

Top of Stack: (sp=0x045cf508)
0x045cf508:   045cf520 00001000 00000000 0179e800
0x045cf518:   0179e8c8 00000029 00000000 55e52c9c
0x045cf528:   00000000 04ef3568 04de0050 0179e8c8
0x045cf538:   55e57a0c 00000000 00009829 00000001
0x045cf548:   03fd3d28 01d71a3b 045cf580 28f06f28
0x045cf558:   00000000 00000000 00000070 ffffffff
0x045cf568:   28f20008 00000001 3f800000 00000000
0x045cf578:   00000009 28f20008 00000000 00000029 

Instructions: (pc=0x55e5af70)
0x55e5af50:   d8 53 1b c0 57 8b be 10 a0 00 00 25 00 f0 ff ff
0x55e5af60:   05 00 20 00 00 50 c1 e2 05 8d 44 24 14 50 8b da
0x55e5af70:   8b 17 53 c1 e1 05 51 8b 4a 2c 57 ff d1 33 ff 3b
0x55e5af80:   c7 0f 8c 8f 00 00 00 8b 56 04 8b 4c 24 10 c1 e2 

Register to memory mapping:

EAX=0x045cf520 is pointing into the stack for thread: 0x03fd3c00
EBX=0x000000c0 is an unknown value
ECX=0x0000030c is an unknown value
EDX=0x000000c0 is an unknown value
ESP=0x045cf508 is pointing into the stack for thread: 0x03fd3c00
EBP=0x045cf608 is pointing into the stack for thread: 0x03fd3c00
ESI=0x04de7c80 is an unknown value
EDI=0x00000000 is an unknown value

Stack: [0x04580000,0x045d0000],  sp=0x045cf508,  free space=317k
Native frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code, C=native code)
C  [awt.dll+0xaaf70]  D3DVertexCacher::Render+0x50
C  [awt.dll+0x90bf9]  Java_sun_awt_windows_WToolkit_startSecondaryEventLoop+0x879
C  [USER32.dll+0x186ef]  IsThreadDesktopComposited+0x11f
C  [USER32.dll+0x18876]  IsThreadDesktopComposited+0x2a6
C  [USER32.dll+0x170f4]  InflateRect+0x74
C  [USER32.dll+0x1738f]  DefWindowProcW+0x144
C  [ntdll.dll+0x460ce]  KiUserCallbackDispatcher+0x2e
C  [USER32.dll+0x192a9]  PeekMessageW+0xf4

Java frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code)
j  sun.awt.windows.WToolkit.eventLoop()V+0
j  sun.awt.windows.WToolkit.run()V+49
j  java.lang.Thread.run()V+11
v  ~StubRoutines::call_stub

---------------  P R O C E S S  ---------------

Java Threads: ( => current thread )
  0x04f9a400 JavaThread "SwingWorker-pool-2-thread-4" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=932, stack(0x07c30000,0x07c80000)]
  0x04f88400 JavaThread "SwingWorker-pool-2-thread-3" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=6096, stack(0x07740000,0x07790000)]
  0x04f81400 JavaThread "SwingWorker-pool-2-thread-2" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4068, stack(0x07b00000,0x07b50000)]
  0x03f0d800 JavaThread "SwingWorker-pool-2-thread-1" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=5216, stack(0x077f0000,0x07840000)]
  0x018ba800 JavaThread "DestroyJavaVM" [_thread_blocked, id=2896, stack(0x017c0000,0x01810000)]
  0x04e29000 JavaThread "TimerQueue" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4828, stack(0x04a00000,0x04a50000)]
  0x04e26c00 JavaThread "D3D Screen Updater" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=2640, stack(0x04960000,0x049b0000)]
  0x04e11c00 JavaThread "AWT-EventQueue-0" [_thread_in_native, id=5772, stack(0x04810000,0x04860000)]
  0x04dae800 JavaThread "AWT-Shutdown" [_thread_blocked, id=3880, stack(0x044b0000,0x04500000)]
=>0x03fd3c00 JavaThread "AWT-Windows" daemon [_thread_in_native, id=6012, stack(0x04580000,0x045d0000)]
  0x03fd6c00 JavaThread "Java2D Disposer" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4724, stack(0x043e0000,0x04430000)]
  0x017a2800 JavaThread "Service Thread" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=1988, stack(0x019e0000,0x01a30000)]
  0x0178b800 JavaThread "C1 CompilerThread0" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=3988, stack(0x03cc0000,0x03d10000)]
  0x0178a400 JavaThread "Attach Listener" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4720, stack(0x03c70000,0x03cc0000)]
  0x01787000 JavaThread "Signal Dispatcher" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=5744, stack(0x03ba0000,0x03bf0000)]
  0x01773400 JavaThread "Finalizer" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4412, stack(0x03c20000,0x03c70000)]
  0x01771800 JavaThread "Reference Handler" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=5588, stack(0x01850000,0x018a0000)]

