Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#101 16/2/12 19:48

Valkyrur
Member
From: Russia
Registered: 4/12/11

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

1:09PM, P13, 5AP

Jan put out his latest cigarette and dumped it in his ash tray and looked around at everything. His laptop had several important details on it's screen, and his PDA linked to it showing whatever section of his intel he had selected while. His CTE6 sits down next to him on the table, in addition to a folded up Mercury Bow. Jan gets up looking at the PDA and takes his electric razor out of his bags and goes to the bathroom

If I'm going to come face to face with her I might as well look decent

Jan shaves and looks at himself, finally cleaned up, with the exception of his hair

"Good enough..."

Jan sits down by his weapons and intel and looks at his stolen CTE6, judging that the model is not going to be enough for him in real combat, and promptly separates the upper receiver from the bottom to look at it's components

"Alright, there's room for improvement"

Jan checked the energy cell, seeing it in great condition and looked at the barrel, and the silence on it.

"Not good enough..."

Jan quickly swapped the longer barrel from the Mk4 into the Mk6 and tightened the silencer on

"I'll have to weld it on later when I have a torch..."

Jan took off a piece of metal covering the energy cell firing pin and quickly connected it's USB to his laptop to modify the firmware, changing it to adjust the firerate, in addition to adding dedicated burst fire and single shot modes for increased accuracy. He then disconnects it and puts every piece of the CTE6 together as it should be.

"Good, now this will be good for my tastes..."

Jan put down his weapons, his Mercury Bow having been modified by him over a year ago, and began to look at his screen

"They'll be expecting intruders to try to come through Sector A... They won't even expect us to come through D and go into C..."

Jan quickly connects to a VPN on his laptop and sends messages over to Perez

-----------------------------------------

Windmill: if youre on site right now, I'd recommend laying low. dig up what you can from outside, but keep your distance. if you see strikers, don't drop them unless you can get a clean shot. if those uniforms are shot up then part of my plan may go hawire. you don't want to know what plan B is...

Cholo: Sure...

---------------------------------------

Jan closed up his laptop and began to catch up on sleep again on the chair


SelvariaSigTG_zps73b33612.png

Offline

#102 16/2/12 23:53

TheCreature
Member
From: Michigan, USA
Registered: 15/12/09

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

1:10 PM, P13, 5AP

Mal sits on the couch, pulling a modified Hypo from his pocket.  Rolling up his sleeve, he injects the fluid into his bloodstream, and winces as the acid burns into his flesh.  Suddenly, an orange glow flashes around him, illuminating the room briefly.  Then it fades away, and he slumps back into the cushions, exhausted.  He tiredly lobs the empty hypo at a trash bin, missing.  Experimentally, he pokes his arm where he'd injected the acid.  As solid as it was before.

Well at least my chrysalis is keeping up with it.  How many more of those is it gonna take?

Mal looks over at Jan, who is asleep on the chair.  He notes that the laptop is still open.  Sighing, he gets up and goes over, closing it.

"Nice one, Wu ming shao jwu.  Keep it up and they'll catch us before we even get to see a single yen from this little raid you've got planned."

Satisfied that the laptop is shut down, Mal goes back over to the couch and plops down, drifting off to sleep.

4AP (Daodan toughening regimen)


The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination.  Promoting the IRC and stuff for the RP: Rules Dice Map and RP

Offline

#103 17/2/12 18:57

kyletm57
Member
From: Lithia, FL.
Registered: 26/6/11

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

[1:10 PM; Somewhere along route to M14]
*5AP*

As the car impacted with the river, Jin's head snapped forward. His world turned to darkness for a few moments before he regained a partial grip on reality. He barley managed to make out the front windshield (half submerged in water), inaudible speech from Vince, and the water that was seeping in through the doors. With the last of his energy, he pulled his gun from his holster and fired off a few shots at the windshield. With that, his head dropped forward as he fell back into unconsciousness.

[1:22 PM; Along shoreline of river]

Jin opened his eyes. What he saw was the bright afternoon sky. He heard the sound of distant burning, the sound of a fading helicopter, and the sound of running water. After he sat up, he looked to his right and saw a shaken Vince laying next to him. "Ah......my head....Hey, are you OK? What happened?"

"Yah, I'm fine, just a few scratches and bruises. You hit the dash and blacked out, but not before you managed to shoot out the windshield. I grabbed you and swam to shore."

Jin, still clutching his forehead, stared at the burning car on the road above. "Well there goes our captives. The Syndicate sure are ruthless, killing their own like that. The information they had must have been important for them to go through all this trouble. Think that chopper will come back to finish the job?"

Vince shook his head. "No, if they did they would run the risk of being followed or captured, backup is sure to be on the way after shit like that went down."

A few minutes later, Vince was proven correct, as the road was soon surrounded by dozens of TCTF operatives. The road was blocked on both sides, the coroner was examining the burned remains of the victims, and Butler was speaking to Vince and Jin beside one of the many squad cars parked at the scene. "So are you sure you're both OK?"

Both Vince and Jin nodded. "Yes, sir." said Jin. "My head is still a little sore and I've got a few cuts, but nothing major. I'll head back to HQ immediately."

Before he had the chance to walk away, Butler stopped him short. "I don't think so kid. After that lead literally blew up in our faces we don't really have anything else to go on. Besides, you've been at this all day, and you've been pretty much been through hell and back. Go home and get some rest, I'm sure something will turn up tomorrow."

Jin seemed distraught. "But sir, we.....I mean there must be something we....."

"I'm asking, go home. That's an order."

"Yes sir.", Jin said reluctantly. He entered a squad car that had been brought for him and began to drive toward home.

*-3AP for travel/crash; 2AP Remain*

Last edited by kyletm57 (17/2/12 18:58)


banner2440.jpg

Offline

#104 18/2/12 0:39

Valkyrur
Member
From: Russia
Registered: 4/12/11

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

6:01PM, P13, 5AP left

Jan woke up and yawned in the chair, and looked at his now modified CTE6, and inspected the silencer he had put on it

"Not good enough in this condition... And thankfully..."

Jan took the barreled lighter he had lit his cigarette with earlier and put it next to the CTE6's barrel, welding the silencer to the longer barrel borrowed from the CTE4 to give addition length and accuracy to his weapon (-1AP), and then promptly removed the upper receiver, and subsequently the barrel to inspect it.

"Completely rigid... Holding together nicely..."

Jan welded up one last spot on the barrel to finish it and promptly put it in the receiver, followed by putting the receiver back together.

"And viola... Another customized gun for me..."

