Not really, there are a lot of scripts where there is just text

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#27 04/23/11 15:04

Delano762
Website

Re: LMAS! (Let's Make A Script)

TheCreature wrote:

That's just a lot of purple going on.

Colours, eh? Well then, on a side note I have to say something about some similarities between Oni and Beyond Good & Evil.
1. Well, let's say, hmmm, that Oni has a bit to do with, erm, purple colour. BG&E has a LOT to do with green colour, heck, there's a lot of that colour in that game. Acctually that is a difference. The similarity is, the fact that those game HAVE something to do with colours. (Damn, this sounds so stupid and philosophical...) I don't remember any other games with something like this.
2. Jade and Konoko are both martial artists
3. Jade is a lil bit similar to Konoko in appearance. At least I think so...

Hmmm... I wonder was BG&E inspired a bit by Oni? Man, I've gotta ask Michel Ancel about this, if there is a way... By the way, BG&E is absolutely a masterpiece. It's basically an art, the ending (DON'T THINK ABOUT SPOILING IT, PLAY IT FIRST) with that music was beautiful, it almost made me cry. Seriously you guys should play it.

Circus Afro, Circus Afro, Polka Dot, Polka Dot!

#28 04/23/11 16:04

Leus
Website

Man these ideas are complicated.  Lol.  I dunno about this stuff.  I'm going back on my word.

I'm more for simple dynamic interactive games rather than like elaborate structured sequences.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#29 04/23/11 18:04

Samer
Website

i say stick with the arena thing and the boss battles for now big_smile tongue tongue

Last edited by Samer (04/23/11 18:04)

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#30 04/26/11 08:04

Leus
Website

Mrgh...  I tried to start the extra bosses, but failed twice consecutively and then stopped lol.  I still want to do it, but I'm kind of discouraged.  What I did was, I wanted to make Jubei and Akane jump out of the truck in the compound level, so I found the BINACHAR entries for the thug that jumps out of the driver's seat and replaced with with Akane's ONCC (bgi_fury) and melee id, combat id and neutral id.  Then I replaced one of the red strikers with Jubei's ONCC and IDs, and left everything else the same.  When I played the level, they showed up just fine in the cutscene, but when gameplay resumed they were gone and the key was just on the ground.

...No idea why.  Haha.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#31 07/04/11 12:07

Mukade

Bring back the Special Forces script!!!!

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#32 07/05/11 07:07

Leus
Website

It was too broken for single player, and multiplayer is too broken for it...  Lol.  But I dunno, maybe, you got any ideas?

#33 07/05/11 09:07

Mukade

Well, maybe MP is too broken for it, but that doesnt mean it will be in the future. In fact, me and myplea have played a bit of coop on LAN, and it worked a bit.

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#34 07/11/11 04:07

Leus
Website

Really?  Sweet.

Board footer