Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#26 07/14/11 15:07

Mukade

Re: New Moves Brainstroming

Actually, it looks REALLY good with the elite in particular, since he has the huge Shoulder plate, that he sticks in front of him during the animation, which makes for a very powerful looking shoulder slam. Whoever you use this for, I suggest putting something either heavy and/or sharp on their left shoulder smile

Also, go on the Chat room plz smile

Last edited by Mukade (07/14/11 15:07)

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#27 07/14/11 15:07

Samer
Website

the hammer will have a horn and spikes on his shoulder plate big_smile

i'm trying to sign in ! it keeps saying loading :\ .. bad internet connection !

Last edited by Samer (07/14/11 15:07)

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#28 07/14/11 17:07

Mukade

Finished the animation, just polishing off some details.

Done! Sent the link to you via usual channels Samer smile

Enjoy!

Last edited by Mukade (07/14/11 17:07)

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#29 07/15/11 01:07

Samer
Website

Mukade this one is absolutely awesome couldn't have asked for a better result ! big_smile i may use it on many characters too like the trooper and typhoon cz it's really really good ^_^

i wonder if u could get to the typhoon tornado one soon :$ and the hydra throw, cz these characters are almost done

#30 07/15/11 02:07

Mukade

Thanks. I'll get on at least one of those tomorrow.

#31 07/16/11 12:07

Samer
Website

a new move suggestion .. a super kick for the hydra,
konoko's jump kick animation, she jumps vertically and kicks and lands (while holding the kick), when she lands she jumps again and kicks landing somewhere else repeating this to cover a circular region,
so it's a series of doing jump kicks each time landing in a different place covering a circular area, can have a wide range and the height of the jumps can vary or be the same & off the screen ( like ninja's back throw height or slightly higher)

Oni%2525202011-07-16%25252020-43-02-16_cr.jpg

Last edited by Samer (07/16/11 12:07)

#32 07/17/11 17:07

EdT
Website

Samer: Were you able to test the latest version of OniSplit? http://mods.oni2.net/system/files/OniSplit_v.56.zip  It should have fixed the issues you mentioned.

#33 07/17/11 20:07

Samer
Website

ouh yes EdT i did smile it converts the xml correctly now, i was waiting till i use it on animations before i comment haven't had a chance yet, but the bugs that i mentioned are all fixed now big_smile

#34 07/19/11 13:07

Mukade

Starting on number 2 animation smile
I think I'm going to film this one, and speed it up, just to give ppl an idea of how I work.  Also, I need a bit of clarification. Do you want him to be spinning, kind of like the Earth? So he's spinning on his own axis, but also around a central point?

Last edited by Mukade (07/19/11 13:07)

#35 07/19/11 13:07

Delano762
Website

Mukade wrote:

I think I'm going to film this one, and speed it up, just to give ppl an idea of how I work.

Something we really bloody need. Well, at least I do tongue Regarding speeding, try to make it more or less understandable.

Circus Afro, Circus Afro, Polka Dot, Polka Dot!

#36 07/19/11 13:07

Mukade

Well, I'll make it about 5 minutes or so, so depending on how long it takes me, it'll be faster or slower to fit that timeframe.

Edit: Done the animation. Didn't take as long as I thought it might've. Just need to import and test, and tweak it a bit. Then I'll see about editing this vid and the tutorial.
Also, Samer, I made this into a heavy punch, since I think it makes much more sense :-/

Last edited by Mukade (07/19/11 14:07)

#37 08/21/11 12:08

Mukade

Working on number 4 now, should be done in a couple hours Samer

Last edited by Mukade (08/21/11 12:08)

#38 08/21/11 12:08

Samer
Website

that's really good to hear big_smile  i still hope u re-edit the tornado move a bit :$

#39 08/21/11 13:08

Mukade

Yeah... I don't really like the way that one turned out :-/
It's really hard to get him to actually move around in a circle, since he goes straight from poin to point, so it's more like an octagon :-/
Tbh, I think that move would work better if he just spun in place, and emitted a particle effect around him that did the damaging. If you like that idea, I could look into it smile

#40 08/21/11 13:08

Samer
Website

if u could actually manage to make a particle emit around him and do the damaging that would be cool, but if no particle then it would be the same as striker's heavy punch or elite's heavy punch ...

i thought the one u did earlier started out good, but at the end of it there was some roughness and the ehad looked weird.

or we could ditch that move if it's too much work tongue and use the one u are doing right now as a heavy punch and the one u did earlier ( train knockdown move ) as a heavy kick.

#41 08/21/11 14:08

Mukade

Yeah, I know what you mean, which is why I didn't just want to leave it stationary. If I can manage a particle attack, I'll do that, if not, well, we'll see. It just doesn't make sense to have him fly around like that.

Board footer