Jan put the CTE6 into it's safety mode and turned on his HUD to test it's accuracy, rendering a VR environment in the room. Jan promptly began to "fire" the safety'd weapon around the room, firing off in single-shot and burst fires at specific objects, and then finally all around in the factory default full-auto mode

"Looks to be about a twenty-five to thirty-five percent accuracy improvement over the TCTF's model when in single shot and burst... Five-point-five percent improvement in full auto... Yeah, it's good enough..."

Jan holstered his newly customized CTE6 and shut off his HUD and talked over at Malcolm

"Look, I'd recommend you pack your best heat if you plan on going in with me. It's not as secure as it was five years ago, but there is still a competent security detail on site there... Most of the time... From what I know, it's full of holes now. There are only enough troops to keep a few sections of the complex secure at all times, and any mercenaries are all stationed at the perimeter rather than the inside. That leaves the inside with less experienced TCTF troops who probably have more experience as officers than actual combat. Those holes should allow us to get into sector D with minimal, if not no resistance if we go in by the acid pipe after the vats are drained for the week. What I'm worried about is that according to my intel, the Syndicate might be sending in a team to retrieve the same person we are after. Suicide troops most likely though. But shock troops can be even more dangerous than any other Syndicate hostile."

Jan looks at his physical map and points around at it

"Sectors A and B, those are initial security checkpoints and then the cryobays, maybe an office or two... Those areas are where security would be concentrated, it's the only entrance they would consider. Sections C and D, those are the labs, medical rooms, hospital, and everything important to the facility is, such as the Disposal Acid vats. Those have to be drained out weekly so that they don't corrode the facility, and so that the lining of the vats can be cleaned and maintained. We want to get to Sector C. That's where the person we are looking for would be held."

Jan gets up from the chair

"Until then, I'll lookout and make sure nothing suspicious is going on around here"

Jan stands by the door and looks through it's peephole glass, looking into the hallway


SelvariaSigTG_zps73b33612.png

Offline

#105 18/2/12 11:51

kyletm57
Member
From: Lithia, FL.
Registered: 26/6/11

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

[1:22 PM; P13]
*5AP*

"Welcome back, Mr. Nagawa. How are you today?" The receptionist wore a warm smile on her face.

Jin returned the smile. "Very well, thank you. And yourself?"

"Quite fine."

After climbing a few flights of stairs, Jin reached his apartment, and put his hand up to the door. *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

Footsteps could be heard, followed by speech. "Who is it?" said a voice from within.

"It's Jin."

Locks can be heard turning, and shortly after the door swings open. Jin steps in and wraps his arms around the woman standing just inside, kissing her for a few moments.

"How was work, Jin?"

He sighed, closing the door at the same time. "Let's just say it was very eventful. How has you're day been so far, Kiyomi?"

Kiyomi giggled. "I just woke up a few hours ago, but it's been fine. All I've done today is watch TV. I was waiting for you to get back......Hey, what happened to your head? Are you hurt?" She places her hand on the bump emerging from his head, much to his dissatisfaction.

"Hey...Ouch, don't touch it! I'm fine, don't worry. Just tripped and bumped my head is all. In any case I'm back now, and we've got the rest of the day. Have anything in mind?"

She thought for a moment. "Well, we could eat lunch at that restaurant across the street that just opened. I hear they're sushi is to die for."

"Sure, I've been wanting to try it out."

Kiyomi nodded. "Alright, let's go!"

After they ate, they decided to go shopping and visit the park as well.

[6:00 PM]

After returning home, Jin removed his jacket and holster, placing them on the coat rack in the closet. "Well the food was a let down, but that was pretty fun. I'm beat though, I think I'm going to go have a smoke and then head to bed."

Kiyomi frowned. "I really wish you would stop doing that, you're only hurting yourself."

"I limit myself to just a few a day, there isn't any harm done in only smoking a little. Don't worry, I'll be back in a minute."

He kissed her before heading out into the hallway, walking toward the balcony at the end of the hall (the only place in the apartment building where smoking was allowed). 

*-2AP for travel between home and other places; 3AP Remain*

Last edited by kyletm57 (18/2/12 14:49)


banner2440.jpg

Offline

#106 18/2/12 14:01

Valkyrur
Member
From: Russia
Registered: 4/12/11

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

6:02PM, P13, 5AP

Jan continued to look through the peephole, and saw Jin's face walk by, and quickly muttered under his breath

"What the fuck is he doing here!"

Jan removed his CTE6 from it's holster and waited a moment, and promptly holstered his CTE6

"Allright... All clear..."


SelvariaSigTG_zps73b33612.png

Offline

#107 19/2/12 23:59

Mukade
Member
From: Ottawa, Ontario - Canada
Registered: 29/5/07

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

(1:21 PM – 5 AP)  P19

    After nearly 20 minutes of intermittent running and fast walking, Micah finally stopped for breath. He had put a satisfactory distance between himself and the motel, and now, catching his breath, he looked for a place where he could get away from any prying eyes. A fire escape on a nearby building caught his eye. He walked over to it and with climbed to the rooftop, four stories above the ground.  Dropping over the lip of the roof, he sat down and breathed a sigh of relief. He didn’t think he was seen.

    Now that he was safe enough to examine the file in more detail, he spread it out in front of him. It contained all the information one would need to get in and out of the TCTF Science Facility in one piece, as well as a file on some women. Upon closer examination, he realized why she must be so important. From what I’m reading here, it looks like they’re exposing her to massive amounts of Daodan. Once the stuff had hit the market, Micah had done his homework. He knew it was only a matter of time before he had to come up against a host and he needed to be prepared. The only explanation is that they’re trying to come up with some sort of superweapon. If that’s the case, I can see why both sides would be interested in getting, or keeping, their hands on her.

From the rest of the info, it was clear that the man he was after was interested in getting the daodan host out of there. But something didn’t add up. If the TCTF already has their hands on her, why would someone who seems to be on their payroll want to be getting her out? After a moment of consideration, the most likely possibility became clear. They have a history together. Micah made note of this. He made it his business to know his enemies’ strengths and weaknesses, and he might have just found Jan’s weakness.

After studying the file, he arrived at the same conclusions that he believed his target had come to. If I were a lone gunman trying to rescue the girl, I would have to do it undetected. That means avoiding security at section A, I would avoid it, and come through section D. Makes sense. Now all I have to do is follow him in and wait for my chance to strike. Micah knew he could do it. He knew how to get around without being seen.

After having studied the file for a quarter of an hour, the adrenaline was starting to fade, and the strain of the day started to take his toll. He had gotten up pretty early to get in position for his first kill, had walked and run dozens of city blocks, wrestled a TCTF cop, and only had a brief and uncomfortable nap to show for it. Anyways, I’ve got a long time to wait until they drain the acid vats. Better get rested while I can. Probably going to need every minute.

