Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 09/11/11 16:09

Shade

Adding music from ingame to different levels?

Is it possible to add a sound track from a level to a different one? Example, If you want to make a script with some music from a different level can you do this? Or has it already been done? Or is it impossible? Just wondering, Thanks smile

#2 09/11/11 16:09

Yoriko

Re: Adding music from ingame to different levels?

I believe the AE team added the hunt track to the tctf science prison level when you're unlocking the door to the daodan scanner (or whatever the hell it is, bigass machine)

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#3 09/11/11 16:09

Lukas Kreator

It is completely possible. You can play any music, anytime, in any level, using a simple BSL script.
The command is "sound_music_start" followed by the name of a song.

#4 09/11/11 18:09

Mukade

And if there's already music at a certain point in the game, and you just want to change it, just find the point in the game where the music plays, and replace it smile
That method is probably easier, because you don't have to deal with conditions or triggers or anything

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#5 09/11/11 20:09

Iritscen

Nope, the AE didn't add any music anywhere, but the other information above is accurate.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#6 09/11/11 22:09

Lithium

Is it possible for us to add our own music? :0

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#7 09/11/11 22:09

EdT
Website

Board footer