Other Threads:
  0x01770000 VMThread [stack: 0x01990000,0x019e0000] [id=4032]
  0x017b6000 WatcherThread [stack: 0x03e20000,0x03e70000] [id=3252]

VM state:not at safepoint (normal execution)

VM Mutex/Monitor currently owned by a thread: None

Heap
 def new generation   total 6912K, used 6274K [0x23770000, 0x23ef0000, 0x28cc0000)
  eden space 6144K,  89% used [0x23770000, 0x23cd08b0, 0x23d70000)
  from space 768K, 100% used [0x23d70000, 0x23e30000, 0x23e30000)
  to   space 768K,   0% used [0x23e30000, 0x23e30000, 0x23ef0000)
 tenured generation   total 15284K, used 9456K [0x28cc0000, 0x29bad000, 0x33770000)
   the space 15284K,  61% used [0x28cc0000, 0x295fc180, 0x295fc200, 0x29bad000)
 compacting perm gen  total 12288K, used 6852K [0x33770000, 0x34370000, 0x37770000)
   the space 12288K,  55% used [0x33770000, 0x33e210a8, 0x33e21200, 0x34370000)
    ro space 10240K,  42% used [0x37770000, 0x37bb0ce0, 0x37bb0e00, 0x38170000)
    rw space 12288K,  54% used [0x38170000, 0x387f0e30, 0x387f1000, 0x38d70000)

Card table byte_map: [0x018c0000,0x01970000] byte_map_base: 0x017a4480

Polling page: 0x00180000

Code Cache  [0x01af0000, 0x01df8000, 0x03af0000)
 total_blobs=1998 nmethods=1745 adapters=187 free_code_cache=29673Kb largest_free_block=30384384

Compilation events (10 events):
Event: 100.561 Thread 0x0178b800 1752  s          javax.swing.RepaintManager::isPaintingThread (16 bytes)
Event: 100.561 Thread 0x0178b800 nmethod 1752 0x01df4c88 code [0x01df4d80, 0x01df4f60]
Event: 100.600 Thread 0x0178b800 1753   !         sun.java2d.d3d.D3DScreenUpdateManager::runUpdateNow (99 bytes)
Event: 100.600 Thread 0x0178b800 nmethod 1753 0x01df4fc8 code [0x01df50f0, 0x01df5578]
Event: 100.640 Thread 0x0178b800 1754             java.awt.Window::isShowing (5 bytes)
Event: 100.640 Thread 0x0178b800 nmethod 1754 0x01df5808 code [0x01df5900, 0x01df5980]
Event: 100.920 Thread 0x0178b800 1755             sun.java2d.SunGraphics2D::setClip (17 bytes)
Event: 100.920 Thread 0x0178b800 nmethod 1755 0x01df59c8 code [0x01df5ad0, 0x01df5be8]
Event: 100.920 Thread 0x0178b800 1756             sun.java2d.SunGraphics2D::setClip (14 bytes)
Event: 100.920 Thread 0x0178b800 nmethod 1756 0x01df5cc8 code [0x01df5dd0, 0x01df5e88]