Seeing no better option, he found a relatively comfortable place on the roof to rest. Using his jacket as a pillow, he curled up and sank into a deep sleep.
(1:42 PM – 4 AP (-1 AP for travel) )

Last edited by Mukade (20/2/12 0:00)


"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

Offline

#108 20/2/12 2:40

Valkyrur
Member
From: Russia
Registered: 4/12/11

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

6:05PM, P13, 5AP

Jan finished combing his hair with Dashing Daniel hair-gel and walked out of the bathroom, looking at all his equipment

"Six antique C4 charges, provided by our generous friends at the Syndicate, two Ballistic and Electron-dispersing vests, stolen from the TCTF, should provide decent protection in a firefight against energy and ballistic weapons, 30 ballistic magazines, a CT Mark 4 pistol, a CT Mark 6 PDW, and an original model of the TCTF Mercury Bow. I think I brought more than enough for this... How the hell did I hold all this..."

Jan inspected the weapons he brought. Green across the board on the Mercury Bow. The CTE6's energy cell was completely functioning, and the CTE4 was still working after a decade of use. A miracle that such an old pistol had not broken, especially with it's model being known to break from the force of it's own recoil or explode in the hands of it's user when shooting due to the functioning of standardized ballistic magazines in combination with it jamming.

"Well, I'm glad I'm not a lone gunman trying to rescue a girl undetected. Would be suicide. I got you, me,--"

Jan stopped himself before he said Perez, trying to avoid Malcom's suspicion from the fact he used it earlier as a name for someone the TCTF were hunting

"--Cholo, and he might be bringing one of his buddies along. Should be a breeze as long as we don't hang around too long once were inside."

Jan thought to himself about the events of today, and then back on the past

"What was that guy's name? Jin Nagasaki? Jin Namigara? Jin-- Nagawa? What the hell... Christ, he's a jackass hell-bent on following in his father's footsteps isn't he? And there he is, out in the hall... And that agent... I could have sworn I saw her at TCTF HQ earlier... Perez said her codename once... What was it.... Ko--- Konoko? Christ... What a fucking mess... That has to be the same person who killed half our unit, and Captain Nagawa..."

8:07PM, Regional State Building

Jan continued to point his Mercury Bow around in every direction in confusion, when Captain Nagawa promptly spoke out

"Keep your weapon trained on the stairs Corporal!"

Jan begins to turn around as gunshots ring out behind him. Captain Nagawa falls down from multiple gunshot wounds and drops a plasma SMG on the ground, causing it to erroneously fire off it's entire charge.

"Sonofabitch!"

Jan finally turns and fires off a mercury bow shot at the female figure that had just shot Captain Nagawa several times in the chest with a CTE4. He loses sight of the figure as it presumably falls behind an air conditioning unit

"Hostile dow-- What the hell was that?"

Jan hears several whooshes of rapid movement and turns around to see random shining stars flying at him as a black-metallic figure slides past his vision mid-air

"Oh shi--"

Later that night, unknown direction, unknown location

Jan walked on the sidewalk, holding onto the side of a structure for support and holding onto the side of his neck with his other hand. Most of his upper body is covered in blood from multiple punctures and cuts. Most of his armor has been torn off, his helmet missing, his B-ED Vest removed to get rid of weight on him, leaving a simple dark green uniform left in addition to jeans now lacking knee padding and other armors that should be strapped on. Jan tries to mutter a few words, but coughs blood up instead. He drops to the ground suddenly and blacks out, facing up to the sky

"...Hell... Worst night of my career... Goddamn entire unit massacred, and that was after my previous unit got wiped at the atmos-processor... Never want to go through that again... Two entire platoons killed off in the same week... I wonder if that one rookie even knows that he's taking orders from the same person who killed his father and twenty eight good men..."


SelvariaSigTG_zps73b33612.png

Offline

#109 20/2/12 23:37

TheCreature
Member
From: Michigan, USA
Registered: 15/12/09

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

The Story So Far

A midnight syndicate raid on a medical supply warehouse went bad, leaving all the syndicate troopers dead or captured except for one striker named Jeff, who managed to escape. Jeff then went inside the now abandoned Musashi Manufacturing Concern, hiding out until he could be rescued by his fellow Syndicate supporters. He was then taken back to their hidden base (the Syndicate headquarters), where he was debriefed and told to rest before being sent out on another mission.

Meanwhile, Jin, a young TCTF investigator, Jan, a mercenary sniper (former TCTF officer), and a TCTF Black Ops agent named Vince (who encountered and had his knee broken Jeff as Jeff was fleeing the warehouse) were called in for a meeting with the TCTF's commander (Mai Hasegawa). Once there, they were informed of a series of highly dangerous secret experiments performed by the Syndicate leaders, and are sent to investigate as a team. They found strong leads, but were opposed by the Syndicate forces at every turn. Soon separated, Jin and Vince were called back to TCTF headquarters to be reassigned. Jan (wounded and carrying vital stolen data), however, got stranded in Syndicate territory, where he faced Lucifer, the leader of the Syndicate brute forces. Desperate, Jan sought out the help of Malcolm, a Chrysalis Dealer. In exchange for providing high-quality chrysalis, Jan was implanted with a chrysalis, which saved his life, and allowed him to gain superhuman powers. He has also called together his old gang, preparing for a raid on the TCTF Science Prison, to rescue his lover and fellow Daodan host.

However, there is also an assassin on his trail, determined to steal the secret information from Jan. The assassin, who goes by the name of Micah, has obtained the plans for Jan's attack on the Science Prison, and lies in wait for the raid, so he can intercept Jan. The Syndicate are also planning to gain entrance to the facility, but for an unrelated reason.

6:10 PM, B31, GM

The girl wanders out of her quarters into the hallway, her face pale against the dark hair and clothing she wore.  Scientists in battered white lab coats walk past her, nodding curtly for the most part.  A few of the more friendly ones stopped to say hello, and she smiled and greeted them in return.  As she wanders upwards through the levels, she catches a glimpse of the purple sky and frowns slightly.  Another normal day in the Fortress  She thinks, referring to the building by the name it's occupants had given it.  She continued onward, towards the cafeteria, hoping that maybe, just maybe, there would be something new on the menu today.

Last edited by TheCreature (21/2/12 19:40)


The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination.  Promoting the IRC and stuff for the RP: Rules Dice Map and RP

Offline

#110 21/2/12 16:47

Valkyrur
Member
From: Russia
Registered: 4/12/11

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

6:30PM, P13, 5AP left

Jan finishes packing everything into inconspicuous baggage and tightens the tie he is wearing with his business suit, with his B-ED vest strapped on below the suit. Jan checks one of his bags. His balaclava sits on top, above B-ED kneepads and other combat wear. Jan closes it and checks his weapons in another bag. His Mercury Bow is folded up in it's different parts, the receiver showing all information as green, with the exception of the fire-ready light being red from the gun currently being dismantled and on safety mode. His CTE6 and backup CTE4 are holstered in hidden positions on his legs. Jan quickly closes his eyes and does a test run to see if he still has HUD contacts on.

