A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#26 10/21/09 14:10

Samer
Website

Re: New Character: Regenerating Fury Eris - V 3.1 - Updated on 25/06/2020

sooo I'm gonna stick with the first way ^_^

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#27 10/22/09 16:10

Mukade

a mix of different hits could be interesting assuming it wouldnt blam you tongue

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#28 11/15/09 01:11

Jonnyshevanel

Hey new member, used to love this game when I was a kid, just wanted to say you guys are AWESOME for doing this stuff and you're doing a great job  smile

#29 11/15/09 13:11

Samer
Website

thanks Jonny big_smile enjoy all the forum has to offer smile

#30 08/19/11 05:08

Samer
Website

Paradox ... may i change her look a bit more smile ?
basically make her a little more armored, with reflective metal like kojiro and regtanker .. and i want to make another outfit\ variant using the one with the headband ...

#31 08/19/11 08:08

paradox-01

More armor and variant? Yea, sounds good. Seeing your continuing releases of character mods makes me confident that your next modification will turn out nicely as well.

#32 08/19/11 10:08

onirulez

Page not found sad sad

Last edited by onirulez (08/19/11 10:08)

"Your mine!"

#33 08/19/11 12:08

Samer
Website

sorry about that, fixed it.

#34 08/19/11 13:08

onirulez

thank you Samer smile

"Your mine!"

#35 08/19/11 13:08

onirulez

Nice package Samer, I already tested it out. smile

"Your mine!"

#36 08/21/11 12:08

Samer
Website

ok i went for something different than the previous version, went back to basics somewhat, changed the color, added more armor and reflection ... tried to make her fit more with kojiro and the regenerating tanker

tell me what u think ...
2011-08-21_201356.jpg

Last edited by Samer (08/21/11 12:08)

#37 08/21/11 12:08

onirulez

Real cool man. smile smile

"Your mine!"

#38 08/21/11 16:08

Yoriko

Nice allthough green is BGI's colour tongue

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#39 08/22/11 08:08

Samer
Website

yeah but paradox made the chenille green tongue I don't want to change his mod too much .. if it were for me i'd go with pink big_smile that's why i'm making another variant ^_^ with pink and black and pink chenille.

but between the 2 looks this one and the previous one with the mid being skin instead of cloth .. which one do u like more ?

Last edited by Samer (08/22/11 08:08)

#40 08/22/11 13:08

Yoriko

I think it would look cool if she she had a piercing in her mid skin (silver instead of red) but keep the arms armoured and the hair black.
The colour scheme looks nice. smile

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#41 08/23/11 05:08

paradox-01

more proposals ^^
- originally I planed to say that a bit less reflectivity might be better. (And shiny gloves, rly?) But since the others much of it too, keep it
- something about the 3D skull at the belt. The eye sockets of the skull should have shadow so it's more recognizable from some distance. dunno if this really helps hmm
- the elbow with its lower metal strip looks a bit strange imo. could it be just removed?
- actually i would like to see such at backside of the legs to give the impression the the protectors are really fixed and not 'glued' at the clothes

skull_fury_b.jpg

paradox made the chenille green tongue I don't want to change his mod too much.

The plan was to have regenerating combatants each in gray and with green chenille. But now its your skull team and you are of course free to choose any colors.

If you are in a good flow creating skins/variants here's another concept. Muro's super Fury?

skull_fury.jpg

#42 08/23/11 08:08

Delano762
Website

Looks better than the previous one.

Circus Afro, Circus Afro, Polka Dot, Polka Dot!

#43 08/23/11 08:08

onirulez

That looks good. smile

"Your mine!"

#44 08/23/11 10:08

Lukas Kreator

Green + Red is a bit weird, but this looks good too.

#45 08/23/11 11:08

RomaBox

Yeah she looks better, especially I agree about legs part; but wouldn't they have to change the model to add those things? Because I'm afraid it won't look great if it's just a part of the texture. you used photoshop, didn't you?
"Muro's super Fury" looks like his evil girlfriend big_smile I love the outfit, reminds motorcycle suit!