GC Heap History (10 events):
Event: 5.150 GC heap before
{Heap before GC invocations=12 (full 0):
 def new generation   total 4928K, used 4928K [0x23770000, 0x23cc0000, 0x28cc0000)
  eden space 4416K, 100% used [0x23770000, 0x23bc0000, 0x23bc0000)
  from space 512K, 100% used [0x23bc0000, 0x23c40000, 0x23c40000)
  to   space 512K,   0% used [0x23c40000, 0x23c40000, 0x23cc0000)
 tenured generation   total 10944K, used 10428K [0x28cc0000, 0x29770000, 0x33770000)
   the space 10944K,  95% used [0x28cc0000, 0x296ef228, 0x296ef400, 0x29770000)
 compacting perm gen  total 12288K, used 6443K [0x33770000, 0x34370000, 0x37770000)
   the space 12288K,  52% used [0x33770000, 0x33dbacf8, 0x33dbae00, 0x34370000)
Event: 5.207 GC heap after
Heap after GC invocations=13 (full 1):
 def new generation   total 6912K, used 0K [0x23770000, 0x23ef0000, 0x28cc0000)
  eden space 6144K,   0% used [0x23770000, 0x23770000, 0x23d70000)
  from space 768K,   0% used [0x23d70000, 0x23d70000, 0x23e30000)
 tenured generation   total 15284K, used 9169K [0x28cc0000, 0x29bad000, 0x33770000)
   the space 15284K,  59% used [0x28cc0000, 0x295b4740, 0x295b4800, 0x29bad000)
 compacting perm gen  total 12288K, used 6443K [0x33770000, 0x34370000, 0x37770000)
   the space 12288K,  52% used [0x33770000, 0x33dbacf8, 0x33dbae00, 0x34370000)
}
Event: 5.328 GC heap before
{Heap before GC invocations=13 (full 1):
 def new generation   total 6912K, used 6144K [0x23770000, 0x23ef0000, 0x28cc0000)
  eden space 6144K, 100% used [0x23770000, 0x23d70000, 0x23d70000)
  from space 768K,   0% used [0x23d70000, 0x23d70000, 0x23e30000)
 tenured generation   total 15284K, used 9169K [0x28cc0000, 0x29bad000, 0x33770000)
 compacting perm gen  total 12288K, used 6494K [0x33770000, 0x34370000, 0x37770000)
   the space 12288K,  52% used [0x33770000, 0x33dc78a8, 0x33dc7a00, 0x34370000)
Event: 5.331 GC heap after
Heap after GC invocations=14 (full 1):
 def new generation   total 6912K, used 315K [0x23770000, 0x23ef0000, 0x28cc0000)
  from space 768K,  41% used [0x23e30000, 0x23e7efd0, 0x23ef0000)
  to   space 768K,   0% used [0x23d70000, 0x23d70000, 0x23e30000)
 compacting perm gen  total 12288K, used 6494K [0x33770000, 0x34370000, 0x37770000)
   the space 12288K,  52% used [0x33770000, 0x33dc78a8, 0x33dc7a00, 0x34370000)
}
Event: 5.431 GC heap before
{Heap before GC invocations=14 (full 1):
 def new generation   total 6912K, used 6459K [0x23770000, 0x23ef0000, 0x28cc0000)
  from space 768K,  41% used [0x23e30000, 0x23e7efd0, 0x23ef0000)
 compacting perm gen  total 12288K, used 6516K [0x33770000, 0x34370000, 0x37770000)
   the space 12288K,  53% used [0x33770000, 0x33dcd110, 0x33dcd200, 0x34370000)
Event: 5.434 GC heap after
Heap after GC invocations=15 (full 1):
 def new generation   total 6912K, used 243K [0x23770000, 0x23ef0000, 0x28cc0000)
  from space 768K,  31% used [0x23d70000, 0x23dacdb8, 0x23e30000)
 compacting perm gen  total 12288K, used 6516K [0x33770000, 0x34370000, 0x37770000)
   the space 12288K,  53% used [0x33770000, 0x33dcd110, 0x33dcd200, 0x34370000)
}
Event: 7.628 GC heap before
{Heap before GC invocations=15 (full 1):
 def new generation   total 6912K, used 6387K [0x23770000, 0x23ef0000, 0x28cc0000)
  from space 768K,  31% used [0x23d70000, 0x23dacdb8, 0x23e30000)
 compacting perm gen  total 12288K, used 6637K [0x33770000, 0x34370000, 0x37770000)
   the space 12288K,  54% used [0x33770000, 0x33deb6f0, 0x33deb800, 0x34370000)
Event: 7.630 GC heap after
Heap after GC invocations=16 (full 1):
 def new generation   total 6912K, used 443K [0x23770000, 0x23ef0000, 0x28cc0000)
  from space 768K,  57% used [0x23e30000, 0x23e9eea8, 0x23ef0000)
 compacting perm gen  total 12288K, used 6637K [0x33770000, 0x34370000, 0x37770000)
   the space 12288K,  54% used [0x33770000, 0x33deb6f0, 0x33deb800, 0x34370000)
}
Event: 83.116 GC heap before
{Heap before GC invocations=16 (full 1):
 def new generation   total 6912K, used 6587K [0x23770000, 0x23ef0000, 0x28cc0000)
  from space 768K,  57% used [0x23e30000, 0x23e9eea8, 0x23ef0000)
 compacting perm gen  total 12288K, used 6848K [0x33770000, 0x34370000, 0x37770000)
   the space 12288K,  55% used [0x33770000, 0x33e201e0, 0x33e20200, 0x34370000)
Event: 83.120 GC heap after
Heap after GC invocations=17 (full 1):
 def new generation   total 6912K, used 768K [0x23770000, 0x23ef0000, 0x28cc0000)
  from space 768K, 100% used [0x23d70000, 0x23e30000, 0x23e30000)
 tenured generation   total 15284K, used 9456K [0x28cc0000, 0x29bad000, 0x33770000)
   the space 15284K,  61% used [0x28cc0000, 0x295fc180, 0x295fc200, 0x29bad000)
 compacting perm gen  total 12288K, used 6848K [0x33770000, 0x34370000, 0x37770000)
   the space 12288K,  55% used [0x33770000, 0x33e201e0, 0x33e20200, 0x34370000)
}

