Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#26 10/07/09 09:10

Iritscen

Re: Sports

T_W_D wrote:

Finally! ^___^

An International Champion rank in benchpress, two national records (195 kg squat + 107,5 bench), and the absolute winner of Golden Tiger Championship III among women. This was worth its money. ^_____^

Wow, congrats!  Does that mean you're officially the strongest woman in the world?  big_smile

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#27 10/07/09 12:10

T_W_D

Not in the world, I'm afraid... but that's just yet  big_smile

Fanfiction should be viewed as a property damage.

#28 10/07/09 13:10

Iritscen

How about in Russia?

#29 10/07/09 13:10

T_W_D

In my category? Probably yes, giving that the bench & squat records I've beaten were mine too.

Among all Russian women? Of course not, I've began only 2 years ago, and was just an average gym fan before that. I can't remember a girl who'd fight me and win though. big_smile

#30 10/07/09 14:10

Leus
Website

Violence is wrong.  smile

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#31 10/07/09 14:10

T_W_D

Maybe. But it's fun! ^_^

#32 10/07/09 14:10

Mukade

i hear ya big_smile
so thats impressive T_W_D

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#33 10/07/09 14:10

Iritscen

Yeah, that's quite an achievement!

#34 10/23/10 11:10

onirulez

i love cricket

"Your mine!"

#35 10/23/10 12:10

Mukade

Do you live somewhere where it's a popular sport?

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#36 10/23/10 18:10

northero
Website

I love soccer,badminton,cycling and swimming as a sport big_smile and earlier on, T_W_D said it right. The olympic powerlifters ate the hormones of man to get stronger and as a result, their 'boobs' starts to flatten =X and wow, nice achievement to T_W_D. Congratulations

Last edited by northero (10/23/10 18:10)

You can fool some of the people all the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time

#37 10/23/10 19:10

Mukade

lol "ate the horomones of men" sounds kinda weird when you put it in those words, although I'm guessing the reality is different.

I like rugby, swimming, running, volleyball... however I don't do organized sports very often, and am a bit out of shape, but I still enjoy those sports smile

#38 10/23/10 21:10

northero
Website

=X well I'm disappointed right now coz my fren who organized for me and a few of our frens to meet up for a game of soccer but many of them said that they couldn't make it juz today when I was so anticipating it sad

You can fool some of the people all the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time

#39 10/24/10 04:10

Gumby

northero wrote:

I love soccer,badminton,cycling and swimming as a sport big_smile and earlier on, T_W_D said it right. The olympic powerlifters ate the hormones of man to get stronger and as a result, their 'boobs' starts to flatten =X and wow, nice achievement to T_W_D. Congratulations

Those are called steroids and are illegal. neutral

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#40 10/24/10 06:10

northero
Website

Oh really ? I thought it is allowed for powerlifters =X

#41 10/24/10 11:10

Gumby

No...

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#42 10/24/10 12:10

Lithium

no all forms of it are illegal...also why would u want to use it when ur "HAGOITY!" gets smaller? i mean working out to gt muscles is harder, but its much rewarding...

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#43 10/24/10 13:10

Iritscen

On the other hand, there's lots of borderline stuff that weightlifters take that isn't steroids, and ruling bodies are always trying to stay ahead of the new chemicals that the judges say give unfair advantages.  It actually gets kind of fuzzy when you think about how many supplements all lifters take.  Where do you draw the line between stuff that is "unfair" to other competitors, when all of it modifies the body in ways that you won't get by just eating healthy food and drinking protein shakes?

#44 11/16/10 09:11

northero
Website

yeah. If it MUZ be ABSOLUTELY fair, everyone will train in the same place, time, have the same coach(robots probably), eat and drink the same amount and type of food, wake up and sleep at the same time and the list goes on ....

Last edited by northero (11/16/10 09:11)

#45 08/22/11 07:08

onirulez

Cricket 4 lyf!!!

"Your mine!"

#46 08/25/11 16:08

Satyr

@TWD: Wow. You'd probably kick my ass. big_smile But that's cool. Still can't beat Konoko though.

Me, I'm completely stoked! In other words, I longboard (skating, not surf). It's great fun and great exercise! Whether I'm pushing and pumping for a few km (usually about 6-10) or do some hills, it's always great fun. Bombing hills on a longboard is easily one of the biggest adrenaline kicks I've had in my life!

#47 08/26/11 09:08

Yoriko

Running, climbing, fencing with two handed swords. You know, the usual stuff.

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#48 08/26/11 12:08

Mukade

Sounds alot like me Yoriko. Do you take fencing lessons at all, or just do it with people you know for kicks?

#49 08/26/11 13:08

Dirk Gently
Website

Neeeeeeeecro-poooooooooost

Last edited by Dirk Gently (08/26/11 13:08)

#50 08/26/11 15:08

Mukade

Guess who started it >_>

Board footer