Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 07/10/11 01:07

Delano762
Website

Green Man Gaming offer

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fu … ratis.html
GMG offers from time to time games for free, this time: Men of War, ARMA 2 and Tower Bloxx Deluxe. Offer ends today, so do it quickly. Sorry I'm posting this now, I thought about OCF 30 mins ago ): Btw, Green Man Gaming looks clean to me and other people. I bought Necrovision earlier and I didn't get any unexpected bills or something so far.

Circus Afro, Circus Afro, Polka Dot, Polka Dot!

#2 07/10/11 01:07

Yoriko

Re: Green Man Gaming offer

What do they gain by giving away free games?

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#3 07/10/11 02:07

Delano762
Website

Respect, new users, and satisfaction from making other people happy for example? It doesn't have to be all around money.

Last edited by Delano762 (07/10/11 02:07)

#4 07/10/11 02:07

Yoriko

Delano762 wrote:

Respect, new users, and satisfaction from making other people happy for example? It doesn't have to be all around money.

Ez not possible!

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#5 07/10/11 03:07

Lithium

OH IT IS SAD DAY

There's no games I like :V

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#6 07/10/11 03:07

Samer
Website

@ yoriko, it is possible i have posted about a site before which offers free software daily and free games on weekends :\ .. publicity for one.

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#7 07/10/11 05:07

Delano762
Website

Samer wrote:

@ yoriko, it is possible i have posted about a site before which offers free software daily and free games on weekends :\ .. publicity for one.

How about we keep this thread as the one for any offers like that?

oxe161 wrote:

OH IT IS SAD DAY

There's no games I like :V

Arma 2 rocks, but you have to be a real nerd, it's hard to understand controls and stuff, but once you get it, you'll realise that this is fun as hell. I suggest to play Operation Flashpoint 1 before.
Dunno about Men of War, it's a part of a WWII strategy series, 1st one was Soldiers: Heroes of World War II, which rocked, 2nd was Faces of War, which sucked. MOW is 3rd one. I hope this time it's good.
And I have no idea about that Bloxx.

Last edited by Delano762 (07/10/11 05:07)

Board footer