Deoptimization events (0 events):
No events

Internal exceptions (10 events):
Event: 9.590 Thread 0x04f9a400 Threw 0x2399c4e8 at C:\jdk7u1_32P\jdk7u11\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1166
Event: 9.591 Thread 0x04f9a400 Threw 0x2399e5e8 at C:\jdk7u1_32P\jdk7u11\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1166
Event: 9.591 Thread 0x04f9a400 Threw 0x239a0af8 at C:\jdk7u1_32P\jdk7u11\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1166
Event: 9.794 Thread 0x04f9a400 Threw 0x23a3cb58 at C:\jdk7u1_32P\jdk7u11\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jni.cpp:716
Event: 9.833 Thread 0x04f9a400 Threw 0x23a907e0 at C:\jdk7u1_32P\jdk7u11\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1166
Event: 9.835 Thread 0x04f9a400 Threw 0x23a9e438 at C:\jdk7u1_32P\jdk7u11\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1166
Event: 81.615 Thread 0x04f9a400 Threw 0x23c68058 at C:\jdk7u1_32P\jdk7u11\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1166
Event: 81.616 Thread 0x04f9a400 Threw 0x23c72468 at C:\jdk7u1_32P\jdk7u11\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1166
Event: 81.616 Thread 0x04f9a400 Threw 0x23c7f808 at C:\jdk7u1_32P\jdk7u11\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1166
Event: 83.072 Thread 0x04f9a400 Threw 0x23ce4a68 at C:\jdk7u1_32P\jdk7u11\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jvm.cpp:1166

Events (10 events):
Event: 83.132 Thread 0x0178b800 flushing nmethod 0x01d59308
Event: 83.132 Thread 0x0178b800 flushing nmethod 0x01d8eb88
Event: 83.164 Executing VM operation: RevokeBias
Event: 83.164 Executing VM operation: RevokeBias done
Event: 83.217 Executing VM operation: BulkRevokeBias
Event: 83.217 Executing VM operation: BulkRevokeBias done
Event: 101.661 loading class 0x38f0cdf8
Event: 101.661 loading class 0x38f0cdf8 done
Event: 101.749 Executing VM operation: RevokeBias
Event: 101.749 Executing VM operation: RevokeBias done