"...Were all set..."

Jan began to walk out the hallway and lit his cigarette, ignoring the "No Smoking" sign in place on the wall and began to walk down the stairs to the garage level.

"Alright... Entire route is drawn on this map. Just cross reference with the GPS, don't put it on. Don't want anyone to be able to see our route..."

Upstairs a smoke alarm rings out. Jan gets a smug face and ignores it, starting the car to be ready to go (-1AP)

4AP left


SelvariaSigTG_zps73b33612.png

Offline

#111 21/2/12 19:55

kyletm57
Member
From: Lithia, FL.
Registered: 26/6/11

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

[6:28 PM; Cell P13]
*5AP*

Standing on the balcony of the Apartment complex, Jin lit a cigarette and let his mind wander off about the events that had transpired that day.

"This day turned to crap real quick, didn't it? Jan went AWOL, the intel is in his possession, plenty of our agents are either dead or injured, the syndicate is still getting away with whatever they're up to, and we're still in the dark about what's really going on."

He looked up into the darkening sky. "This is getting real dangerous real fast, if things keep going like this I might wind up dead. Not that death bothers me, but I need to be here for Kiyomi. Should I just give up?"   

He closed his eyes for a moment, thinking about what he should do. When he re-opened them, they were full of determination. "No, if the Syndicate succeed many people will be killed, and Kiyomi might be harmed as well. I have to stop them, no matter the cost. I'm not going to let what happened in 2036 to repeat itself."

He put out his cigarette and began walking toward his apartment. "Tomorrow I'm going to work harder than I ever have. Nothing can possibly stand in my way!"

Just then, the fire alarm began to ring, and after a few seconds a pre-recorded voice came over the apartment's intercom system. "Attention: The smoke alarm system has detected a possible fire in the building. Please evacuate immediately.Attention: The smo......"

Jin sighed. "That figures." He then started off toward the apartment, hoping Kiyomi hadn't left without him.

When he reached the apartment, Kiyomi was sitting on the couch with an angered expression on her face. "Jin, please tell me this isn't your doing."

He laughed nervously. "No no no, it couldn't have been. I was on the balcony when it went off. More importantly, what's up with the towel?"

The only clothing she wore was a towel wrapped around her body. "I was getting a shower when the stupid ass alarm decided to go off. Now the dresser automatically locked itself and I'm sitting here with no clothes."

Jin grabbed his Jacket from the closet (it was open and therefore unable to lock itself) and then wrapped it around Kiyomi. "This is the best I can do. Now c'mon, we should hurry out of here in case there is actually a fire."

They both hurriedly left the room, running toward the fire escape stairway.

[-1AP, 4AP Remaining]


banner2440.jpg

Offline

#112 21/2/12 20:43

Valkyrur
Member
From: Russia
Registered: 4/12/11

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

7:00PM, B31, 4AP left

Jan parked the SUV quickly in the alleyway across the street from the 'warehouses' and slipped his balaclava on along with his knee pads.

"Alright, we aren't being paid by the hour!"

Jan brandished his CTE6 in his hands and ran behind the nearest building, an abandoned tenement, and promptly began climbing up the fire escape to the rooftop

"Stay down here Malcom!"

Jan made it up to the rooftop and put together his mercury bow as he pointed to the two people in identical attire up on the rooftop

"Cholo, Diamond, get to your positions around the sewer pipe in that ditch. I'll stay up here and keep everything secure for the next few hours. No lights, no noise! Keep yourselves in the darkness and foliage. Be ready to take out anyone unlucky enough to come by on my signal. If I fire on them, that is your signal. Knives and hand to hand only."

The two jogged off to the fire escape as Jan set up all his equipment. Jan turned on his HUD and set it to a low-light mode as he knelt at the edge of the rooftop to set up his surveillance of the area.

"Alright... Pipe goes on for roughly 15 meters before coming into the building... One infrared sensor in the pipe... No heat signatures visible from through the windows on this side... Security matches recon data exact..."

Jan quickly set the security codes and networks on his laptop, and then put his PDA on standby mode to remotely deactivate security through the laptop

"Alright... Now lets just hope something doesn't happen for the next few hours..."


SelvariaSigTG_zps73b33612.png

Offline

#113 21/2/12 21:52

TheCreature
Member
From: Michigan, USA
Registered: 15/12/09

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

7:00 PM, B31, GM

The dark building of the TCTF Science Prison looms a block down from where Jan and his team are set up.  The windows are dark except for a reflected streetlamp in the glass.  It's presence presses down on Jan's team, and it seems to grow monolithic in their sight, despite only rising a single story above the surrounding buildings.

As the last of the light fades from the sky, a thin purple mist rises from cracks manhole covers in the street.  It seeps across the concrete, pooling like a liquid in the lower areas first, and then flowing over and crawling outward.

Last edited by TheCreature (22/2/12 13:19)


The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination.  Promoting the IRC and stuff for the RP: Rules Dice Map and RP

Offline

#114 21/2/12 22:32

Valkyrur
Member
From: Russia
Registered: 4/12/11

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

7:15PM, B31, 4AP left

Jan stood on the rooftop looking at the acidic mist below and gave Perez and the other person the hand signal to stay put

"It'll probably be another fifteen to thirty minutes before it's drained completely..."

Jan quickly tested his autoscope stolen from the TCTF's armory earlier and slid it onto the mercury bow's rail and gave the signal to the two below to get into better ambush positions.

Down below, Perez and Diamond cock their weapons, an AKS-177 and a WCG Standard Issue LIAR, and start up helmet HUDs.

"Check"

"Check"

Perez bounds around into a small side passage on the pipe and taps twice on Diamond's shoulder and he follows, still aiming out of the pipe

"Bounding overwatch"

Perez and Diamond promptly disappear from sight and turn on their radios, careful not to accidentally transmit while they were still relying on their cover to stay intact.

Up on the rooftop Jan eyes two signatures appearing at the end of the pipe, and 5 meters higher

"...Two signatures, appears to be janitors cleaning off the vat walls... Completely unarmed... Seems like they are ahead of schedule this week..."


