Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 07/27/11 16:07

Tarik
Banned

Language Packages.

I was wondering, if you people were interested making language packages for ONI because i have the English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, i can distribute them to you the files, only the languages and you may create language packages for them, because i was on a topic about the Japanese version that you would create a language pack, i got the 6 main languages, if you want i'll distribute them to the professionals here and make the language packages.

And i also have a nude version of Konoko in all languages.

#2 07/27/11 16:07

Lithium

Re: Language Packages.

Tarik wrote:

And i also have a nude version of Konoko in all languages.

._.

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#3 07/27/11 16:07

Iritscen

I would say that the language thing might be helpful, if we can figure out how to share just the translated strings, but I think it's more important to let you know, Tarik, that I have a special banhammer set aside for people who post nude skins.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#4 07/27/11 16:07

Tarik
Banned

Iritscen wrote:

I would say that the language thing might be helpful, if we can figure out how to share just the translated strings, but I think it's more important to let you know, Tarik, that I have a special banhammer set aside for people who post nude skins.

I though it wasn't illegal to post Nude konoko skins, cause i saw this Sector, an user i do not know his full name that he has posted a nude konoko art.

#5 07/27/11 16:07

Iritscen

Hmm, well if it was a totally nude drawing, we probably would have killed it.  Honestly I can't recall that particular art.

#6 07/27/11 16:07

Dirk Gently
Website

What the fuck man. Seriously?

#7 07/27/11 16:07

Tarik
Banned

Dirk Gently wrote:

What the fuck man. Seriously?

No kidding Jah, i'm always serious.

#8 07/27/11 16:07

Dirk Gently
Website

well this is going to be the first time I write off a post here as being a waste of time reading.

#9 07/27/11 16:07

Tarik
Banned

I think the language files are .RTP, i think that's the extention, i have the full games on the internet but i cannot post the full games, i'll get them later if you want the languages.

Last edited by Tarik (07/28/11 05:07)

#10 07/27/11 16:07

Iritscen

Hmm, I wonder what kind of files we're talking about.  I thought you were referring to things like SUBT files in Oni's resources.

#11 07/27/11 16:07

Tarik
Banned

Iritscen wrote:

Hmm, I wonder what kind of files we're talking about.  I thought you were referring to things like SUBT files in Oni's resources.

I'm talking about what's in the CD file in ONI italian.rtp, spanish.rtp, and the other languages.

#12 07/27/11 18:07

Iritscen

Sorry, but I really don't know what those files are.  Can anybody help me out here?  ...geyser?

#13 07/27/11 18:07

Samer
Website

ok is it bad that i'm interested to see the konoko nude skin thing :\ ? but not for the skin itself i just think the trbs ( the dae of the body) would be very helpful to me in modding. there aren't enough available parts where the clothes are tightly fitting the body, ... could u tarik send me a link to the model to my email ? ( or u can upload the dae\trbs only without the textures) ? that is if they made a new trbs for her and not just texture an existing trbs :\ if they used an existing trbs then never mind.

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#14 07/27/11 18:07

Iritscen

It won't be a TRBS, I can tell you that, just a lame-ass TXMP on top of her model.

#15 07/27/11 18:07

Samer
Website

mm ok never mind then :\ i guess i'll use the lara croft model.

#16 07/27/11 19:07

Dirk Gently
Website

lol.

#17 07/27/11 20:07

Lithium

...I still demand viewing of said nude skin. And if I find it humorous, I shall spare you. smile

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#18 07/27/11 21:07

Iritscen

What part of not allowing posting of a nude skin do you fail to understand?  Are you trying to get in trouble?  Because there aren't many ways to irritate me, but you're really succeeding.

Tarik, I might in fact be interested in those RPL files.  It should be fine if you want to upload them somewhere like MegaUpload or whatever you prefer.

#19 07/28/11 04:07

Tarik
Banned

The nude skins are not made with a model it's just TXMP edited in Oni Un Packer, which was only available in the German version i made it in all languages and i got the last copy since the website wen't down

I actually do not know and there RTP, files i think there InstallShields, installation language files, do you still want them?

#20 07/28/11 05:07

Mukade

Let's just stay on topic with the Language packs here.... We've already established that OCF doesn't support nude skins.

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#21 07/28/11 07:07

Iritscen

According to what I've heard, those RTPs are the files that patch Oni for each language.  So yeah, if you can either upload them somewhere or email them to me (my user name @ yahoo.com), I'll see what I can do about getting them turned into packages.

#22 07/28/11 08:07

Tarik
Banned

Here, the langauges: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BETBCZ1W
Apparently, there are no Russian.rtp and English.rtp if you want i can Send the GameDataFolder of both versions, but i don't think anyone needs the English one it's default to anyone.

Also there is a bug that Anniversary Edition, AE, cannot handle alot of modifications, in the Installation so it just removes the couple i putted in the Packages, folder so if there are some people that can add support for more Modifications to Anniversary Edition it would be good.

Last edited by Tarik (07/28/11 08:07)

#23 07/28/11 10:07

Iritscen

Thanks, I'll look at these when I get home.  The English version wouldn't have an .rtp because that was the original version.  And probably Buka did a more professional translation job for the Russian Oni rather than making use of patch files.

As far as the AE goes, I don't think Gumby and I ever expected people to install a ton of mods at one time, but probably the limit can be raised in a future AE release.

#24 07/28/11 10:07

Samer
Website

mm any particular packages that it's not handling tarik ? maybe it's the packages themselves smile

#25 07/28/11 13:07

Gumby

Iritscen wrote:

Thanks, I'll look at these when I get home.  The English version wouldn't have an .rtp because that was the original version.  And probably Buka did a more professional translation job for the Russian Oni rather than making use of patch files.

As far as the AE goes, I don't think Gumby and I ever expected people to install a ton of mods at one time, but probably the limit can be raised in a future AE release.

There is no limit as far as the AE installer goes. We are using Vectors to store the mod list. neutral Any bugs are caused by mods not playing nicely with eachother.

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

Board footer