Dynamic libraries:
0x01220000 - 0x0124f000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe
0x77100000 - 0x7723c000 	C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
0x6f280000 - 0x6f2bc000 	C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\snxhk.dll
0x75660000 - 0x75734000 	C:\Windows\system32\KERNEL32.dll
0x75360000 - 0x753ab000 	C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
0x76e50000 - 0x76ef0000 	C:\Windows\system32\ADVAPI32.dll
0x76da0000 - 0x76e4c000 	C:\Windows\system32\msvcrt.dll
0x76aa0000 - 0x76ab9000 	C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sechost.dll
0x77050000 - 0x770f1000 	C:\Windows\system32\RPCRT4.dll
0x76ef0000 - 0x76fb9000 	C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll
0x77250000 - 0x7729e000 	C:\Windows\system32\GDI32.dll
0x76fc0000 - 0x76fca000 	C:\Windows\system32\LPK.dll
0x75d30000 - 0x75dce000 	C:\Windows\system32\USP10.dll
0x740b0000 - 0x7424e000 	C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7600.16661_none_420fe3fa2b8113bd\COMCTL32.dll
0x75b00000 - 0x75b57000 	C:\Windows\system32\SHLWAPI.dll
0x76ac0000 - 0x76adf000 	C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.DLL
0x75590000 - 0x7565c000 	C:\Windows\system32\MSCTF.dll
0x56510000 - 0x565ce000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\msvcr100.dll
0x53cc0000 - 0x5400c000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\client\jvm.dll
0x72b60000 - 0x72b67000 	C:\Windows\system32\WSOCK32.dll
0x76d60000 - 0x76d95000 	C:\Windows\system32\WS2_32.dll
0x77240000 - 0x77246000 	C:\Windows\system32\NSI.dll
0x727c0000 - 0x727f2000 	C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll
0x75b60000 - 0x75b65000 	C:\Windows\system32\PSAPI.DLL
0x6cab0000 - 0x6cabc000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\verify.dll
0x6c9f0000 - 0x6ca10000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java.dll
0x6ca30000 - 0x6ca43000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\zip.dll
0x6b590000 - 0x6b5a4000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\net.dll
0x74a60000 - 0x74a9c000 	C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
0x74a50000 - 0x74a56000 	C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll
0x6ffb0000 - 0x6ffbf000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\nio.dll
0x55db0000 - 0x55ef2000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\awt.dll
0x772a0000 - 0x7732f000 	C:\Windows\system32\OLEAUT32.dll
0x76c00000 - 0x76d5c000 	C:\Windows\system32\ole32.dll
0x73e70000 - 0x73eb0000 	C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll
0x10000000 - 0x1000f000 	C:\Program Files\BillP Studios\WinPatrol\PATROLPRO.DLL
0x712d0000 - 0x712d8000 	c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SITEAD~1\saHook.dll
0x01810000 - 0x01823000 	C:\Program Files\PowerMenu\PowerMenuHook.dll
0x75dd0000 - 0x76a19000 	C:\Windows\system32\SHELL32.dll
0x73910000 - 0x73923000 	C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll
0x75210000 - 0x7521c000 	C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTBASE.dll
0x01830000 - 0x0183f000 	C:\Program Files\ComfortKeys\CKeysH.dll
0x6c9d0000 - 0x6c9f0000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\sunec.dll
0x6c940000 - 0x6c949000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\sunmscapi.dll
0x753b0000 - 0x754ce000 	C:\Windows\system32\CRYPT32.dll
0x75300000 - 0x7530c000 	C:\Windows\system32\MSASN1.dll
0x74aa0000 - 0x74ab6000 	C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll
0x74840000 - 0x7487b000 	C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll
0x74e80000 - 0x74e97000 	C:\Windows\system32\USERENV.dll
0x75290000 - 0x7529b000 	C:\Windows\system32\profapi.dll
0x74bb0000 - 0x74bc0000 	C:\Windows\system32\NLAapi.dll
0x74920000 - 0x74964000 	C:\Windows\system32\DNSAPI.dll
0x6fdc0000 - 0x6fdc8000 	C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll
0x6f910000 - 0x6f920000 	C:\Windows\system32\napinsp.dll
0x6f8f0000 - 0x6f902000 	C:\Windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll
0x6f8c0000 - 0x6f8e7000 	C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL
0x74c90000 - 0x74c95000 	C:\Windows\System32\wshtcpip.dll
0x738a0000 - 0x738bc000 	C:\Windows\system32\IPHLPAPI.DLL
0x73880000 - 0x73887000 	C:\Windows\system32\WINNSI.DLL
0x6f810000 - 0x6f816000 	C:\Windows\system32\rasadhlp.dll
0x73800000 - 0x73838000 	C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll
0x69dd0000 - 0x69dfa000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\fontmanager.dll
0x70d70000 - 0x70df4000 	C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.7600.16661_none_ebfb56996c72aefc\comctl32.dll
0x666b0000 - 0x66873000 	C:\Windows\system32\d3d9.dll
0x74e10000 - 0x74e19000 	C:\Windows\system32\VERSION.dll
0x6a130000 - 0x6a136000 	C:\Windows\system32\d3d8thk.dll
0x50a70000 - 0x518dc000 	C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dum.dll
0x74c60000 - 0x74c85000 	C:\Windows\system32\powrprof.dll
0x757e0000 - 0x7597d000 	C:\Windows\system32\SETUPAPI.dll
0x75330000 - 0x75357000 	C:\Windows\system32\CFGMGR32.dll
0x75310000 - 0x75322000 	C:\Windows\system32\DEVOBJ.dll
0x06710000 - 0x067fe000 	C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI.dll
0x6f3e0000 - 0x6f463000 	C:\Windows\system32\dxgi.dll
0x6b550000 - 0x6b581000 	C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\t2k.dll
0x75750000 - 0x757d3000 	C:\Windows\system32\CLBCatQ.DLL
0x73640000 - 0x7373b000 	C:\Windows\system32\WindowsCodecs.dll
0x751c0000 - 0x7520b000 	C:\Windows\system32\apphelp.dll
0x70220000 - 0x70241000 	C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\ashShell.dll
0x6fa50000 - 0x6fc90000 	C:\Windows\system32\msi.dll
0x04860000 - 0x04882000 	C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxExt.17.dll
0x70c80000 - 0x70d6b000 	C:\Windows\system32\dbghelp.dll
0x72bf0000 - 0x72c7e000 	C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57\MSVCP90.dll
0x72c80000 - 0x72d23000 	C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57\MSVCR90.dll
0x6f340000 - 0x6f371000 	C:\Windows\system32\EhStorShell.dll
0x73ed0000 - 0x73fc5000 	C:\Windows\system32\PROPSYS.dll
0x6eb20000 - 0x6ef2a000 	C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office14\GROOVEEX.DLL
0x6f310000 - 0x6f33b000 	C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.atl_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_51cd0a7abbe4e19b\ATL90.DLL
0x6e710000 - 0x6eb1f000 	C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\OFFICE14\Cultures\office.odf
0x6dea0000 - 0x6e704000 	C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office14\1033\GrooveIntlResource.dll
0x72520000 - 0x727a1000 	C:\Windows\system32\nvapi.dll
0x754d0000 - 0x754fd000 	C:\Windows\system32\WINTRUST.dll

