Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 12/21/12 20:12

Shade

Need some help on installing AE

Well I haven't done any AE thing related for along time now. I just recently got my game in the mail and trying to figure all this out. I did what the instructions told me to do, but I'm not sure if I should put the Edition folder in the main Oni folder or should I put it where the GameDataFolder is? Like I said, I haven't done this for awhile and I'm trying to get used to it again. And when I try to globalize It says access denine. So I have no clue what to do. If anyone can help I'll appreciate it, thanks. smile

#2 12/21/12 21:12

Iritscen

Re: Need some help on installing AE

You'll want to put it in the main Oni folder.  The access problem has to do with the folder being locked.  A Windows users will be better able to help you with that part, but it has been discussed on the forum if you hunt around.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#3 12/21/12 23:12

Shade

Re: Need some help on installing AE

Iritscen wrote:

You'll want to put it in the main Oni folder.  The access problem has to do with the folder being locked.  A Windows users will be better able to help you with that part, but it has been discussed on the forum if you hunt around.

I think I know what your talking about, I'll fix this problem. Thanks for the help. smile

EDIT: AE is installing perfectly, thanks for the help. ^_^

Last edited by Shade (12/21/12 23:12)

Board footer