SelvariaSigTG_zps73b33612.png

Offline

#115 22/2/12 0:56

TheCreature
Member
From: Michigan, USA
Registered: 15/12/09

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

7:16 PM, B31, GM

As Jan watches, the two figures, both wearing battered lab coats and gas masks, walk up to the pipe and converse for a moment.  Then one starts quickly scrubbing the vat out while the other one produces a small weapon, which he points down the pipe.  Their precautions seem to be regular though, as the man guarding the pipe doesn't fidget or rest at all the whole time.  His weapon remains trained down the pipe, and his head is cocked for any telltale sounds of intruders approaching.  Soon the last of the green acid slips away past the guard's boots, and he carefully repositions his feet as his partner scrubs the floor around him.

However, even though the drainage has stopped, the purple mist continues encroaching in on the city.  As it does, strangely rhythmic clacking sounds come from somewhere in the distance.  Behind him, Jan's laptop spouts a short burst of radio communication.

"Miyagi, your time's up.  Get back to the Fortress before the gas gets too high.  We'll just have to hope for better luck tomorrow."

"Thanks for the warning.  We're on our way back now."

Then the channel goes silent again, not even static.  Then, in his peripheral vision, Jan sees a group of about five new figures approaching through the mist.  They travel slowly in a circle, their Mercury Bows pointed outwards to protect all their flanks.  They continue along a parallel street to the one Jan overlooks, towards the Science Prison building.

Last edited by TheCreature (22/2/12 13:18)


The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination.  Promoting the IRC and stuff for the RP: Rules Dice Map and RP

Offline

#116 22/2/12 16:40

Valkyrur
Member
From: Russia
Registered: 4/12/11

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

7:17PM, B31, 5AP left

Jan sniffs the gas and coughs

"What the hell is this---"

meanwhile below, Diamond and Perez look down the pipe as the acid rolls past from their position at a maintenance outlet and turn their radios to a low frequency to avoid detection

"Cholo here, two men, one armed, looks to be an engineering support crew. Charlie-tango-echo six echoed on the second one, no alphas echoed on either."

Jan quickly deciphered what Perez was saying and promptly replied

"Hey, Cholo, you jackass, those codes are the same ones used by the TCTF, consider yourself lucky we aren't talking on the same channel as them."

Jan turns around to look at the five figures on the parallel street about to enter the alley and talks downward as quietly as he can

"Mike Whiskey you have five tangos advancing on your position, all of them equipped with Mike Bravos Mike 5. Get below the truck until they pass. I'd open fire and take their uniforms but we are outnumbered."


SelvariaSigTG_zps73b33612.png

Offline

#117 22/2/12 17:41

kyletm57
Member
From: Lithia, FL.
Registered: 26/6/11

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

[7:13 PM; Cell P13]
*5AP*

After a lengthy and tiring process of gathering everyone outside, having the fire department investigate the area, and apologizing to angry residents for the trouble, the apartment complex was back to normal. Jin, after escorting Kiyomi back to their room, found himself surrounded by a few other TCTF agents in the apartment's security center. Along with the other agents, he was trying to find just what caused the alarm to trigger. They were currently looking at hallway security footage from around the time the alarm triggered.

"Stop the video there," one of the officers says as he points to a man on screen. Dressed in formal attire, the man was smoking a cigarette. "Looks like this is the bastard responsible for all this trouble. Rewind and see what room he came from."

Jin inspected the man's face, his eyes growing wide. "Hold on a second, zoom in on his face." After a few moments, a blurred image of the man's face filled the screen. "Now clear that image up, then cross reference it with the TCTF officer database." A few more moments, and the image was crystal clear. A second window opened on the top left of the screen, showing faces scroll by at an extremely rapid pace. Suddenly the word *MATCH* appeared in large text above the image. Below the image was a name: *Jan Walker*

His face contorted in rage, and he stared down the apartment complex's head of security. "Are you kidding me?!? We are literally SECONDS away from HQ, and you somehow let our HIGHEST PRIORITY SUSPECT slip past security?!?"

The security officer's face was a pale white. "I......I'm sorry sir, but the security here is provided by the TCTF. We can't be held accountable if he slipped by the security you guys installed....."

Jin's eyes began to change color from a deep blue to a dark red. "Not accountable? NOT ACCOUNTABLE?!? YOU CAN'T BE FUCKING SERIOUS!!! I SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU DON'T FIND OUT WHERE THE FUCK SON OF A BITCH WENT IN THE NEXT 10 SECONDS I AM GOING TO FILL YOU WITH HOLES!!!!!"

He drew his revolver and took aim at the man's forehead. Scared shitless, the man replied. "Wait wait wait, don't do anything rash now! It looks like he was heading for the parking garage in the footage, I can bring up the security footage from there!"

The man quickly closed the window and brought up a different one. The video is put in fast forward, but the security officer puts it back to normal speed when a figure walks across the screen. Jan can be seen walking across the screen with another man, followed by them both entering a car.

"I recognize that truck. It's a Hijet, manufactured by Daihatsu." An officer decided to speak up despite Jin's still enraged expression.

"Do you really think that's useful?!? There must be tons of those things around here! So you either get me a plate number or I blow your fucking brains ALL OVER THE WALL.", Jin demanded.

The man nodded nervously and zoomed in. "Here it is."

keiplate.png


Jin closed his eyes, and released a heavy sigh. When he re-opened them they were once again blue. He holstered his handgun "Look, I'm sorry for my outburst. When I'm extremely angered or upset the effects of my Chrysalis begin to show. It's because of this that I try to remain calm in all situations. I beg for your forgiveness."

The security officer shook his head happily (though he didn't really care about Jin's chrysalis situation, he was just relieved to still be breathing).

Jin continued. "In any case, get that plate number and a description of the vehicle out to all available officers, and send out the order for a search team to scan anywhere within a 10 block radius of here.  Considering the time he departed he must be somewhere within this area. Also make sure I'm updated immediately should anything be discovered. If you need me I'll be in my apartment."

With that, Jin started off toward his room, his head hung low. He sighed a very sad sigh, and began to think to himself. "I can't believe I just lost control again, It's been months since that happened last. I thought I was stronger.......could that really be the true me?"

[-1AP, 4AP Remain]

Last edited by kyletm57 (22/2/12 21:05)


banner2440.jpg

Offline

#118 22/2/12 18:06

Valkyrur
Member
From: Russia
Registered: 4/12/11

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

7:18PM, B31, 5AP

Jan looked down at the person in the center, no gasmasks or anything, and a strange fear began to overcome Jan with no explanation from a mental frequency he had not been attuned to. He had slightly noticed it earlier when Jin had walked by the door, but not as extreme as it was now

"--What the hell... He..."

Jan promptly shut up and got out of any possible lines of sight

"How much longer until the Syndicate arrives... Goddamnit..."

Jan moves himself over to the side facing the Science Prison and hears on his laptop's relay in a monotone voice

"Walker, Jan. 550/32-28, Yellow Daihatsu Hijet. Shoot on Sight, arrest if possible. Alert status red in vicinity--"

The radio goes to static and begins to be understandable again

"--Last seen at--"

The radio goes to static again and Jan promptly disables it, frowning down at it.

