Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 07/17/11 11:07

3D-Map-Universe

Hello !

Hello,it's a long time. i've reformated my computer and lost all because i've been infected with a fucking virus and got a beautiful Blue screen at startup. i start today to reinstall all oni,3ds max,xsi and aniversary edition... after that i return to my work on the anim, more precisley the teleport anim of mukade. i try to animate the same like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jVnPGIdOy4 (cyrax) teleport. or even the quan chi teleport for the man who know mortal kombat. See You Later. i've seen the new Test Stage With the radar of the end,it's a good begining for new level,keep up the good work ^^ big_smile

#2 07/17/11 21:07

EdT
Website

Re: Hello !

Sorry, about the computer, glad you are back and running.

Hope to see your 3D Oni work soon.

#3 07/18/11 14:07

3D-Map-Universe

i've just finished to install 3ds max new version 2012 and oni,i install AE and it's done i don't know if i can use the animation of 3ds,but i already try to export my anim (test) in XSI softimage and export as a XML for convert it into a TRAM but that doesn't work i've got an error it's very not good if we can't animate with 3ds max because 3ds max is the best and more easy,good to animate,and i'm noot good at xsi because i never used it.

#4 07/18/11 14:07

Mukade

If you can upload it, I can try and import it into XSI for you. Also, what format is it in?

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

Board footer