Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 01/10/12 02:01

Lukas Kreator

Taunt for James Hasegawa

This is a little modification of the character made by Samer which adds taunts for James:
+ "I miss her terribly..."
+ "Jamie's death won't be in vain."

It may seem pretty sad, and it IS supposed to give him that look.

As I complained before tongue, I wanted Hasegawa to have some taunts, but I didn't want to bother Samer, so I tried doing it myself.
For now, only two taunts, but I might add more if I find any more cool taunts for him from the Lab cutscene voice files.

This is just something I made quickly (and I was lucky it actually worked) and I'm still updating Edictum Team System simultaneously.
I hope Samer won't mind if I provide his full package along with the modifications, but it needs to replace an important file from his package (ONCC) in order to work, and I fear Samer's package could override this file if AE installs it in the wrong order.

So, here it is, if anyone is interested:
http://cl.ly/09452f013R2S2Q0t0u0c

Doubt anyone will want this though tongue

Last edited by Lukas Kreator (01/10/12 03:01)

#2 01/10/12 10:01

TOCS

Re: Taunt for James Hasegawa

I might give it a shot as soon as I get Oni installed sometime again. smile Also it seems like we can credit you for the first official sound modification? yikes

#3 01/10/12 11:01

Lukas Kreator

Oh, can we? yikes

I thought maybe Samer did that for ShinBot's taunts...

#4 01/15/12 17:01

Samer
Website

yeah i did that for shini tongue and the creature made a sound set for casey and hayate, he also made a sound set for james, if u remember i havent released them yet cz we were looking for someone to do jamies voice, eventually, i'll release a package with james and jamie new models and taunts .. But for now sure why not tongue i don't mind smile glad someone still cares abt my characters to mod them tongue

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#5 01/16/12 00:01

Lukas Kreator

Yeah, but you didn't edit an existing sound >_>

Board footer