"...That bitch... Konoko, Hasagawa, whatever anyone might call her... Finishing what she started five years ago..."

Jan cocks his CTE6 to chamber the first round, realizing he forgot to do it earlier. A potentially fatal mistake according to his old training.

"...But I have bigger fish to fry..."

He looks back at the science prison

"...And save..."


SelvariaSigTG_zps73b33612.png

Offline

#119 23/2/12 17:33

Striker
Member
From: Toronto, ON
Registered: 10/3/08

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

*5 AP*
[4:00 PM]

Syndicate HQ (unknown location):
The sound of the door's magnetic lock awoke Jeff. He quietly moaned, did a quick stretch but continued to lie in bed with his eyes closed. A Titan class Elite Striker walked inside the unit and the metal door shut behind him. The elite striker walked over to the metal cabinet resting beside a bed, parallel to Jeff's and only about 2 metres away. Slowly, he took off his full-faced helmet and rested it on the bedside cabinet.
        "You're back from your guard post?" Jeff asked, his eyes still closed.
        "I was patrolling the area today, while Nikita took the tower guard." the elite striker replied, struggling to take off his heavy, bulky armour. "Nothing interesting, really. What about you? I heard the raid went to shit."
        "Yeah. Someone blew a damn hole in the back of the warehouse as we were getting ready to leave. I managed to climb out, break some guy's knee and shoot two other assholes before getting the hell outta there." said Jeff, still surprised about the outcome of the situation.
    "You lucky bastard... Alright, I need to take a shower. After I'm done, you need to come with me. Boss has a new mission for us; this time he's tagging along, so it must be important." said the elite striker, entering the unit bathroom.
Jeff got up from his bed and slowly began to put on his armour. After he was ready, he made the bed and lay on it again, waiting for his brother to finally finish taking his shower. Jeff and his older brother, Andrew, came from a lower class family. With both of their parents dead they had no ways of obtaining funds for survival or post-secondary education. At age 21 Andrew decided to join up with the Syndicate. With help from Nikita 'Nikitine' Dinovyevski, Andrew's best (and only) friend, Andrew was accepted and trained under the command of Barabas as a Striker. Years later, after Andrew's first major promotion to an Elite Striker, Jeff had joined up to aid his and his brother's struggle to survive. Andrew had worked for the Syndicate for over 10 years, and has been promoted to the highest rank of Elite Strikers. His friend, Nikita, is an Avenger class Ninja, who was years ago trained under the supervision of Mukade himself. Today they permanently reside within the Syndicate headquarters, where they are provided with free life necessities and selected luxuries, some which even regular high class citizens could not afford, in exchange for permament, dedicated service.

[4:23 PM]

Syndicate HQ (unknown location):
Damion sat on the leather chair at the end of a large, metal meeting table, while Jeff and Andrew sat on the sides farthest away from him. Between them sat a variety of other troops, ranging from Grunt class strikers to Valkyrie class furies, all leaders of their own squads. When everyone was ready for the meeting to begin, Damion turned on a large hologram displaying the TCTF Science Prison building (cell B31) and began to speak in a soft but loud voice.
        "Today, at around 11:00 PM you, under my supervision and command, will be infiltrating the TCTF Science Prison to retrieve a frozen specimen from one of the cryogenic labs. According to our recently gathered intelligence, the specimen is located in either sector A or B." he said, pointing to the places he mentioned on the hologram as they rendered in three dimentions. "The brutes will accompany me in the facilty entering through the front, while the ninjas will enter via the ventilation system unnoticed and disable the security. The rest of you will guard the truck until the specimen is retrieved. Once the specimen is inside the truck, it is to be delivered to the headquarters as soon as possible. I will be consistently updating individual units of their next task via WristPanel during the mission." he said, then paused. "I expect all of you to meet me at the level 3 garage at 10:00 PM sharp." he stood up. "Get some rest, we cannot afford to fail this mission." he added, then left the meeting room, heading down the hallway towards the offices.

[9:56 PM]

Syndicate HQ level 3 garage (unknown location):
After a long break at the cafeteria and some shooting practice Jeff was ready to leave for his mission. He caught up with Andrew and Nikita at the gym and they all headed to the garage. When a pre-recorded female voice said "garage, level 3" and the elevator doors opened, Jeff, Andrew and Nikita stepped out. In the distance, they noticed Damion and a few others, amongst whom were Damion's personal Valkyrie class fury bodybuards, standing nearby an aligned set of vehicles, four standard Syndicate vans and a single heavily-armoured one. They approached Damion and waited for orders. Nearly a minute later, the elevator door opened again and a communications trooper stepped out, carrying a laptop. Behind and slightly to the left of him was a Grunt striker, the same one that drove Jeff back to the headquarters from the abandoned Musashi Manufacturing facility.
        "The system is online, sir. All satelites are recieving a steady and consistent signal with less than a quarter-second delay." said the communications trooper as he walked over to Damion.
    "Make sure the signal isn't intercepted. We don't want the TCTF to track our location." Damion said.
    "The signal is encrypted using a one-time code. There is virtually no possible way to acquire this code without physically accessing the satellites in the next hour." replied the communications trooper.
    "Then it's time. Get inside your assigned vans. We're leaving." he commanded, then turned around and went to the heavily-armoured van in the front of the convoy. Jeff and Andrew entered the van directly behind Damion's, and less than a minute later the car engine started and the convoy began to move. The van drove on gravel and broken roads for around 30 minutes before continuing onto the main roads of the city and picking up a considerable amount of speed. Since there were no windows within the van, Jeff had a difficult time determining the actual speed of the van, be he estimated it to be around 70 km/h, nearly 30 km/h over the limit within the city. He knew that even if police did notice them going over the limit, they would not attempt to pull over this many Syndicate vans. The rest of the ride continued without much conversation.

