Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 08/01/12 09:08

Samer
Website

worst pain u've ever felt ? (physical)

today i was taking a nap when suddenly i woke up to a very severe pain on the left side of my hip, it was like nothing i ever felt, couldn't sit still... it got more severe to the point of me yelling, i was rushed to the hospital, after examination and analgesics, it turned out i have kidney stones (uric acid type), 3 in each kidney and 1 in the urethra (this 1 passing into the urethra from the kidney is what caused me the pain .. The doctor said i'd improve with medications. At 23 years this was the worst physical pain, i've ever felt .. How about u ?

Last edited by Samer (08/01/12 16:08)

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#2 08/01/12 11:08

Delano762
Website

Re: worst pain u've ever felt ? (physical)

In my case it was severe pain of the leg when I was six, thanks to which I couldn't walk for a couple of weeks.

Circus Afro, Circus Afro, Polka Dot, Polka Dot!

#3 08/01/12 14:08

kyletm57

When i was around 5 years old my brother decided it would be a fun idea to spin around in circles with a hammer, and ended up smashing in my two bottom front teeth (not enough to knock them out but enough to make them hang by their roots). My grandmother was babysitting us while my parents were on vacation in Hawaii, and instead of doing something sensible like taking me to a hospital or a dentist she thought it would be better to wait for my parents to get back home. Two days later my parents returned home from their vacation and took me in to the dentist, who decided that using anesthetic while removing my teeth was unnecessary, and told me to instead "Just bear with the pain" while he ripped both teeth out of my mouth using some object that resembled pliers. All in all not a very fun time.

banner2440.jpg

#4 08/01/12 15:08

Iritscen

Ow, Samer, I've heard that kidney stones are the worst pain a guy will feel in his lifetime.  At least once you've been through it, you will know that there's probably never going to be anything worse for the rest of your life!

Hmm, I don't particularly remember being in a lot of pain at any point.  I know I wasn't too happy about my dumb friend knocking out one of my teeth when we were young, but I probably cried more about that than the pain warranted, just because I was upset.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#5 08/01/12 17:08

Knox

When I was a small child, I slipped out of the tub reaching for a towel after I got soap in my eyes and slammed my face into the corner of the sink, cutting into my lip pretty deep. It was extremely painful and the only time I've ever needed stitches. I still have a scar on my lip from it.

"New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team."
Oni fan since 2001.

#6 08/06/12 11:08

Reaperette
Website

I have pain even by reading your worst pains you've felt lol
3 years ago I got my tonsils removed. The general anesthetic was funny, but the first week after the surgery was full of pain. And me and my room mate were limited to 3 or 4 ibuprofen 600 per day, always one ibu less than we needed. Waking up in the middle of the night with your throat hurting, swollowing was pain, even with painkillers it hurted as hell. (And don't forget the psychological pain, being limited to liquid food. I so loved my first steak after that 2 or 3 weeks)
3 months later I got all 4 wisdom teeth removed all at one go. That was a walk in the park in comparison to the tonsils.

#7 08/07/12 00:08

Dirk Gently
Website

I would say about a month ago when I fractured my shoulder in 3 places, but I would be lying because it wasn't as painful for me as it should have been.

#8 08/11/12 23:08

MarlonArt

The worst one in recent memory was a root canal I had a few years back. I couldn't afford a real dentist so I had to settle for a student. (Thank you American health system...) I had 2 students work on my left rear molar, the first one was inexperienced. She didn't give me enough novocaine and when she went to file out my root... BOOM!! It felt like a gunshot went off in my mouth. I dropped my cell and scared the hell out of her in the process. It wasn't so much the pain because in itself it wasn't too terrible, but the sudden shock amplified it. The dumb broad actually got mad at me and wrapped up as fast as possible hahah. Luckily the next student who worked on me had angel hands and was highly skilled so I felt no pain at all.

#9 04/22/15 09:04

6opoDuJIo

one of the worst : strong cramp in my spine, both hips, both ankles and both foots at once.

Implement Oni with Unity3D engine :
https://github.com/6opoDuJIo/Oni-Round2

#10 06/03/16 11:06

tens

That moment when I ram my foot's pinkie into a corner. I usually feel nothing when I get hurt, like, it stings later but there's no immediate pain. Ever.

What does it matter? Even if the odds are against me, I'll do it, it doesn't matter.

Board footer