VM Arguments:
java_command: D:\Games\Oni\Oni Play\Edition\AEInstaller\AEInstaller2.jar -nocacheupdate
Launcher Type: SUN_STANDARD

Environment Variables:
PATH=C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Softimage;C:\Program Files\AyRecovery;C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Shared;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ulead Systems\MPEG;
USERNAME=user
OS=Windows_NT
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=x86 Family 6 Model 37 Stepping 2, GenuineIntel

---------------  S Y S T E M  ---------------

CPU:total 4 (2 cores per cpu, 2 threads per core) family 6 model 37 stepping 2, cmov, cx8, fxsr, mmx, sse, sse2, sse3, ssse3, sse4.1, sse4.2, popcnt, ht, tsc, tscinvbit

Memory: 4k page, physical 3397012k(1685324k free), swap 6792260k(4027812k free)

vm_info: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (23.6-b04) for windows-x86 JRE (1.7.0_11-b21), built on Jan 12 2013 02:19:22 by "java_re" with unknown MS VC++:1600

time: Tue Jan 29 19:25:58 2013
elapsed time: 102 seconds

don't know if that's useful in figuring out what's wrong or if it's unrelated. it looks scary to me tongue

agreed it's really awesome thus far and your speed is very impressive .. even if you release it right now it's already exceeded expectations .. and I hope you don't get tired with our suggestions and bug reports :$ and realize that we really appreciate all you're doing smile

#149 01/30/13 04:01

Alloc
Website

Samer wrote:

but why did you disallow to delete local mods tongue ? ... hope you allow it tongue

Nope, won't. If you really want to delete a local only mod do right-click -> open folder -> go one level up -> delete folder wink

Samer wrote:

could it cycle between the names that start with C each time you press it ?

Good point, done.

Samer wrote:

btw I faced the disappearing checkmarks error again .. it seems to happen when I choose locla mods that were made for old AE ..

Hm, still shouldn't be relevant ... but could you zip such a mod folder and mail it? (If it is really 100% replicable by doing this)

Samer wrote:

and I also got this java error file called hs_err_pid5756

Unfortunately no useful info there sad

Samer wrote:

and I hope you don't get tired with our suggestions and bug reports :$

Won't get tired smile Without your reports and suggestions it wouldn't get where it does now. User feedback is probably the most important part here so I'm really happy you two are constantly doing it smile

#150 01/30/13 05:01

Alloc
Website

Mod filters added. 0.99k uploaded.

Board footer