[11:02 PM]

TCTF Science Prison (cell B31):
The vans haul to a stop and van doors are heard opening. After a brief moment, the back doors of their van were slammed open as well. Jeff and Andrew stood up and exited the van. Behind them, in one of the other vans, exited another striker squad, carrying light weapons. After a few seconds, Jeff's WristPanel began to beep. He accepted the transmittion, and Damion appeared on the screen. He commanded Jeff and Andrew to immediatly meet them in the front (west side) of the facilty. Jeff briefly nodded, shut off the transmittion and ran to meet Damion. Damion and four Valkyrie class furies stood, ready for combat, just outside of the facility. When Jeff and Andrew have arrived to meet him, he commanded:
    "You're coming with me. I will need some extra strength carrying the cryotube. Those things are too heavy to carry by myself, and these ladies weren't trained for heavy duties like this." He looked at his fury bodyguards. They did not reply nor show any emotion.   
    "We're taking the cryotube itself? Why not just the specimen?" asked Andrew.
    "There's no time to discuss the plans. I give you commands, you follow them. It's that simple." replied Damion, slightly frustrated. "Now go, I'm right behind you. I've already sent the ninjas and they're disabling the security as we speak." he added.
    "Yes, sir." replied Andrew, beggining to ascend the stairs leading to the facility's main entrance. Jeff followed Andrew, and Damion and his bodyguards went last. After recieving commands from Damion, armed Grunt class striker squad headed for the back of the facility to make sure no TCTF troops escape through the drained acid vats. When they arrived, they found the pipes drained and cleaned. Without bothering to check them, they lit their cigarettes and held their guns in a ready position, two of them facing the pipe and two of them facing east.

(-1 AP, 4 AP left)

Last edited by Striker (23/2/12 21:53)


Click here to see the Oni Roleplay map. Click here to roll the dice. Click here to see the proper troop terminologies.

Offline

#120 23/2/12 17:58

Valkyrur
Member
From: Russia
Registered: 4/12/11

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

11:05PM, B31, 5AP left

Jan looked down at the arrived squad currently smoking in an almost distracted manner and radioed in to Diamond and Perez

"Four tangos, all armed, outside the pipe. Two focused on your position. Do not open fire until I do and they are distracted..."

Jan quickly aimed down at them, letting the autoscope do all the adjustment work instantly and aimed at the throat of the one closest to him and fired (-1AP)

"...Tango down..."

Below the two strikers aiming at the pipe quickly turned around from the falling body

"What the fuck!"

"They're behind us!"

"Call backup!"

Immediately Diamond and Perez opened silenced fire at the remaining three, killing one instantly and leaving the two wounded. One of them goes to reach his wristpanel only for his hand to be crushed by Perez's boot

"You wanted to call? Too bad, you ran out of minutes."

Perez promptly shoots him in the head as Diamond slits the throat of the other who was trying to play dead. Jan promptly slides down the fire escape and gets Malcolm to come with him as he runs to the other side of the street.

"Uniforms are still good, everyone get geared..."

Jan begins to hit a few buttons on his PDA and begins to take the Striker's uniform that he had shot

"Security will be gone in a few seconds..."

11:10PM

The four men disguised as Strikers began to ascend from the ladder to the top of the vat's room. A maze of catwalks going into small control rooms on both sides of the room amazed them

"No time to be dumbstruck, let's get mobile!"

4AP left


SelvariaSigTG_zps73b33612.png

Offline

#121 23/2/12 18:42

Mukade
Member
From: Ottawa, Ontario - Canada
Registered: 29/5/07

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

8:46 PM, P19, 5AP

Micah awoke from his sleep on the rooftop. Still feeling the fatigue, he rolled over and closed his eyes again. Then it hit him. Hold on, I have somewhere to be! He sat upright and checked his watch. He groaned, like he would when he was a teenager, waking up on a school day and realizing he’d overslept and knowing he’d have to face his teacher.  He’d have to hurry if he was going to make it to the Science Prison, which was halfway across town.
His heart sank. He couldn’t make it that far on foot, not if he wanted to catch his target before he accomplished his mission and escaped, leaving a cold trail. He knew without checking that he had virtually no cash with which to hire a taxi, or other public transportation. There was only one way to make it to his goal on time, and he hated the thought of it.

He climbed down the fire escape, and walked a couple blocks until he found a set of street lights, far enough away from regular traffic to be considered remote or as remote as one gets in the middle of the city. He didn’t have to wait long. A faded car came trundling down the street and stopped at the red light. Micah set his jaw, and strode over to it. To the dismay of the driver, he flung up the door and grabbed her by the arm.

“I’m really sorry about this, but I need your car.”

He didn’t give her time to protest, he pulled her out of the car and into the street. And then hopped in, closed the door, and sped off towards his destination. (-1 AP) In his mirror, he could see the shrinking image of the innocent women, picking herself off and trying to run after him. It was less than a minute before he lost sight of her. Silently, he thanked his luck for holding. She had been alone, no passengers to unwittingly kidnap, and she hadn’t been wearing a seatbelt, which had made it things easier on both of them.

He really hated to do that. Inwardly, Micah really didn’t consider himself a bad person. Yes, he did kill, but only when the job required it. Unlike many others of his trade, he wasn’t a lawless criminal. It was an oddity among his kind, but Micah was determined not to let go of everything he held dear. He had nothing save what he had on his person, and some money in the bank. No family to speak of or friends. His morality was all he had left, drilled into him by his parents while he was growing up, and even that was becoming twisted. But try telling all that to the women I just yanked out of her own car.

After a couple minutes of silent brooding, he did the best thing he could do, and put it out of his mind. He would need all the focus he could muster to pull this job off, and he couldn’t afford to screw it up. He had a sinking feeling that if he failed, his payroll wouldn’t be the only thing he forfeited.
(-1 AP for Travel)

(-2 AP, 3AP Left)

Last edited by Mukade (23/2/12 18:43)


"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

Offline

#122 23/2/12 18:58

Valkyrur
Member
From: Russia
Registered: 4/12/11

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

11:15PM, B31, 4AP left

Jan finished getting through the maze of machinery and came to a door, and took cover behind it and opened the door. Down a rather long ramp with the ceiling following it a few black ops troops were setting up barricades and fixed machine gun positions. Above them were several fixed mercury bow turrets. A TCTF soldier presses a few buttons on a keypad with the lasers in front of the turrets coming back on again

"Christ, thankfully it looks like a run of the mill quick disabling of the security here. Now let's just hope that--"

Jan looked at them and stopped himself from shooting

"...Thanks for broadcasting it in open air jackass..."

Jan promptly disabled security again to the agent's dismay

"Looks like we have a consistent power outage in our security ever other minute or so..."

"Roger, stick with the fixed LMGs until we figure out what the hell is going on! Simmons, you go on ahead to get communications with the forward post going again, seems radios are out..."

"...No way we're going to get through this pos--"

Jan turns around to Perez ripping out a vent grate

"...Shortcut..."

"...Well that's settled..."


SelvariaSigTG_zps73b33612.png

Offline

#123 23/2/12 19:24

kyletm57
Member
From: Lithia, FL.
Registered: 26/6/11

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

[10:33 PM; Cell M14]
*5AP*

At TCTF HQ, things were going pretty slow. It was a peaceful night, and the only real dilemma at the time was the large scale search ordered for Jan Walker. In one of the many tents sent up around the perimeter, a young woman sat behind a radio. Despite guzzling down multiple cups of coffee to keep herself awake, she found herself fast asleep, her head flat down on the table. A loud radio transmission jolted her awake. "Dispatch, this is unit 2347, how copy?"

