Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 07/19/11 11:07

3D-Map-Universe

The New Of The Troll !!!

here the work of the troll ; http://imageshack.us/f/651/mukadeteleportinskeleto.png/ i not yet apply the skinning i make a pause smile you can see,i've apply a beautiful skeleton for easlyyyyyyyyyy animate mukade,the title are on the top of the picture,after that i work on a sand teleport anim (mukade are destroyed in sand particle and respawn as particle) i don't know how to explain you ^^ see you later,the troll return in the caverns.

#2 07/19/11 12:07

Mukade

Re: The New Of The Troll !!!

Interesting idea, and good job infusing the skeleton. I myself have no problem animating in XSI without one, but if it makes it easier for you, good job smile

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#3 07/19/11 13:07

3D-Map-Universe

ok,mukade,do you have some tutorial for animating in xsi because i'm noob in XSI and i have a lot of problems with 3ds max (too young for animate old file) i think it's good to use 3ds max just for the particle effect -_- because there are a lot of preblems

Last edited by 3D-Map-Universe (07/19/11 13:07)

#4 07/19/11 13:07

Mukade

As it happens, I have one half made. It's filmed, I just haven't edited it or posted it yet. Also, it's pretty basic, but I assume if you know how to animation in 3ds, then you'll be able to catch on quick enough.

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#5 07/19/11 13:07

3D-Map-Universe

yeah but it's not easy in xsi ?? in 3ds max i just create a biped and infuse the skeleton for animate -_- i save,load my scene and my biped are deleted it's very very bad and the more good it's the export i export in xsi and i can't export as xsi i get a fucking error because the saved format of 3ds max is too young -_- i loose 2h30 of work omg

#6 07/19/11 13:07

Mukade

I find it quite easy. You just have to know what body parts are connected where. All you really need is the rotation tool, and occasionally, the moving tool, if you need to move the pelvis. I don't know how it works in 3ds, so I can't make comparisons, but when I upload it, I'll let you know, and let you judge for yourself.

Also, I'm doing another animation now, and I'll film it, and then upload it sped up, so you can see how it is I work.

Last edited by Mukade (07/19/11 13:07)

#7 07/19/11 13:07

3D-Map-Universe

ok,thanks i try in xsi,i never use xsi lol,heuuuu i just try an anim particle with 3ds and i try in xsi

#8 07/19/11 13:07

Mukade

Well, I've never worked with particles in XSI, so I can't help you there.

#9 07/19/11 13:07

3D-Map-Universe

no,i i talk particle in 3ds max big_smile i post an exemple of what particle i change for the teleport_in of mukade i think that a very more beatiful teleport just wait.

#10 07/19/11 13:07

Mukade

Well, from what I understand from your descriptions, it sounds like it'll look very cool indeed.

#11 07/19/11 13:07

3D-Map-Universe

like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_CZGpt_smE with a super respawn anim (after you are teleport with another flag it's the reverse anim) in a sand colors good heh ^^

#12 07/19/11 13:07

3D-Map-Universe

hum or i keep the black colors of mukade ?

#13 07/19/11 13:07

Mukade

Yeah, heekp the black colors. Also, you'd have to make it a bit faster than this. His current teleport only takes about a second to complete. Still, if you can pull this off, I'll be quite impressed smile

#14 07/19/11 16:07

Iritscen

I guess the teleport animation is just for making CG movies?  You realize that we can't import a particle animation like that into Oni, right?  Also, if this is a mod, it should be under Modifications, and if it's just art, it should be under Creative Minds.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

Board footer