Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 09/11/11 16:09

Shade

Oni: Dreamlab level discussion

What are your thoughts of the Dreamlab level? When I first played that level as a kid the atmosphere of the level was freaking me out. Personally when I reached to a certain point of the level when I reached Shinatama, She was floating in the air and she was huge. It really scared the hell out of me and I didn't want to play the game again for awhile XD. Any way what are your thoughts of this level in the game? I kinda find this level creepy to be honest.

So what do you guys think? smile

#2 09/11/11 16:09

Yoriko

Re: Oni: Dreamlab level discussion

I got really startled when floating shinatama came. I'm not a big fan of small creepy giggling floating girls.

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#3 09/11/11 16:09

Knox

I killed all the little strikers and my head got big. and no one ever mentions it, not even Griffin.

"New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team."
Oni fan since 2001.

#4 09/11/11 18:09

Mukade

He was too embarassed to say anything, because he knew you'd point out that his head was big too

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#5 09/11/11 18:09

Shade

Knox wrote:

I killed all the little strikers and my head got big. and no one ever mentions it, not even Griffin.

I managed to kill those guys once, When I first got the big head mode I was thinking wtf for a moment. tongue

#6 09/14/11 05:09

northero
Website

yea I got it once or twice too.... was shocked and realised tat it wasn't tat ez to accomplish when I tried to do it again

You can fool some of the people all the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time

#7 01/02/12 14:01

Windy

neutral

Last edited by Windy (01/17/12 10:01)

#8 01/14/12 11:01

Tracker

I find the dreamlab level from the idea very interesting, but in ONI AE I don't really like it.
The start is a bit to hard for me, so I think it would be nice, if Muro would leave a hypo after Mai has defeated him. smile

ONI is the best game in the universe!

#9 01/14/12 12:01

Windy

neutral

Last edited by Windy (01/17/12 10:01)

Board footer