#46 08/23/11 11:08

Mukade

I like the pattern, although the color could use a bit of desaturation, and a certain amount of "merging" with the suit itself. Although my guess is you just painted that on top, so I'm sure it would look much better if it were worked on smile

Actually, it would be kinda cool if you get get those lines to look like the outfits in Tron, where the lines on their suits glowed. I'm not sure you'd be able to do that, but something similar, or at least a decent imitation would be interesting.

Last edited by Mukade (08/23/11 11:08)

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#47 08/23/11 13:08

Samer
Website

paradox-01 wrote:

- originally I planed to say that a bit less reflectivity might be better. (And shiny gloves, rly?) But since the others much of it too, keep it ...
- something about the 3D skull at the belt. The eye sockets of the skull should have shadow so it's more recognizable from some distance. dunno if this really helps hmm
- the elbow with its lower metal strip looks a bit strange imo. could it be just removed?
- actually i would like to see such at backside of the legs to give the impression the the protectors are really fixed and not 'glued' at the clothes

ouh yes yes i agree on all of them ^^ ...
1- I did use less reflectivity it's not 100 % reflective it's abt 75 % i could bring it down a notch more ^^
the gloves well yeah i thought they could be part of the armor and look like she does more damage with her punches tongue they're the ninja's gloves ^^

2- I totally agree about the skull on the belt ! actually in my first models thats how i made it had the eyes black but then i thought if the eyes are hollow then the metalic belt should appear underneath but i also prefer what u said so i'm gonna make the eyes darker again ^^ i had problems with it's uv map i had planned to add more detail on the skull itself ... little green gems :\ but couldn't cz the uv map is kinda messed up ^^

3- the elbow ... mm how should i remove it ^^ ?u mean should i remove the cloth part between the elbow and the rest of the wrist and make it all metalic (texture).. or do u want to remove that elbow thing completely in from the model ? (model wise)

4-backside of legs .. ouh yes big_smile that looks better i could easily do that ^^ texture wise ..  i could try and merge those parts from the thighs of HD konoko .. but that's kinda tough and i feel a bit overkill. so texture wise should be enough

paradox-01 wrote:

The plan was to have regenerating combatants each in gray and with green chenille. But now its your skull team and you are of course free to choose any colors.

mm tongue the green chenille looks too good to just waste .. i'll try pink and black color scheme or black and red (becomes more like kojiro) as additional outfits maybe.

paradox-01 wrote:

If you are in a good flow creating skins/variants here's another concept. Muro's super Fury?

she looks hot i won't deny tongue and i like the idea of muro's mean girlfriend tongue but cz it's so different it'll require much more time than just modifying the existing ones, so i'm not sure i'd be able to get to do that soon.
@ mukade we could make these lines glow easily ^^ .. i did that on the butterfly like mutant konoko before.
@ romabox yes i use Photoshop, actually i just got photoshop CS 5 big_smile was using CS3 but trust me i'll make it look good with just textures wink

#48 08/23/11 14:08

paradox-01

Samer wrote:

3- the elbow ... mm how should i remove it ^^ ?u mean should i remove the cloth part between the elbow and the rest of the wrist and make it all metalic (texture).. or do u want to remove that elbow thing completely in from the model ? (model wise)

I didn't mean the elbow protector itself, just the close metal stripe that belongs to the "biceps" object. Here marked with red:
removed_metal_preview.jpg
Preview of that idea is at the white right star/asterisk-thingy.

About metal stripe at leg / other fury in general: yea, i thought u just could give it a try tweaking only the texture and maybe it turn out 'nicely enough' and then no 3D changes needed.

Last edited by paradox-01 (08/23/11 15:08)

#49 08/24/11 03:08

RomaBox

Well actually I asked Paradox if he used photoshop for these pictures, sorry, I should use name references in my posts roll

But thanks for the reply, Samer, honestly I thought you started using some cool prof programm for texturing, latest textures look great. Have you tried any other programs? Because I know drawing/painting in Photoshop really sucks neutral

#50 08/24/11 08:08

Samer
Website

ouh ok paradox will do .. btw i'll try the chest armor u drew for the super fury for this grey fury i think it looks really cool and have the skull symbol engraved on it ...
@ romabox oopsy yeah  i've always used photoshop, and at first it was a bit annoying to draw with it but i've become used to it ^^

Board footer