Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 07/10/11 16:07

Yoriko

Game freeze

Right, here's the problem: Anytime anywhere regardless whether I'm in a huge fight or just chilling the game freezes, the only way out is to shut the program down. Some levels seem to be more likely to freeze than others.
It seems to me that level rooftops has a high risk of that. Some days it seems the game freezes more frequently than other days.

It may have to do with the graphics card but I honestly have no idea, just in case it is, here's the info: Name: ATI Radeon HD 5080 Series. Total memory: 4080 MB.

Has this happened to anyone else?

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#2 07/10/11 17:07

Dirk Gently
Website

Re: Game freeze

sounds like your computer is the problem, not the game.

#3 07/10/11 17:07

Iritscen

Have never heard of Oni just freezing... maybe overheating?

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#4 07/10/11 18:07

SektorZ
Website

I don't think a comp made in the last 15 years should freeze on that game. Are you using Vista or 7?

#5 07/11/11 05:07

Yoriko

Windows 7, works fine on my fathers Vista

Last edited by Yoriko (07/11/11 05:07)

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#6 07/11/11 06:07

Iritscen

Do you play other 3D games on it?

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

Board footer