Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 04/08/12 02:04

gmsly

Someone's signature has three question, who can explain it

Yoriko's signature wrote that
(-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that..... )

who can explain?

#2 04/08/12 03:04

Coyote

Re: Someone's signature has three question, who can explain it

Yoriko went creative smile. It is just a paraphrase from Oni. Here's the original text:

08_29_13 Civilian: I noticed those maniacs were making a lot of modifications to the facility before they locked me up. Do you have any idea what the Syndicate wants with an Atmosphere Processor?
08_29_14 Konoko: Modifications? What kind of modifications?
08_29_15 Civilian: Hard to tell without getting a look at everything but it looked like they were repurposing it.
08_29_16 Konoko: Why?
08_29_17 Civilian: Beats me. All a facility like this can do is suck in air, treat it and then belch it back out.

Does your blood burn when you kill? Mine does

#3 04/08/12 05:04

gmsly

I saw few ads used that sentenses before

#4 04/08/12 06:04

Iritscen

Yes, they were probably bots who randomly picked text from the forum to use as a "disguise", but they accidentally picked a signature instead of an actual post as the text to use.  I once caught a bot re-posting a post that was made by a forum member a couple years earlier.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#5 04/16/12 03:04

AdamBast

haha smile

My head is bangin'
You're killing me
Please don't stop

Board footer