Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 07/20/11 09:07

3D-Map-Universe

Mukade (Sand ? shadow) teleport in progress

hello ! follow the private link ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92p0EHRj610 What's Change 1=particle started now at 15th key-frame 2=the size of particle are reduced 3=i work on the texture. 4= i change the speed of the anim ??? 5= Thanks You ! 4 Wathing^^ 6=See you Later

#2 07/20/11 11:07

Mukade

Re: Mukade (Sand ? shadow) teleport in progress

Instead of making a new thread every time, could you post in the same thread?

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#3 07/20/11 12:07

Iritscen

Not to mention that this belongs in Modifications or Creative Minds.  I can see I'm going to have to go on another thread-moving expedition soon.

3D-Map, I asked you a question in the other thread, and I don't know if you saw it.  Are you doing this just for fun?  Because we can't import particle animations into Oni, it doesn't work like that.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#4 07/20/11 12:07

3D-Map-Universe

... why we can't import Anim / Particle ?? it's just an anim,the particle are just use as Shape. if we can't i stop -_- that's bad if we can't create anim with particle,imagine if i need to modify the particle of the jetpack of barabus,like a modern flame i can't ?

#5 07/20/11 14:07

Iritscen

All that Oni's TRAM animation files contain are the movements of the 17 bones of the character model.  Particles have to be created using Oni's own PAR3 system.  You can search the forum or wiki for "PAR3 XML" to see what I mean.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#6 07/20/11 23:07

Mukade

Well, you could compromise. You wouldn't be able to slowly melt his body, but you could make him "disappear" and replace him with a cloud of little particles to make it seem like he did. I'm sure with the right particle, timed correctly would still look pretty good.

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

Board footer