Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 06/26/11 17:06

Lithium

Wrath

So...once we learned the use of cheats, then surely some of us wreaked havoc on the game right?

So, what cheats did you mainly abuse when you first got them.

I used Muro to go around killing everything in the cargo hangars...and get infinite ammo and abuse the mercury bow

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#2 06/26/11 18:06

Unit 2

Re: Wrath

Elderrune and Bigbadboss.
So that I lasted a little longer in combat.

#3 06/26/11 23:06

nkingman

touchofdeath at the end to quickly kill the furies, elite strikers and the ninja. Then I stand back and watch Griffin and the 2 Black Ops beat the crap out of Muro (he usually loses).

#4 06/26/11 23:06

Lithium

lol I used to do that a lot

#5 06/27/11 04:06

Delano762
Website

Unit 2 wrote:

Bigbadboss

ROFLMAO I didn't know this one. ...And I was using developer console and command chr_boss_shield to make this when there was a cheat for this... Bloody hell...
Anyway I basically never used any other cheat than shapeshifter and carousel. I was abusing the first one to constantly beat the crap out of Muro using other characters, including scientists and workers/thugs. I was also sometimes using the second one to get a better look at the animations.

Last edited by Delano762 (06/27/11 04:06)

Circus Afro, Circus Afro, Polka Dot, Polka Dot!

#6 06/27/11 05:06

TOCS

I tend to train myself at Barabas in the last savepoint of level 6. Due to the fact that he regenerates himself. When I do, I tend to use these cheats always:

Fatloot
Superammo
Elderrune
Roughjustice
Bigbadboss
Thedayismine

#7 06/27/11 05:06

Lithium

Marypoppins

What does Carousel do again?

#8 06/27/11 05:06

Dirk Gently
Website

shapeshifter.

#9 06/27/11 06:06

TOCS

Carousel is the cheat for slow motion.

#10 06/27/11 08:06

Leus
Website

I liked the one where my punches sent enemies flying.  Made me feel even more badass, lol.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#11 06/27/11 11:06

Delano762
Website

oxe161 wrote:

Marypoppins

Oh for crying out loud, another one I didn't know about. Where did you get those? Are those cheats implemented into AE as new ones?

Circus Afro, Circus Afro, Polka Dot, Polka Dot!

#12 06/27/11 12:06

TOCS

Yes, there were new cheats implemented in the AE. Can't remember them all though.

#13 06/27/11 12:06

Lithium

marypoppins     jetpack mode(press spacebar to activate it)
bulletproof         infinite force shield
bigbadboss        mutant muro's force shield
kangaroo             jump higher

Last edited by Lithium (06/27/11 12:06)

#14 06/27/11 15:06

Yoriko

Bah, considering the topic name is thus of a deathsynd I thought there would be a thoughtful discussion taking place here. hmm

Shapeshifter (I mainly used ninjas, furies and occasionally swatops in vanilla oni)
Carousel (Cause it looks so goddamn nice and it gives me control over any situation)
Reservoirdogs (in the last battle with muro and company, a free for all is just absolutely neccesary)
Chenille (I HAVE THE POOOOWWWAAAAA!!)

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#15 06/27/11 17:06

Samer
Website

i used carousel a lot and shapeshifter .. replayed the game as a fury smile

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#16 06/27/11 17:06

kyletm57

carousel for any intense shooting segments, marypoppins to get out of bounds and explore, and munitionfrenzy (weapons drop) so i could use barbaras' gun in any lvl

banner2440.jpg

#17 06/27/11 17:06

Iritscen

I never use any cheats.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#18 06/27/11 18:06

Lithium

Iritscen wrote:

I never use any cheats.

YOU LAI!!!!!

#19 06/27/11 18:06

Dirk Gently
Website

Iritscen wrote:

I never use any cheats.

This, with the exception of shapeshifter, which I often just use to change konoko's outfit.

#20 07/06/11 09:07

Aiko

I prefer to draw in a big group of characters, then select Reservoir Dogs, Munition Frenzy, and Moon Shadow and let the fighting begin. It's a lot of fun to watch them turn on each other. One of the best situations using Reservoir Dogs is the level "Inside the Atmospheric Processors".  Once you get to the room where Shinatama is sitting in the back of the room, one of the fury's will be there using the weapon she is holding against her.  If you take that weapon away from the fury, then select Moon Shadow, she will go back to Shinatama and attack her. I've had a fury kick and punch Shinatama out of her seat and clear across the entire room. At times, Shinatama will stand up, rub her eyes and then sit back down.  I've also had Mai engage her, use Munition Frenzy and then Shinatama will pick up a weapon.  I love Reservoir Dogs - it's the cheat that keeps on giving.  smile

Aiko

#21 07/06/11 12:07

DarkLitria
Website

elderrun 
shapeshifter
minime <--- because it is easier to beat the enemies while they on the ground ,istead of crouch and kick XP

XP

Last edited by DarkLitria (07/06/11 12:07)

No BLOOD no foul.

#22 05/21/16 14:05

dosmer

I used »elderrune« a lot!
... and by the way, in the original game it stays on, but in AE it turns off after each level, why is that?

I nearly always use »roughjustice«. It just seems strange when guns are less efficient than fists.

In Airport Cargo Hangers I have often cheated right from the start to get a Mercury Bow and used »superammo«.

I've sometimes turned »thedayismine« on, used the command line to type »door_ignore_locks = 1« and then turned »thedayismine« off again, so that all doors will always open.

When Konoko dropped from a high place, I often pressed F1 before she hit the ground and typed »liveforever« so she wouldn't die, and once she was down, I turned »liveforever« off again.
Doing that in TCTF regional HQ (if she falls off the ledge trying to pick up the red ammo clip) will mostly leave her stranded outside the building unless you cheat to get back in. But on two occasions I found the gates of the parking garage open and could more or less start over and meet all the enemies again. Sadly somewhere on the way up there was a locked door that wouldn't open.

Iritscen wrote:

I never use any cheats.

I always cheat! (nearly - I recently had to reinstall everything, so to unlock the cheats, I played the game through.)
I often start the game intending not to cheat, but I quickly get bored and want to try something else. Winning the game is not much of a challenge any more, so I find small challenges in other ways.

Last edited by dosmer (05/22/16 09:05)

If it ain't broken, don't fix it!

#23 05/21/16 14:05

dosmer

Lithium wrote:

marypoppins     jetpack mode(press spacebar to activate it)
bulletproof         infinite force shield
bigbadboss        mutant muro's force shield
kangaroo             jump higher

Wow, I hadn't heard of these! Thank you!
I think I'm going to have some new favourite cheats for a while smile

If it ain't broken, don't fix it!

#24 05/21/16 15:05

Iritscen

Wow, I hadn't heard of these!

You need to read the wiki more often wink

I always cheat! (nearly - I recently had reinstall everything, so to unlock the cheats, I played the game through.)

Okay, but keep in mind that the Daodan DLL enables cheats on the first playthrough.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#25 05/22/16 02:05

Lithium

Lithium wrote:

YOU LAI!!!!!

oh god..

Iritscen wrote:

Wow, I hadn't heard of these!

You need to read the wiki more often wink

I remember looking for those in the wiki like 4 years ago, never really found anything relating to them, in fact I still have to search for them in the forum here from time to time.

Last edited by Lithium (05/22/16 02:05)

Board footer