She responded swiftly. "Copy unit 2347, this is dispatch. Go ahead."
"We've spotted a convoy of speeding vans headed eastbound, coordinates are B21. We believe them to be of Syndicate or other criminal involvement. They're also completely windowless, so we don't know what may be inside. Also be advised that the leading van is heavily armored. We are not, repeat not, in pursuit, the convoy is much too large for us to take on alone."
The woman responded calmly. "Copy that, stay put and do not engage. Dispatch out."

She flipped a switch on the radio a began to speak again. "Command this is dispatch, I received a call from unit 2347. He spotted a convoy of suspected syndicate affiliation moving eastbound, current location B21. The convoy was too large for engagement. How should we proceed?"

A few voices could be heard quietly discussing the situation before a response was given. "We'll order intelligence to put up a satellite feed up on that convoy, and we'll need you to organize a standby unit. Contact the following officers and order them to immediately head to Tent 3B........."

[11:06 PM]

In tent 3B, Jin, Vince, and 6 other officers stood with full SWAT gear around a table. Already outfitted and prepared to go, the obviously dismayed unit awaited word from command. Meanwhile, Butler (who was in command of the group) briefed them all on the current situation. (Butler included, the unit totaled up to 9 people)

"All right, quiet down everyone. I know you're all tired and fed up with this bullshit, but so am I so you're just gonna have to deal. A convoy of alleged Syndicate involvement was spotted heading east around the northern perimeter of the city. We don't know what they're up to, but in case something happens we need to be ready to go. I doubt anything will happen, so just play it cool until....."

He was interrupted by a communications officer who burst into the tent. Out of breath, it took a few moments for him to get his words out. "Sir, the convoy just stopped, there're location is the TCTF science prision. It is confirmed that they are syndicate, and there's a shitload of them. We tried to get a warning out to the science prison, but they aren't responding. Our guess is their communications are down, so you guys are our only option."

Butler strapped on his helmet and faced the now attentive unit. "You heard the man, let's get our asses over there before it's too late. We'll be taking a chopper, ETA 10-15 minutes. Remember, shoot first and ask questions later, those Syndicate pricks won't hesitate to kill you for an instant. Alright, let's move out!"

[-1AP for travel, 4AP Remain]

Last edited by kyletm57 (23/2/12 21:50)


banner2440.jpg

Offline

#124 23/2/12 19:44

Valkyrur
Member
From: Russia
Registered: 4/12/11

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

11:20PM, B31 (Sector C), 4AP left

Jan looked at the two black ops agents conversing below from the vent grate and began to move on, sliding down the vent ladder to a floor below, and then finally moving out of a grate into a hallway opposite the blast door to the comms room they had just crawled past.

"It's definitely not going to be smooth sailing from here. Remember, if TCTF reinforcements come, get all your armor off as soon as we are out of any Syndie sight. It'll make us a hell of a lot less of a target in a firefight."

Jan walks forward down the hallway that seems almost desolate and begins pointing at offices and rooms

"Diamond, take the equipment room on the left, Cholo, check the parallel hallway on the right, look for any holding rooms or offices that might be useful. Mike Whiskey, stay with me and help me keep a lookout incase the curious come down one of those ramps."


SelvariaSigTG_zps73b33612.png

Offline

#125 23/2/12 21:58

Striker
Member
From: Toronto, ON
Registered: 10/3/08

Re: Oni Roleplay: Roleplay

*4 AP*
[11:07 PM]

TCTF Science Prison (cell B31):
As Damion's squad ascended the main stairs, inside the facility in the room just past the main door sat two TCTF officers, calmly conversing. The monitors installed into the circular desk were displaying static. One of the officers was bent over, attempting to find an issue with the wiring running inside the desk. The other officer rested both of his legs on the small desk ledge, cleared of documents and utensils. Then, they heard footsteps coming from outside.
        "Not another damn delivery, they replaced the liquid nitrogen just a week ago!" said the officer relaxing in his chair.
        "Did you mix up the delivery dates again? I told you, the deliveries go in the green folder and the sent shipments go in the red. It's not that difficult to remember." the other replied, struggling to bend into a comfortable position in order to check the wires again. Before the first officer began to respond, however, the main doors slid open and Andrew entered.
        "Your identifica-- WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" the officer in the chair jerked, almost spilling the coffee resting on the desk, and began to stand up. The other officer turned around and bumped his head on the bottom ridge of the desk. Before the either officer understood what was going on, Andrew lunged himself over the desk, tackling the standing officer to the ground. After a brief retaliation, the TCTF officer received a brutal blow to the head and fell unconscious. The other officer, being trapped under the desk, attempted to hit Andrew with the wrench he was holding. When Andrew was done with the first officer, he looked at the second one, ripped the wrench out of his hand, wagged his index finger and him and slammed him in the helmet. The officer immediately fell to the ground and died. Meanwhile, Jeff, Damion and the fury bodyguards entered through the second set of sliding doors into the large, roofless laser hallway. With the security disabled, the lasers were inactive, so Damion's squad steadily continued to walk through the hall.
        "Make sure the security stays disabled for a while, we don't want to face these lasers with a cryotube on the way back." Damion said to his WristPanel.
        "Yes, sir. We can slow down the backup security system." said a voice through a Ninja vocoder, coming from Damion's WristPanel.
Damion shut off the transmission and continued through the last set of double sliding doors behind Jeff, briefly awaiting for Andrew to catch up with the squad. Damion looked over the ledge onto the first floor of the facility, then, without hesitation, grabbed the ledge and jumped over, landing the 6 metre fall silently and unharmed. His fury bodyguards followed, each in their own unique style. When the last fury has landed, Damion looked up at Jeff and Andrew and said:
        "Meet us down in the next room. We'll be searching for the specimen." He then turned around and walked to the door on the right side, leading to the Sector A cryolab. Jeff and Andrew continued along the second level, Andrew taking the left and Jeff taking the right-side balcony. As Jeff entered through the door, he came face to face with an armed TCTF officer. The officer panicked and accidentally fired off a single shot into the ground, penetrating the balcony and nearly hitting Damion below. Jeff grabbed for the officer's gun with his right hand, spun to the right and performed a leg sweep on the officer, disarming him in the process. He then aimed the gun at the officer's head and shot 3 times before taking the magazine out, cocking the gun, and throwing it the edge to the ground below. He then continued through the next sliding door and used the stairs to get to the bottom floor.

(-1 AP, 3 AP left)

Last edited by Striker (29/2/12 8:27)


Click here to see the Oni Roleplay map. Click here to roll the dice. Click here to see the proper troop terminologies.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB