#77 08/16/11 17:08

Lukas Kreator

Re: ONCV & ONIE discussion

A package? Great!

#78 08/16/11 18:08

Samer
Website

Yup .. glad it's working Knox .. U can use it as a simpler package now : http://oni.bungie.org/community/forum/v … hp?id=2068

Pretty please Iritscen, Gumby or EdT delete this thread, it has become such a mess :\ and is unnecessary anymore.
I will personally fix all links pointing to this thread.

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#79 08/16/11 18:08

Knox

Thanks, Samer!

"New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team."
Oni fan since 2001.

#80 08/16/11 19:08

Iritscen

I'm not willing to delete all these posts, but I will lock the thread.  You did the correct thing in pointing to the new thread in the first post (although it's better to leave the original post text below that so we can still follow the thread if we want to).  But you shouldn't have changed the thread title.  What was it before, "Character Variant Fix"?

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#81 08/17/11 10:08

Samer
Website

mm ok i didn't know u have to delete every post individually i thought u could simply delete the thread.
I deleted the first post because there's no reason to keep what was written there, it doesn't apply anymore and it only confuses people, and i don't have that text anymore.
I also changed the name for the same reason, and i hope u keep it that way. if someone searches for character variant fix they'd be led here instead of the new working thread, and I'd be asked again which one is the active one big_smile I will change the title to something more suitable that reflects what the thread is about, but i don't wish to name it character variant fix anymore, please, and yes, I'd really appreciate you locking this thread.

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#82 08/17/11 15:08

Iritscen

Okay, sounds like a deal.  Just to be clear, I can delete the thread in a couple clicks; I am just hesitant to delete productive discussions, even if all they're useful for is knowing what we were talking about at one point in time.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

Board footer